~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Aw fab bump Mel!! Mine looks tiny compared to yours but I know everyone is different and a week can make a huge difference!!

thanx!! this is the first week people are noticing it so i would say a week does make a difference. i was really surprised when i took the picture.

This is mine from today
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/evillilsheep/2012-04-24112008.jpg
Yours just looks like a proper baby bump!! :) Makes me melt seeing bumps and babies haha :)

bloody photobucket and huge pics haha

its coming!! i can see it. i know i love seeing them too!!
wanted to show you the progression of my bump
1st picture is 6 wks
2nd picture is 8 wks
3rd picture is 11 wks
4th picture is 16wks

Attachments

• 6wks.jpg
    6wks.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 8wks.jpg
    8wks.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 11wks.jpg
    11wks.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 16wks.jpg
    16wks.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1
Just wanted to throw this out to all my October buddies. I live in Delaware, USA so I dont know if all Motherhood Maternity stores have it but in our mall the Motherhood Maternity store gives you a coupon for a free sling, carseat cover, and breast feeding cover. i think im not positive but if you use the promocode carseat that also works if you dont have a Motherhood Maternity near you to get the coupon. warning tho you do have to pay shipping and handling and for each one its between 10 and 15 dollars but its well worth it because you save 34.95 on the udder cover, 39.95 on the sling, and 49.95 on the carseat cover.
WARNING- I DONT KNOW IF THIS WORKS OUTSIDE OF THE USA AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING WOULD BE IF THEY DID SHIP OUT OF THE COUNTRY.
www.sevenslings.com
www.carseatcanopy.com
www.uddercovers.com

I got a free breastfeeding cover from uddercovers last year (before my MC) and it cost $10 I think for shipping. It is really thin, worth the $10 but not much more. Plus certain styles get back ordered.

i got mine yesterday in the mail and it was really nice. good material. since we dont know the sex yet i just got the black and white one and its super cute

Hmm, I tried that promo code carseat but it didn't seem to work for me. Are there different codes for each item, do you know? I'm all about free stuff! :flower:

i just tried it at all three sites and it worked. make sure you dont put a space between car and seat. it has to be one word. i actually just received my sling yesterday too. hope it works for you. let me know how it goes

just found out if carseat doesnt work try motherhood as the promo code

Flutterly - so sorry to hear your news. At least knowing what it is means the proper action can be taken. Hoping it all goes well in the operation. Please keep us updated x x

Love seeing and comparing bumps! I'm so huge this time round. Popped about a week ago and struggling to hide it now. Work still doesn't know. I didn't show until about 22 weeks last time. Will try get a picture up in a sec.

Clothed and naked 14 week bump. Feel massive! As I said, I was nowhere near this big at 14 weeks last time.

No one at work knows yet and I've been wearing really loose tops. But a pregnant lady there asked me if I was pregnant yesterday - guess she's a bit more perceptive.

Attachments

• 2012-04-24 18.18.21[3].jpg
    2012-04-24 18.18.21[3].jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 2012-04-24 18.16.51[6].jpg
    2012-04-24 18.16.51[6].jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 4
Ow wow!! I'm so jealous of your lovely bump Lady K!! We have the same due date and all :)

I wouldn't be jealous. It's just proof my stomach muscles are still totally shot!

Haha but at least you look preggers.....I just look tubby :haha:

flutterly,

Your Dad is in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all goes well with his surgery! To offer some hope, I know two people who have had brain tumors, had surgery and are doing wonderfully today! Hang in there. Let us know how it goes. :hugs:

hi everyone i am lucy and i am new to this site this is my first pregnancy.. my first ultrasound is tomorrow but they say i am 13 weeks and 4 days right now so my due date is october 25th.. but i am pretty sure that i am due then

Welcome Lucy and good luck with your scan tomorrow!!

:wave: Hi Lucy

Thinking of you flutterly, hope everything goes well for your dad.

Great bumps everyone, a couple of people have finally noticed my bump :)

Hope everyone is :thumbup:

Hi all.

Hope all is well and every1 is starting to feel them butterfly movments that are so exciting :) Welcome to all new 2nd tri ladies!!!

Hope every1 who has had scans over last couple of weeks are all opk i havnt bn around but hopfully will b arounbd abit more now until my hol 10th may.

Flutterly - Hope all goes well wiv ur dad hun. Stay strong your in my thoughts.

Sending love to all

Welcome Lucy! (Great name)

Have been feeling movements for a couple of weeks, but much more noticeably in the last week. It's lovely. Little wriggler.

Hi all,

Found out yesterday for sure that my Dad has a brain tumour :( They are talking about operating tomorrow but that's not confirmed. Frustrating as I am in Swansea today but I'll be back into London in time to go and see him at the hospital. I'm glad that they know what it is but it really wasn't the news I wanted. Just praying all goes well and that he sticks around to see his little grandbaby! Trying to keep as stress and worry free as possible for the baby!

So sorry to hear. Hugs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->