~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Beautiful Twinkie!! Great facial features! Congrats!!

Beautiful Twinkie!! Great facial features! Congrats!!

Thanks! My son says it looks like rudolph the red nose reindeer, LOL. I tried explaining to him that it's hand is behind it's face, but the point was lost on an 8 year old!

Thanks girls :) I still can't stop looking at the photo!

Twinke congratulations to you too, thats a lovely scan photo! lol at your son saying it looks like rudolph!!

Best of luck to Feanorous and Annabelle for today xxxxx

Hi everyone, loving all the scan pictures :thumbup:

I still have two weeks to wait for mine, I am excited and nervous at the same time. I haven't even seen a midwife yet, my first appointment is on the morning of my scan!!

My hospital is really busy and I waited until I was 9 weeks before I saw my doc, so my own fault really!

Anyone else still suffering from morning sickness? I am waiting for a burst of energy and the ability to get on with my day, without having to take a bottle of ginger cordial everywhere with me!

cheshire,

I never had MS but had the nausea part. I don't know what is worse because no vomiting means no feeling better. It has definitely let up for me. Now I have my good days and bad days. I will take that over everyday. :) I hope you are feeling better soon!

Beautiful scans emsmum & twinkie!!!

Have a question for 2nd time mommys when you go for your 16 wk scan do they usually do an ultrasound? i had my 12 wk and they told me i would have one at the 20 wk for sure but when they said something about the 16 wk one they just said something about the heartbeat and i thought they had to do the ultrasound to get the heartbeat. its not until the 23rd so i still have awhile. just wondering

Have a question for 2nd time mommys when you go for your 16 wk scan do they usually do an ultrasound? i had my 12 wk and they told me i would have one at the 20 wk for sure but when they said something about the 16 wk one they just said something about the heartbeat and i thought they had to do the ultrasound to get the heartbeat. its not until the 23rd so i still have awhile. just wondering

I only had two U/S with DS, one at 12 and one at 20. You will probably just hear the heartbeat on the doppler at your 16 week appt. It all depends on the situation and the Dr. Most appts will consist of hearing the heartbeat, weight check, and BP check, then the Dr. will ask if you have questions. Quick and easy. Then toward the last 4 weeks or so they migh start checking you, but that is a long way off!

Hi ladies

Twinkle - lovely scan pic!

I have had mine today, everything was fine and measuring right on track. I don't think you can see a nub in the photo right? Anyone have any guesses?

https://img831.imageshack.us/img831/7083/babyswift.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I only had two U/S with DS, one at 12 and one at 20. You will probably just hear the heartbeat on the doppler at your 16 week appt. It all depends on the situation and the Dr. Most appts will consist of hearing the heartbeat, weight check, and BP check, then the Dr. will ask if you have questions. Quick and easy. Then toward the last 4 weeks or so they migh start checking you, but that is a long way off!

ok thanx. i was really hoping they did a scan at the 16 wk mark just incase they could see the gender. im getting so impatient its driving me crazy wonder whats growing inside me. also people keep asking me if i know yet and it makes me want to yell at them "no if i knew wouldnt i of told u!!" but i know its not there fault thats just general curiosity

Beautiful scan feanorous!!! i have never guessed the sex before so i dont know if im any good at it. but from what i have read with the skull theory i would say girl just because the head seems nice and round

Beautiful scan feanorous!!! i have never guessed the sex before so i dont know if im any good at it. but from what i have read with the skull theory i would say girl just because the head seems nice and round

Thanks Mel :)

I know what you mean about waiting to find out - I am so excited about it! I think the second tri will go much quicker than the first tri though.

I have had 3 dreams where it is a boy so I kind of think it will be a boy but hubby thinks girl. Time will tell!

xx

No scan for me at 16 weeks the first time around. Just at 12 and 20. I think they listen to the hb, measure you, etc. It's pretty basic and easy from what I remember.

Great scan pic Feanorous! I would guess girl also, but since I can't see nub or lack of one, it's just a guess.

I might know the sex of mine today; we shall see. The odds are surprisingly good at 13 weeks, so it depends if my tech wants to guess or not. She guessed correctly the first time.

i just have a feeling its a girl and so does OH's daughter she keepts telling me its a girl i know it haha. OH thinks its a boy. from my 12 wk scan you cant really see anything and the skull theory doesnt really work because the head is almost shaped different in every pic. i hope 2nd tri goes fast the anticipation is taking its toll he keeps telling me to chill out and stop thinking about it but i cant.

Good luck annabelle!!! hope u find out!! update us asap!!

Fantastic scan Feanorous!! I don't know much about guessing sexes from scans I'm afraid but I'll also say girl simply because it looks like my photo from my daughter!!

Here in the UK we have scans at 12 and 20 weeks and at 16 they just listen to the heartbeat on the doppler and check your urine/BP etc

Best of luck Annabelle!
x

Where I am unless you are having the Downs serum test you aren't seen between 12 wk and 20 wk scans.

lovely scans!

Feanorous, gorgeous scan!! I have no opinion on the gender as I have no experience what so ever with that stuff. LOL I will just guess and say girl! :)

Great pic Feanorous, I'm going to go against the grain and say 'boy'. Only because that's what you think and I always 'knew' what mine were. Mother's instinct 80% accuracy :thumbup:

I have no instinct about this pregnancy though, this one has me completely stumped :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->