~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

soo sorry flutterly!! hope everything goes okay. keep us updated<3

I had my 16 wk check up yesterday. everything is looking good. just did the doppler and measured me. babys hb was 156. at first when he was looking for cookie he was having trouble then he was like hold on and put the doppler as far down as possible and there was cookie. when i told OH and my mom they both said oo its a boy. i have gained 3 lbs and he said thats good and im measuring right on track. i made an appt for gender scan on 5/15 the day right before my college graduation then my 20 wk checkup is 5/23. im so excited to find out the sex finally.

here is my 16 wk bump

Cute bump Mel!! Do you have a feeling one way or the other on the gender? I did right away with DS, but not this one at all.

Hi again all, thanks for your kind thoughts and words about my Dad! He is doing well and came through the surgery and they have confirmed that it is a tumour and we will get the results on Tuesday morning as to whether it's cancerous or not. At the moment the likely treatment is radiotherapy and chemo if it is needed. He's doing really well and amazed the Doctors with how well he came out of surgery yesterday. They are putting in a referral to get him transferred back to the local hospital so here's hoping he's back there by the weekend and closer to home and family!

As for the baby...I am sure, really sure I got my first kick last night!! It just felt like something knocked against the inside of me and felt so strange!! It was right down where baby is as well. There was another little tiny one after that and then all was still again! So exciting!

Also, my DP's brothers girlfriend had a little baby boy in the early hours of this morning! Weighing a healthy 6lbs 10oz! Lovely news at such an uneasy time!

Aw that's good news hun about your dad. I'm glad he's doing well.

So cute with feeling the kick!! :)

Glad your Dad came through the surgery well! And yay for first kick!!!

Finally took a bump pic (OK more accurately finally cleaned a mirror so I could post one I wouldn't be too embarassed of! :lol:). There's a definite B shape to it though, damn that c-section.
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7096/6969224908_da79b4c720.jpg

Glad your dad is doing ok! :) and yaaaaay for first kick!!! :)

lovely bumps ladies!! fifi mine has a 'B' shape to it too :(

I had my 16 wk check up yesterday. everything is looking good. just did the doppler and measured me. babys hb was 156. at first when he was looking for cookie he was having trouble then he was like hold on and put the doppler as far down as possible and there was cookie. when i told OH and my mom they both said oo its a boy. i have gained 3 lbs and he said thats good and im measuring right on track. i made an appt for gender scan on 5/15 the day right before my college graduation then my 20 wk checkup is 5/23. im so excited to find out the sex finally.

here is my 16 wk bump

Cute bump Mel!! Do you have a feeling one way or the other on the gender? I did right away with DS, but not this one at all.

Thanx!! <3 i think its a girl but OH thinks that im just thinking that to prepare myself if it is a girl. we both want a boy because we already have his daughter and we would like to experience a boy. hes got dadddys girl i want a mamas boy now:haha: but i just have this feeling i have a lil girlie in there. i thought it was funny when i told them cookie was low and they both went its a boy.

Glad to hear dad is doing better Flutterly!! Congrats on becoming an Auntie and feeling babys first kicks!! cant wait for that!!

Cute bump fifi!!

here is my 16 wk bump

Thanx!! <3 i think its a girl but OH thinks that im just thinking that to prepare myself if it is a girl. we both want a boy because we already have his daughter and we would like to experience a boy. hes got dadddys girl i want a mamas boy now:haha: but i just have this feeling i have a lil girlie in there. i thought it was funny when i told them cookie was low and they both went its a boy.

Funny. Everyone said how high I seemed, but I had a boy. I also have a really short torso, so I guess everything would seem high on me. :haha: Your gut instinct is usually right on these things, but you never know; I've known women who swore they were having one gender and got the other. I understand wantinga mama's boy though; I love having mine.

Can i pop my head in here? Had my scan today which gave me a new dd of 31st October (from 1st November) which makes me an October mummy again!!

I have Sophie who is 3 born 5th April - 3 days late
and Leo who is nearly 7 months born 2nd October - 9 days early

Welcome mellllly! Someone with a smaller age gap than us! :D DS will only be 14.5months when this LO arrives. I've added you to the front page :)

here is my 16 wk bump

Funny. Everyone said how high I seemed, but I had a boy. I also have a really short torso, so I guess everything would seem high on me. :haha: Your gut instinct is usually right on these things, but you never know; I've known women who swore they were having one gender and got the other. I understand wantinga mama's boy though; I love having mine.

i have a pretty long torso and i seem to be carrying low but who knows!! yeah most ladies have told me that the gut instinct is right but then like you said some women swear they know and thats not what shows up. i see my bff with her son and it makes my heart melt. it is so sweet to see a lil boy with his mama. he just has this connection with her that i have only seen with lil boys and their mamas

welcome and congrats mellllly!! i would love to have a halloween baby!! thats my favorite holiday!!

Thanks Ladies!! Yeah there will only be about 13 months between Leo and this one!! Expensive month :) hehe!

Heres the scan pic :)

https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/mellllly1/Scan13weeks3.jpg

Gorgeous scan photo! What do you think baby is? I think it looks like a boy :)

Im really not sure to be honest! All my pregnancies have been pretty much the same too so it could be either! Got my 20 week scan on 8th June so will find out then :) hehe

Welcome mellllly!

Good to hear about your Dad Flutterly.

Been feeling regular movements today. First day I've felt lots, and often. So lovely.

Everything happening much earlier this time. I still reckon it's because stomach muscles never recovered.

Hi everyone, welcome Mellllly, great scan photo :wave:

Flutterly, hope your dad is back nearer home now and continuing to do well. Great news about the baby and cousin close in age for your little one too :)

Hope everyone is well. I am not feeling movement yet, but I am late with that! Usually 16-18 weeks, might be earlier this time but I doubt it.

Is everyone in second trimester now? :happydance:

No I'm still not 2nd tri :( Hoping to be put forward (was put back last time) again at this scan but doubt it! Only 4 days to wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->