~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats!!

i say boy for cheshire and girl for fifi. great scans ladies!!!

my next appt is next monday so just a wkend wait away. ill be 16 wks next thurs so that will be my 16 wk check up and i dont think they are doing an u/s just using the doppler. that means i have to wait 4 more long wks to find out the sex. its all ready making me nuts!! good thing tho we do have a boys name for sure Hunter Edward!! but as for a girls name we are having some trouble. i like keira but hes not to found of it he likes matilda which i do to but im just 100% with it. where with Hunter as soon as he said it i was like thats it and my mom said thats how it would be. i tried to go thru the boy name section of my book again but nothing compared to it so that set it in stone. does anybody else have any names yet?

Just wanted to throw this out to all my October buddies. I live in Delaware, USA so I dont know if all Motherhood Maternity stores have it but in our mall the Motherhood Maternity store gives you a coupon for a free sling, carseat cover, and breast feeding cover. i think im not positive but if you use the promocode carseat that also works if you dont have a Motherhood Maternity near you to get the coupon. warning tho you do have to pay shipping and handling and for each one its between 10 and 15 dollars but its well worth it because you save 34.95 on the udder cover, 39.95 on the sling, and 49.95 on the carseat cover.
WARNING- I DONT KNOW IF THIS WORKS OUTSIDE OF THE USA AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING WOULD BE IF THEY DID SHIP OUT OF THE COUNTRY.
www.sevenslings.com
www.carseatcanopy.com
www.uddercovers.com

Just wanted to throw this out to all my October buddies. I live in Delaware, USA so I dont know if all Motherhood Maternity stores have it but in our mall the Motherhood Maternity store gives you a coupon for a free sling, carseat cover, and breast feeding cover. i think im not positive but if you use the promocode carseat that also works if you dont have a Motherhood Maternity near you to get the coupon. warning tho you do have to pay shipping and handling and for each one its between 10 and 15 dollars but its well worth it because you save 34.95 on the udder cover, 39.95 on the sling, and 49.95 on the carseat cover.
WARNING- I DONT KNOW IF THIS WORKS OUTSIDE OF THE USA AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING WOULD BE IF THEY DID SHIP OUT OF THE COUNTRY.
www.sevenslings.com
www.carseatcanopy.com
www.uddercovers.com

I got a free breastfeeding cover from uddercovers last year (before my MC) and it cost $10 I think for shipping. It is really thin, worth the $10 but not much more. Plus certain styles get back ordered.

I am waiting for our U/S to set a name for certain, but I am leaning toward Layla for a girl and Liam for a boy (I like "L" names LOL)

I am waiting for our U/S to set a name for certain, but I am leaning toward Layla for a girl and Liam for a boy (I like "L" names LOL)

I love the name Liam...it's in our top 5 picks for boy names!

we have a gir's name left over from last time, can't think of a boy's name though. I think we're going to find out gender this time though. Only 4 weeks to go!

Hi Ladies!
I'm new here and would love to join this group.
This is my first pregnacy and I am so excited and scared at the same time.
As of tomorrow I will be 15 weeks, and had my first scan so far on Tuesday. Pleased to see my bubba flipping about and looking nice and healthy. :)
My due date is 13th October. X

www.sevenslings.com
www.carseatcanopy.com
www.uddercovers.com

I got a free breastfeeding cover from uddercovers last year (before my MC) and it cost $10 I think for shipping. It is really thin, worth the $10 but not much more. Plus certain styles get back ordered.

i got mine yesterday in the mail and it was really nice. good material. since we dont know the sex yet i just got the black and white one and its super cute

Twinkie I like both names. really sweet

welcome and congrats sim!!

so update we have a girls name...Madeline and her nickname will be Maddie. for girl names i like ones that start with M and end with A but just like with Hunter as soon as I said Madeline it clicked!!

Hi Ladies!
I'm new here and would love to join this group.
This is my first pregnacy and I am so excited and scared at the same time.
As of tomorrow I will be 15 weeks, and had my first scan so far on Tuesday. Pleased to see my bubba flipping about and looking nice and healthy. :)
My due date is 13th October. X

Hi Sim, welcome :)
I'm due on 14th...and it's my first too. Excited but scared and too emotional to think properly! lol

xx

Charliekeys it feels odd to me. It's like it all felt so much more real after my scan and then when we told people I felt less pregnant :rofl: It's like the secret was making me feel more pregnant :dohh: I'm glad we've been able to share the news though :)

That's funny! I feel less pregnant now too! Don't know why :shrug: Maybe b/c the sickness is gone and I'm not as tired.

My sickness has eased a bit but not totally. I was very sick yesterday but not sure that was MS or a bug haha :)

Can't wait til bump gets bigger!!

I went to look at a second hand pram today and the girl was looking at me going ....but you're tiny it can't be for you haha...I'm by no means tiny but not a real bumpy bump yet!

I think I have made the decision to get that pram I saw today. It's the Obaby Zezu in black. It's barely been used and is spotless and she only wants €120 for it so I'd just have to get the car seat to go with it which I can get from Kiddicare for about €70 and hey presto I have a travel system :)

Nice one DizzyDoll - I love a bargain. Got my first travel system from ebay for a tenner. Was only meant to be a spare but ended up using it as a main. Because of that, I now feel justified in buying a swanky new double buggy for when no. 2 arrives. Ha, well that's my current hormone-fuelled logic :)

Haha that's some good logic in my opinion!! :).....may be the hormones talking but you still can't argue with good logic!!

Ooh and forgot to add in my other post a big welcome to all the new ladies!!! :hi:

Welcome to all the new ladies!!

Anyone else in their 2nd Tri that is still fatigued? The nausea has pretty much passed but I could sleep at the drop of a hat. Struggling to keep my eyes open now at 5:50 PM in the afternoon and I had 8 hours of sleep last night and a 2 hour nap in the late afternoon!

Anyone else in their 2nd Tri that is still fatigued? The nausea has pretty much passed but I could sleep at the drop of a hat. Struggling to keep my eyes open now at 5:50 PM in the afternoon and I had 8 hours of sleep last night and a 2 hour nap in the late afternoon!

It's still early days of 2nd tri hopefully you'll get that burst of energy soon. I am still tired, but the sickness seems to be turning a corner. Finally!!

Anyone having big cravings still? I am going to need my own orchard, I even got up at 2am because I had to have a crisp juicy apple :haha: I am also glugging orange juice with bits, oranges, grapes and peaches. At least it's healthy!!

I am starting to get a hunch on the gender, so I am going to find out if I can be right a 4th time! Next scan the 19th of June.

:hi: to all the new ladies.

Has anyone started to think about their birth plans? I am considering a water birth but am torn because the water birth rooms have no windows. I have a thing about windows!

as I might have mentioned a million times already I am planning a home water birth!!! :lol: Less than 4 weeks til I get to have this discussion with my consultant! And see baby again!

I'm still knackered but then DS doesn't sleep through yet and he's quite demanding through the day. He has stopped feeding throught the night though.

Off for a pregnancy massage today. It's a few miles away so I'll be out for about three hours! It'll be weird going out without DS!

Off for a pregnancy massage today. It's a few miles away so I'll be out for about three hours! It'll be weird going out without DS!

Enjoy! I had one a couple of weeks ago as a birthday present. Was amazing to just get away by myself and get pampered. Was also strange like you, to be out without DD. I nearly fell asleep a few times too. Lovely.

I know what you mean- I am ALWAYS tired. I am a full-time reception teacher so I guess that doesn't help! I am also finding that I have to have to keep changing position e.g. sitting, standing (which isn't hard when you are surrounded by 24 little ones) as things begin to pull and tweak.

Hopefully you will find one of my scan pics taken almost 2 weeks ago :)

I am convinced it is a boy but we are not going to find out as we really don't mind :)

Lovely to see all your scan pics!

Attachments

• baby 1.png
    baby 1.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member