~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

:hi: all, older and newer members!

Has anyone still got quite a wait for their first scan? It is driving me nuts and it feels like everyone has seen their little ones now :cry:

My own fault but I still like to moan, sorry. Anyone share my anxiety/excitement and need for the week to roll on?

Mine is on the 19th......

Can I join you ladies??

I'm due 19th October. I've had 2 scans already, 1st at 7+5 due to bleeding then another at 9+6 got another the NT scan on Wednesday when I'll be 12+5
xx

Hey everyone! :) How is everyone feeling! Can't believe we're so close to 2nd tri now! :D (some may actually be 2nd tri now??)

We have our scan on the 12th - CANNOT wait and then when we finally get our exact date I can go about booking my midwife appt for 16 weeks :) Soooooooo excited!!

I'm still waiting for my first scan too, its on the 18th. seems like such a long way away!

I'm 2nd tri! 14 weeks today! And new to the list is those lovely round ligament pains. anyone else feeling them?

I'm second tri, heading towards 15 weeks somehow!!!! Still have flu though. Thinking I might have to go to the docs if it doesn't clear soon, it's been over a week, I'm exhausted, weak and have little appetite. Thankfully my son is now feeling better.

Hopeful - no ligament pain yet but my external csection scar has been hurting quite a bit when I cough, not nice. But not as bad as the endo pains I had last time! At least I'm not on co-codamol this time! (Tylenol 3 in US/Canada I believe)

I've added you: TashTash and lindblum. Welcome to the group :D
Sounds like you've had a stressful time Tash. Hope it's all plain sailing now x

So we have cheshire with scan on 19th, tashtash on Wed, charliekeys on 12th, lindblum on 18th, leikela this week.
Next scan for me is 17th May when I'll be 20wks exactly.

My external c section scar doesn't hurt, it still has numb areas. But the internal one I can feel moving up under the skin, it's so weird!

the internal one is weird isn't it!? Good way of judging how much your uterus is growin though ;)

:hi: all, older and newer members!

Has anyone still got quite a wait for their first scan? It is driving me nuts and it feels like everyone has seen their little ones now :cry:

My own fault but I still like to moan, sorry. Anyone share my anxiety/excitement and need for the week to roll on?

Mine is on the 19th......

Mine is the 16th.....not too long now but still feels like ages away!!

Since we are all pretty much close in pregnancy with one another, has anyone noticed an increase in their vaginal discharge? It started for me around 10 weeks. When I go to the bathroom, it leaves dime sized (sometimes a bit larger) spots on my underwear. It is clear and so thin, it looks as though it could be urine but it isn't. I have read that this is normal but just wondering if any else is experiencing it here?

Mine is the 16th.....not too long now but still feels like ages away!!

I'm still waiting for my first scan too, its on the 18th. seems like such a long way away!

Hopefully we will all be posting our scan pictures in no time at all :happydance:

Yes, Leikela I have noticed an increase in vaginal discharge lately. I had forgotten that rather unfortunate side affect!!

Yep same here! Although it started for me pretty much straight away after I got my BFP.

Nothing much to report from me. Feeling ok really, just a bit of hip pain if I sleep on my left side too long in the night. I am conscious of not sleeping on my back too much but sometimes I can't help it.

I am telling all my friends at work tomorrow so I'm quite excited. I can't decide whether to do an 'announcement' on facebook. The thought makes me cringe a bit, but it is such a good way to tell the masses!

xx

Yep I've had to wear liners because I was getting so much discharge in my undies! Such a pain! :haha:

Since we are all pretty much close in pregnancy with one another, has anyone noticed an increase in their vaginal discharge? It started for me around 10 weeks. When I go to the bathroom, it leaves dime sized (sometimes a bit larger) spots on my underwear. It is clear and so thin, it looks as though it could be urine but it isn't. I have read that this is normal but just wondering if any else is experiencing it here?

Ugh, yes!! I've had it since right before I found out I was pg and it hasn't slowed yet. Between that and the occasional leak from a weak full bladder, I've always got something down there. It sucks! :growlmad:

Hiya,

This is my first pregnancy and so excited. I am due roughly 19th October and my scan is this coming Wednesday- so excited and pleased that it has almost come around. Does anybody else feel the wait for the 1st scan is endless hehe?! But exciting too!

Em

welcome em1980! I've added you to the front page. Congratulations!

annabelle you have my sympathies, my pelvic floor has only just recovered from ds!

Yes em1980 it does feel like it's taking forever for scan time to come around!! Not too long to wait for yours now though! :)

Hi every1.

Hope every1 is doing ok. Can i be aded to thread please my due date is %th October 2012 with baby number 3 staying with a yellow bump :)

Suzanne x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->