~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Good luck Dizzy!! :thumbup:

YAY! I'm officially in the Second Tri and now a lemon! :happydance:

Hi all.

Just been catchin up on all. Glad every1s scan when well lastweek and nice to see alot of girls have stayed in october but to those girl who have had to move on to november im sure the girls over there will look after u aswel :) Wish u all a healthy and happy 9mnths.

For me everythink is goin well im super excited for my hols and counting down 3weeks on thursday until im off for 2weeks yay! At the min im having alot of discharge :S so having to wear liners and my whole body is so tired most days im in bed at 9.30 hehe! Today im 15wks and 3days so goin quick before we no it we will b in october! My nxt scan isnt until 27th May as i had to move it back wiv my holiday already being booked.

Hope all u girls are doin fine x

Heya ladies sorry I'm so late updating! Was out visiting and showing off baby (yep just the one haha) all evening!

Baby refused to lie straight so sonographer said it's currently measuring a day behind my dates but that's purely because of how it's lying and will prob change again at my 20 week scan :)

I have a pic I took of my scan pic earlier but not sure if I'm allowed post it as I've just noticed I didn't get the bit with my name on it in the pic and I know the ladies here are uber strict on scans. I may wait til tomorrow to take another one but if anyone really wants to see it I've posted a pic on my journal so it's easy for me to find and remove in the morning and replace with proper one :)

:happydance: I didn't think I could possibly get more excited, I was so wrong!! :)

Congrats Dizzydoll! I checked out your scan pic, very nice! I am going to say BOY! :)

Great Dizzydoll, can't wait to see the picture. I was wondering how you edit out your name/hospital number and hospital from the scan!! Now I know. I might try and scan edit mine. See if it works.

Not that I have one yet......my scan is in TWO SLEEPS time :happydance:

dizzy lovely scan pic x

I think its the teen section that your name has to be shown on the photo but don't quote me on that!

Thanks ladies! :) Well here's a proper pic I took this morning :)
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/evillilsheep/2012-04-17094817.jpg

OMG dizzydoll the scan is soo sweet. love the profile and the babys lil belly!!!

Great scan pic Dizzy!! Looks like an adorable profile! :thumbup:

I vote Girl!!

So here's my ultrasound pic from almost 2 weeks ago. I finally got my camera back, so I can post it. I love seeing everyone's scan pics. It really starts getting fun now. :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
beautiful scan annabelle!!! i think its getting exciting seeing all these scans

Love those scan pictures, ladies, they are so sweet!
x

Hi all, been a bit of a hectic time as my dad is in hospital so I've been up there a lot in the last few days and trying not to stress myself out!

I had my 16 week appointment yesterday, all is well and I heard the train like heartbeat pumping away!! So a bit all over the place and exhausted at the moment!

Hope you are all well :D

Dizzy doll - gorgeous scan! I think Girl! :)

Annabelle - also a gorgeous scan! :) It looks like a boy to me :)

I'm so jealous you're all in 2nd tri! Hoping my next scan puts me forward again! How does it feel? :haha:

Aw Flutterly hope your dad is ok :hugs:

Charliekeys it feels odd to me. It's like it all felt so much more real after my scan and then when we told people I felt less pregnant :rofl: It's like the secret was making me feel more pregnant :dohh: I'm glad we've been able to share the news though :)

Plus I get to buy things now haha :)

When is your next scan hun?

Hello ladies! Had my scan yesterday and am happy to say that I'm staying in Oct. (due on the 25th)!

Attachments

• export--72676566.jpg
    export--72676566.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7
  • export--72680771.jpg
    export--72680771.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 5
  • export--72680415.jpg
    export--72680415.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 6
Got my scan today, I have given up on sleep!! It's 5.20am and I have been awake since 4am! At least I have a busy morning to get through with school run and then the midwife at 11am (first appointment!) Then I'll have to rush to drop my toddler at his grans and get to the hospital by 2pm....I might be a total mess by the time of the scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->