~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Since we are all pretty much close in pregnancy with one another, has anyone noticed an increase in their vaginal discharge? It started for me around 10 weeks. When I go to the bathroom, it leaves dime sized (sometimes a bit larger) spots on my underwear. It is clear and so thin, it looks as though it could be urine but it isn't. I have read that this is normal but just wondering if any else is experiencing it here?

Yes - I thought I was like peeing myself but it didn't smell like wee :blush: lol

welcome Suzanne, I'm assuming that's the 5th Oct?

been cheered up from my horrible virus with an email to say I've won two tickets to the Scottish Baby Show at the end of the month. I won tickets last year too and was only going this time if I could win some again!! Poor DH is not a happy bunny!!!

Thanks to all that answered my question about the vaginal discharge. I am glad that I am not alone!! :)

been cheered up from my horrible virus with an email to say I've won two tickets to the Scottish Baby Show at the end of the month. I won tickets last year too and was only going this time if I could win some again!! Poor DH is not a happy bunny!!!

Awesome! A couple of months back I took my 8 year old son on a surprise trip to Doctor Who Experience, right next to the Baby Show, so all the way there I made him think that was where I was taking him :haha:, I'm a cruel woman!!

nice! Nothing like winding up an 8yr old!!! He must have been so chuffed!

Hi hun yrh ur right its the 5th haha this damn keyboard also dnt help typing in the dark i guess haha :dohh:

Welcome newbies :)

Yay Annabelle on your scan! Glad everything is well :)

Re discharge OMG I've had load this time... been in liners daily since day 1 :S And I also get the blobby stuff.... quite alarming at times!!!

2nd trimester here I come!!! I'll be 14 weeks on Thursday!!!

Hope everyone's well
x

2nd trimester here I come!!! I'll be 14 weeks on Thursday!!!

Hope everyone's well
x

YAY!! Well done!! Can't wait until the 2nd tri, hope my sickness goes by then...today would nice :growlmad:

Ill be 14 weeks on thursday too!!! i still read the 1st trimester boards tho i cant help myself.

i havent had any MS lately so fingers crossed yours goes away too!! how far along are you cheschire?

Happy everything went to well for you Annabelle!!! my next appt is on the 23rd

Whoop! Oct 13th :D so glad it's not a friday this year!!!:dance:

My sickness seems more or less gone now, touch wood :happydance: Just a teeny bit of travel sickness. Not had proper throwing up this time round though just constant nausea instead....

And touch wood I actually feel less sleepy now too... that first trimester haze is lifting!!!

At the weekend I'll try and post a picture of my bump.... any other second timers have a bump already?? I've had to switch out of my uniform into mat clothes at work so the entire world knows now!!

I'm still being sick :( was til 16/7 wks last time too. Been in mat clothes for a fortnight now!

Fifi folle I've needed mat clothes for about 6 weeks!!!!!! I have a uniform so I've been having to squeeze into a uniform skirt and hide the gaping top under a jumper for the past 6 weeks as was keeping it secret until after the scan.... felt so good today to just be comfortable and wear what I liked!!! :winkwink:

I love maternity clothes! I live in maternity leggings when I'm not pregnant now too!! Soooooo comfy and hide the pouch :haha:

Scaaaan day tomorrow - anyone else??

How's everyone feeling?

gotta love mat leggings, they go all the way up to my boobs!

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all starting to feel a bit better (although my nausea is still here!!!)
Just to let you know I had my scan today and I am 13 weeks and 2 days instead of 12 + 5.... so now due 15th October!!!

As this was my first ever scan I was doubly nervous as I didn't know what to expect. To start with the baby was on its head upside down (it's definitely my baby!), so the sonographer was unsure whether she would be able to take measurements. Luckily, it was a good baby and moved straight away when she gave it a wriggle with the wand-thingy.

Apparently the nuchal fluid measurement was fine too so just waiting for the blood test results.

Apart from getting married (in December!!!!) this is the happiest day of my life. There is nothing like looking at that little baby and realising how much you love it.

Sending lots of happy wishes to all of you :)))))))):thumbup:

updated em1980.
If anyone's due date is changed based on scan let me know if I've not updated the front page!

My sickness seems more or less gone now, touch wood :happydance: Just a teeny bit of travel sickness. Not had proper throwing up this time round though just constant nausea instead....

And touch wood I actually feel less sleepy now too... that first trimester haze is lifting!!!

At the weekend I'll try and post a picture of my bump.... any other second timers have a bump already?? I've had to switch out of my uniform into mat clothes at work so the entire world knows now!!

My m/s has left too for the most part. I'm still emotional about silly things, but I'm starting to get more energy as well. Bring on 2nd tri! I have a small bump that gets bigger throughout the day after eating and bloating, but is smaller in the am when I wake up. It definitely came on sooner this time around though. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->