• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Madrid, I cannot express enough how sorry I am to hear the news. I am so, so sorry!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Please can I join this lovely group?
My due date is 7 October.

I had a reassurance scan yesterday and the peanut was measuring up to dates perfectly and there was a strong heartbeat and it was wriggling around which was pretty amazing. It really is real now :)

My nausea and MS are pretty constant now, and i have totally gone off food EXCEPT when it suddenly pops into my head that i must have something and i have to have it right now or else i get very grumpy!!!

Anyway happy and healthy pregnancies for all of us :)

leinzlove so sorry for your loss :hugs: take time to recover and hope you get a sticky bean soon x

Madrid and leinzlove so so sorry for your losses. Take time to grieve and recover pm me anytime.

Welcome tess.ie glad all was well with your scan.

I like october bumkins personally.

Afm cramps have subsided still have backache and a really bloated belly. Still no ms.

I'm so sorry Madrid. :hugs: I wish everyone H&H pregnancy, with a precious baby at the end. :happydance:

AFM: I also lost my baby. :cry:

So sorry to hear that Leinzlove. :hugs: I did peek at your journal, and I have to say I admire your courage through this sad process. GL to you in the future!

I had a reassurance scan yesterday and the peanut was measuring up to dates perfectly and there was a strong heartbeat and it was wriggling around which was pretty amazing. It really is real now :)

My nausea and MS are pretty constant now, and i have totally gone off food EXCEPT when it suddenly pops into my head that i must have something and i have to have it right now or else i get very grumpy!!!

Welcome Tessie and congrats! Isn't is awesome seeing them move around so much? I love that. Is there anything that's helping your nausea? I'm having that trouble myself, but I have to eat every 20 minutes or it gets worse. I'm tired of eating!

Madrid and Leinzlove so so sorry to hear of your losses :hugs::hugs: Take care both of you and good luck for the future
xx

Welcome! We are due the same day! I'm 9 weeks 2 days too:)

and me! Not sure why my ticker says 9+3, it's set up for 7th

I had my 8w scan today - saw baby's heart beat!

Attachments

• Ultrasound 3:6 (8w0d).jpg
    Ultrasound 3:6 (8w0d).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 7
Demre- it's such a relief isn't it? Congrats, do you know the bpm?

Leikela- I see like me you are still sick. Ugh it's growing old already. Someone just tell my body's to adjust to the hormones!!

Today was my first scan! I am 7w 1d. They weren't able to see much with regular ultrasound, so I had a vaginal one.

We saw the heartbeat! It was 138 bpm! I am very excited now and it feels real. All my sickness is for a good cause. :)

Attachments

• 3-7-12 Scan--7w+1 day.jpg
    3-7-12 Scan--7w+1 day.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 6
Great scans Leikela and demre!! :thumbup: Isn't it a relief and exciting to see the little heartbeat?? I can't get enough of it. My next scan, I'll be able to hear the hb. :cloud9:

My next scan is the end of this month, so I'll be able to see my baby, maybe even moving around! So exciting, I can't wait!
It's gorgeous outside today all of a sudden, 15 degrees c but windy as hell. I'm loving the rare nice day in early March!

I'm so jealous of you ladies with your scans! I still have to wait around another 4 weeks for my first one!

I'm suffering horrendously with sickness this time, I know I was bad with my first but I must have forgotten how awful and debilitating it was! And my food aversions have hit a new high, I can't stomach anything :(

So sorry to the ladies who have had bad news :( thinking of you and wishing a comfortable few weeks for you and a nice quick TTC journey x

Keep the scan photos coming! X

annabelle,

Thanks! Yes, it is very reassuring to see the little heartbeat! It is just amazing! :)

My OB apparently uses an ancient ultrasound machine - they can't tell the bbp until it is detectable via external doppler :dohh: Oh well!

Are any of you ladies familiar with the Ramzi method? If so, what gender would you predict based on my scan?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->