~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

added you katealim
good luch cheshire
thinking of you flutterly

flu finally gone, 2nd tri energy incrfease seems to be kicking in thank goodness, my house is finally tidy again!

Fab scan katealim! :)
Cheshire good luck today!!:)

Fifi good to hear you're feeling better! I haven't gotten the energy boost yet haha, my poor house is looking a bit worse for wear! :haha:

cheshire good luck x

i had my 12 week scan yesterday and got put forward two days :)

Fab scan katealim! :)
Cheshire good luck today!!:)

Fifi good to hear you're feeling better! I haven't gotten the energy boost yet haha, my poor house is looking a bit worse for wear! :haha:

It probably still looks better than mine :lol: my standards have changed somewhat since having DS!

lindblum did they change your due date? Let me know if they did and i'll update the front page.

yes they changed my due date. I don't understand how it works tho as i was doing two opks a day and charting so pretty certain of my ovulation date. They said I'm due on the 29th now x

Totally understand,mine was changed by a week last time, I know exactly when ds was conceived! But I didn't argue, wish I had now as I was induced at 42wks by their dates but only 41 by mine, I often wonder what might have happened if I'd held out longed, I might not have ended up with a section, but who knows!

Aw Flutterly hope your dad is ok :hugs:

Charliekeys it feels odd to me. It's like it all felt so much more real after my scan and then when we told people I felt less pregnant :rofl: It's like the secret was making me feel more pregnant :dohh: I'm glad we've been able to share the news though :)

Plus I get to buy things now haha :)

When is your next scan hun?

That's funny! I feel less pregnant now too! Don't know why :shrug: Maybe b/c the sickness is gone and I'm not as tired.

Great scan pics Katealim!! :thumbup:

My next appt is the 27th, which is a hair before 16 weeks. I'm hoping I can schedule the big u/s earlier than 20 weeks; we'll see what the dr says. I'm dying to find out for sure so I can start buying the clothes and things. :flower:

Fifi- Thanks for adding me.
Annabelle- Gender scans at my OBs are done at 18-20 weeks so you never know 20 weeks isn't the hard and fast rule everywhere.

Had my scan yesterday and everything went really well! I was very nervous about the blood results because my last one had a 1:200 for trisomy 18. This one had better levels than the average levels for my age, so I was over the moon. The little bean was all over the place, doing somersaults! I am also still in October, put to the 29th (so only two days ahead!). I will try and get the picture into the computer soon. Also going to move into second tri now as I feel 'really' pregnant now!

:happydance:

Here is a really bad phone pic for now. Any guesses on gender? :)

Attachments

• PICT1281.jpg
    PICT1281.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 7
Hi all can I join you, had my first scan yesterday and was given the EDD of 31/10.

This will be number 3 for us and came as a bit of a surprise as I was taking the pill at the time. OH is still a bit freaked as he'd taken ages to talk into number 2 who has just turned 1.

Hope all you ladies are doing well and I will go back and do some reading to get to know you all :)

welcome Cathryn! Congrats on the surprise!!! This LO was a bit of a surprise for us too, still BFing, history of m/cs and severe endo - determined little babies we have!!! Added you to the front page :)
Cheshire I'm going to say boy for no reason other than gut feeling! Changed your EDD.

Another October Bumpkin on it's way! A surprise here too but a happy one :thumbup:

Due 22nd October. Had scan on Tuesday, all looking good.

Second baby for me. Nice to see some familiar names in the due date list :kiss:

cheshire i'm going to guess a boy too. We both had our due dates changed to the same date, I'm also due on the 29th now! :)

any thoughts on the gender of my baby?
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7262/6881177880_cc5ffd9fed.jpg

fifi i think i can see a nub (or part of a leg?) if so, looks like a boy x

Fifi - I think girl :) Just because the skull looks nice and round...

Is anyone else more emotional in second tri than 1st? These last few days I have done nothing but cry and poor DH can't do anything right. Last night I went crazy because he added a girl from work on facebook lol. Oops. I feel so bad today, but hopefully he knows just to ignore everything I say/do at the moment!

xx

I'm crying more but less explosive mood swings as 1st tri! Thank God!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->