~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Welcome to all the new ladies!!

Nice idea getting a name. Maybe wecan come up with something nice. At this time of the night my brain isn't working any more unfortunately so imay leave fir tomorrow. Once we decide we may get a ticker & I'll change the thread name too :winkwink:

Still tired as ever. I was making my ds' costume for tomorrow's world book day thing. He's going as AliBaba from AliBaba & the 40 thieves. He's excited!! How nice when you are 8 years old without a care in the world eh? Lol

Oh god, what happened to me this morning? I feel sick sick sick, trying so hard not to puke right now and just catnap on the couch. Not succeeding

I feel your pain! I dry heaved this morning and then felt extremely nauseous and exhausted all day long. I just wanted to disappear under the covers all day but alas I had to go to work. Ugh... I am hoping this passes really soon!

Hopeful42nd - I know how you feel! I've been nauseous for a week now and have my first "official" aversion: meat. I've been having some cramps/stretching sensations too. So I generally am not feeling great. I go back for my 8w scan on Tuesday - can't wait!

Has anyone else had a scan recently?

I had my scan today!! :happydance: Baby measured at 7+2, which is only a couple days behind, but dr didn't change my due date. I think the 15th is still spot on. Didn't get to hear hearbeat yet, that's at the next scan, but I saw the fluttering again and my pumpkin has grown quite a bit in one week. :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_0227.jpg
    IMG_0227.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 7
Very nice annabelle!! Congrats! Mine on Monday; can't wait!

6 weeks 4 days and morning sickness has fully kicked in, apparently baby doesnt like special K for breakfast lol

Anyone else get a couple days of full on MS and then NOTHING??? I'm not complaining but I thought once it was here, it would stick around much longer.

6 weeks 4 days and morning sickness has fully kicked in, apparently baby doesnt like special K for breakfast lol

I got mind at about the same time. It got really bad up until two days ago . I'm nauseous but handling it much better now. Good luck! It's never easy.

Anyone else get a couple days of full on MS and then NOTHING??? I'm not complaining but I thought once it was here, it would stick around much longer.

Mine is starting to subside now, 9 weeks today :) maybe that was the worst of it and now I'm adjusting. Sill queasy but not tossing cookies, still loving the gingerale for assistance though. So yours is gone completely? Lucky!

hello ladies I am due on Halloween so may or may not be in this group depending on official edd at 12 week scan. My dd came early though at 37 weeks.

Yep me - was sick as anything at the end of last week (6 1/2 weeks ish) but during the week and now I just feel mildly quesy?? Still exhausted and very very lightheaded though. I remember with DD it hit properly around 8-9 weeks and lasted till 14 weeks (the worst was round 12-14 weeks) and then went away so there could be more to come for us yet....

I am seriously bloated.... Not even been eating that badly am trying desperately to snack on fruit and crackers instead of junk but I am so so so thirsty... I have a real little belly bump now thats hard at the top... Seriously worried I'll be huge!

Welcome to newbies x

Hi everyone - can I be added please? I'm expecting baby number 3 around the 26th but not too sure so have to wait until we have a dating scan!

Hey ladies may I join you? My EDD is the 27th October. Very excited!!,

Xxxxx

Okay, I spent an hour and a half throwing up last night, again. Finally got back to sleep at two. Wow, gonna be a long day!

Welcome to the new ladies! Your names have been added :winkwink:

so sorry is so bad hopeful!!

Hopeful42nd - sorry to hear you had such a rough night.

Welcome new Oct. mommies - there seems to be a lot of non-first time mom's around! You'll be a great resources for newbies like me :)

hi to newbies
hopeful sorry you were so sick. Do you have a snack before bed? Porridge/Oatmeal is supposed to be good to stave off sickness.
Madrid I realise I never said my edd - it's currently 7th oct :)

sooo exhausted...

I ate something, and to came up. After the first time I waited then tried liquids, which also came back up. It was just a bad night. I'm sure it was a fluke and tonight will be better.
Thanks though ladies, it's nice to have people who care :)
My DH had no clue I kept getting up to be sick, he was like 'stop movin around so much, I'm trying to sleep'. Men lol!

Any of you ladies having or had really bad cramps, its been on and off not unlike af cramps its just starting to worry me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->