~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Hi ladies, congrats on the new scans.

I've been in touch with admin and I'm now the OP in this thread instead of Madrid. I'll try and keep the front page up to date but just PM me if your details are wrong x

Good job Fifi, thanks for taking the initiative :) we appreciate it

Thanks for taking over Fifi! And welcome to all the new comers!!!

I'm a bit excited and nervous for my scan tomorrow! I don't feel preg at all. I'm still tired and my boobs are still tender BUT nothing else. I had a couple days of mild MS a few weeks back but nothing since. It seems like my bloating is gone too as I can button my jeans again. I'm so nervous to hear bad news :-( My DH has been so reassuring!!! And says we will cross that bridge if the time comes. I guess I was hoping to just feel worse by now. With both my boys I had MS/nausea that was debilitating and I remember not being able to leave the couch for weeks. I've heard every pregnancy is different but the lack of symptoms makes me nervous.

OK, OK... I done... I can't let myself worry unless I actually have something to worry about. I'm looking forward to my appointment tomorrow and I know I won't sleep a wink tonight!!!

I'm so jealous of you ladies with your scans! I still have to wait around another 4 weeks for my first one!

I'm suffering horrendously with sickness this time, I know I was bad with my first but I must have forgotten how awful and debilitating it was! And my food aversions have hit a new high, I can't stomach anything :(

So sorry to the ladies who have had bad news :( thinking of you and wishing a comfortable few weeks for you and a nice quick TTC journey x

Keep the scan photos coming! X

Sorry you're having such terrible ms. :hugs: Isn't there anything your dr can give you to help? I'm assuming you've tried the pressure bands to help with sickness and all that?

Have you not had any scans at all yet?

I'm a bit excited and nervous for my scan tomorrow! I don't feel preg at all. I'm still tired and my boobs are still tender BUT nothing else. I had a couple days of mild MS a few weeks back but nothing since. It seems like my bloating is gone too as I can button my jeans again. I'm so nervous to hear bad news :-( My DH has been so reassuring!!! And says we will cross that bridge if the time comes. I guess I was hoping to just feel worse by now. With both my boys I had MS/nausea that was debilitating and I remember not being able to leave the couch for weeks. I've heard every pregnancy is different but the lack of symptoms makes me nervous.

OK, OK... I done... I can't let myself worry unless I actually have something to worry about. I'm looking forward to my appointment tomorrow and I know I won't sleep a wink tonight!!!

GL tomorrow. :thumbup: Every pregnancy is different, I hear it all the time and know from personal experience how different they can be now, but it's hard when you only know one way or remember a certain thing. They should just be the same so it doesn't freak us out! Keep us posted tomorrow. And your DH sounds so sweet and supportive; it's nice that he understands the fear we have. :flower: Mine was the same way during my scare earlier.

Maybe it's a girl? That's what I'm thinking as my symptoms are less this time.

Annabelle no we don't get scans before 12 weeks here unless you pay to go private or If there is a problem like a bleed x

Hello Ladies I am going crazy untill I go for my blood work next week then no scan till 12weeks I may have to pay for a scan cause I just gotta see my baby :flower: I haven't had ms at all just sore bbs with DD i was just had slight stomach upset and with this one nothing...crazy how I would feel better if I felt sick:haha: anyway I am going to try some tickers never had any so while I wait I will learn something new :blush:

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt10644f.aspx
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt13323a.aspx

Hey girls,

Firstly I am so sorry for the ladies who have had losses... Try to look after yourselves girls.xx

Secondly, did anyone at my stage have to odd day where ms just didn't hit them... I've felt mostly awful since turning 6 weeks and a bit before but today nothing... I still have extreme nausea and sore boobs but ms has been distant... I hate having ms but at the same time not having it worries me... :/ worried I case it comes back to bite my bum ten times harder tomorrow!

Ps thanks fififolle for taking over!

Xx

Louise I hate waiting for my scan too!!

Had my first Midwife app this morning. She was lovely but came away feeling like the appointment was a bit pointless as she didn't even take my BP and just gave me all the same info I remember from the first time.... Been referred to hospital so will get an appointment from them to go in and be properly booked n, have bloods etc and then after that I'll get my scan date. So on the NHS all that could take another 6 weeks lol!!

I had a girl last time and was sick as a dog... I'm just mildly quesy this time so I'm wandering if that means its a boy?? Each pregnancy is different

Thanks Fififolle for taking over the thread!!

PS I also love October bumpkins!!

My symptoms are more this pregnancy too, bad skin, sickness and vomiting, dizzy, headaches, hungry but can hardly eat much, can barely stomach water. Makes me think it's a girl. With my boy I had great skin, mildly nauseous but only if I wasn't eating frequently, constantly hungry and eating, drinking loads of water. So weird how it varies. Guess I should be thankful I'm not like my sister. Both pregnancies she tossed her cookies the whole way through, had to be put on meds.

OK shall we choose a name for the group?
Any more suggestions?

These are the suggestions so far...

October/Fall Mums (mum is the flower of oct)
October Bump-kins (a play off pumkins)
Pumpkin Patch Kids
October Opals

This is what I'm wondering - compared to my boys I feel great (apart from super tired!) ..... it's scary cause it's making me think maybe something is wrong :shrug:

This is what I'm wondering - compared to my boys I feel great (apart from super tired!) ..... it's scary cause it's making me think maybe something is wrong :shrug:

EXACTLY!!!!! Well, I'll find out in a few hours if everything is ok. My ultrasound is schedule for 10:40am est. nervous and excited! I just can't wait for it to be over and know everything's fine

OK shall we choose a name for the group?
Any more suggestions?

These are the suggestions so far...

October/Fall Mums (mum is the flower of oct)
October Bump-kins (a play off pumkins)
Pumpkin Patch Kids
October Opals

I like the Pumpkin Patch Kids the best but really all of them are cute!!!

ahh good luck Twokiddos!!! :) I'm so tempted to book a scan but OH keeps telling me to just wait until 12 weeks!

ahh good luck Twokiddos!!! :) I'm so tempted to book a scan but OH keeps telling me to just wait until 12 weeks!

Thanks!! It's so hard going without seeing the baby! It'll be so reassuring for us to finally see those growing babies!!!

Good luck twokiddos!!! Hopefully you'll have a cute lil bean pic for us. :flower:

I like pumpkin patch or bumpkins.

This pg is definitely different for me so far, but I always seem to hear how each pregnancy is different no matter if you have the same gender kids or not. Today I'm leaning towards a girl, but last week I thought it was a boy, so who knows. Our u/s tech told us we were having a boy at the 12 week appt with my DS, so I'm wondering if we can find out that early again. Tempted to ask. Has anyone else heard of that? Finding out so early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->