~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Awh flutterly - ur bump is gorgeous!! I've got gut feeling boy for some reason. My tummy has popped out loads even though I am onl 13weeks... Everyone in work was commenting on it - and trying to touch it!! :/

Xxx

Here is mine ...
I am surprised it is sticking out so much this early, but then again whenever I have put on weight in the past it goes straight to my stomach!
I have some white/silvery stretch marks from when I was a teenager on my hips and I swear they look more pominent already!!:growlmad:

https://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1904/15weeks2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My bump looks ok in clothes but bare it's awful! I had a csection so have a sort of apron/flap that hangs down, eugh! My stomach muscles haven't recovered from last time so have a definite bump though!
Not got any pics from this time but here's some from last time:
19wks (Feb 2011)
https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5016/5443021886_80ca950a7e.jpg

40wks (with 2 weeks more to go, July 2011)
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8165/7101900715_402968efc6.jpg

Here is mine ...
I am surprised it is sticking out so much this early, but then again whenever I have put on weight in the past it goes straight to my stomach!
I have some white/silvery stretch marks from when I was a teenager on my hips and I swear they look more pominent already!!:growlmad:

What a great bump! I was showing from about 6 weeks and now people are really beginning to notice :) I have the same stretch mark thing from when I was younger too, although I think I have a few others beginning to appear to add to the collection.........better get used to those! :)

Have many of you had people stroking your bump yet..... I am experiencing this quite a lot already. I just stand there without really knowing what to say hehe!

Everyone's bumps look great! Had a lot of bump stroking last time. I didn't mind as long as it was friends. Fortunately never had a stranger do it!

Mine's starting to properly stick out although I'm sure most of it is still bloat as it gets bigger still at night. Still trying to hide it from work so wearing a lot of loose tops.

Flutterly - sorry to hear about your Dad. As for bugs, sanitiser alone is not that effective. Nothing beats good old fashioned soap and water. Make sure you do both!

love the bump pics ladies :)

this is me at 12weeks

Attachments

• 20120416_006_12.jpg
    20120416_006_12.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 6
Thank you!! They don't have sanitised on his wars, it is good old fashioned soap and water :)

Lovely bumps!!

Aw lovely bumps ladies!!
I don't really have a noticeable bump, this was me last week I'm a little bigger now will be taking a pic on Tuesday! :)
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/evillilsheep/2012-04-18100509.jpg
crap sorry for the huge pic! added spoiler tags rather than changing the pic haha :)

Have many of you had people stroking your bump yet..... I am experiencing this quite a lot already. I just stand there without really knowing what to say hehe!

I do stroke, try to make sure it's baby I am stroking and not my wind :haha:

I love the bumps, I am a very late at showing, with first and second I didn't have even a little bump until I was 6 months! I was desperate to get that stuck out! This time I am getting that bump a lot earlier! Still not obvious when I wear a loose top though.

Attachments

• scans 13-13 weeks.jpg
    scans 13-13 weeks.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 6
Aw cute bump Cheshire! :)

I am always stroking my bump too but I think 9 times out of 10 it's prob wind I'm stroking lol :)

Just wanted to throw this out to all my October buddies. I live in Delaware, USA so I dont know if all Motherhood Maternity stores have it but in our mall the Motherhood Maternity store gives you a coupon for a free sling, carseat cover, and breast feeding cover. i think im not positive but if you use the promocode carseat that also works if you dont have a Motherhood Maternity near you to get the coupon. warning tho you do have to pay shipping and handling and for each one its between 10 and 15 dollars but its well worth it because you save 34.95 on the udder cover, 39.95 on the sling, and 49.95 on the carseat cover.
WARNING- I DONT KNOW IF THIS WORKS OUTSIDE OF THE USA AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING WOULD BE IF THEY DID SHIP OUT OF THE COUNTRY.
www.sevenslings.com
www.carseatcanopy.com
www.uddercovers.com

I got a free breastfeeding cover from uddercovers last year (before my MC) and it cost $10 I think for shipping. It is really thin, worth the $10 but not much more. Plus certain styles get back ordered.

i got mine yesterday in the mail and it was really nice. good material. since we dont know the sex yet i just got the black and white one and its super cute

Hmm, I tried that promo code carseat but it didn't seem to work for me. Are there different codes for each item, do you know? I'm all about free stuff! :flower:

Welcome to all the newbies here!!! :flower:

I'm loving seeing all the different bump pics. I will post one when I get a chance; I have a little one that is more noticeable in certain clothes. My 16 week appt is Thursday, which should be pretty uneventful.

Good luck at your appt today Mel!

We will definitely be finding out the sex, and we'll tell everyone soon afterwards. We don't have any definite names picked out yet, but might keep that one a secret for a little while from everyone (except you girls of course) :flower:

Hi all,

Found out yesterday for sure that my Dad has a brain tumour :( They are talking about operating tomorrow but that's not confirmed. Frustrating as I am in Swansea today but I'll be back into London in time to go and see him at the hospital. I'm glad that they know what it is but it really wasn't the news I wanted. Just praying all goes well and that he sticks around to see his little grandbaby! Trying to keep as stress and worry free as possible for the baby!

Oh flutterly, sorry for your news. :hugs: hope he pulls through okay.

Just wanted to throw this out to all my October buddies. I live in Delaware, USA so I dont know if all Motherhood Maternity stores have it but in our mall the Motherhood Maternity store gives you a coupon for a free sling, carseat cover, and breast feeding cover. i think im not positive but if you use the promocode carseat that also works if you dont have a Motherhood Maternity near you to get the coupon. warning tho you do have to pay shipping and handling and for each one its between 10 and 15 dollars but its well worth it because you save 34.95 on the udder cover, 39.95 on the sling, and 49.95 on the carseat cover.
WARNING- I DONT KNOW IF THIS WORKS OUTSIDE OF THE USA AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING WOULD BE IF THEY DID SHIP OUT OF THE COUNTRY.
www.sevenslings.com
www.carseatcanopy.com
www.uddercovers.com

I got a free breastfeeding cover from uddercovers last year (before my MC) and it cost $10 I think for shipping. It is really thin, worth the $10 but not much more. Plus certain styles get back ordered.

i got mine yesterday in the mail and it was really nice. good material. since we dont know the sex yet i just got the black and white one and its super cute

Hmm, I tried that promo code carseat but it didn't seem to work for me. Are there different codes for each item, do you know? I'm all about free stuff! :flower:

i just tried it at all three sites and it worked. make sure you dont put a space between car and seat. it has to be one word. i actually just received my sling yesterday too. hope it works for you. let me know how it goes

soo sorry flutterly!! hope everything goes okay. keep us updated<3

I had my 16 wk check up yesterday. everything is looking good. just did the doppler and measured me. babys hb was 156. at first when he was looking for cookie he was having trouble then he was like hold on and put the doppler as far down as possible and there was cookie. when i told OH and my mom they both said oo its a boy. i have gained 3 lbs and he said thats good and im measuring right on track. i made an appt for gender scan on 5/15 the day right before my college graduation then my 20 wk checkup is 5/23. im so excited to find out the sex finally.

here is my 16 wk bump

Attachments

• scan16wk.jpg
    scan16wk.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe