~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Hi to the new ladies!
Only 3 days til your scan feanorous, hopefully that will reassure you.
I'm a bit worried myself as I have lower right sided pain that's been getting worse over the past 24hrs. My hospital are useless and don't seem to think it's anything to worry about, I even had to say could it be ectopic? DH is fuming. Paracetamol is doing nothing :( but no appts til tomorrow, I wasn't even told what to do if it gets worse. DH wants to take me to A&E but I'm not keen.

I have four boys 18, 16, 8 and 9 months and two girls 12 and 7. Another girl would be nice but i dont really mind just a heathy happy baby that sleeps would be nice lol x

Hope all goes well for you fen and fifi x

Fifi better to be safe than sorry hun, how's the pain now?

Sorry ladies already not keeping up very well! Hi and congrats to new faces! Well my MS has kicked in with a vengeance and am feeling queasy and sick 100% of the time! Only been sick once though!! My heart is thudding sometimes and I feel lightheaded, does anyone else get this? Already struggling with school runs for my step son who lives with us and changing nappies is interesting!!

went to a&e in the end after nhs 24 told me to. Lots of waiting around but confirmed not ectopic, no cysts must be endo scar tissue tearing. Saw little bean with heartbeat. Still sore though :( but I was sore all through pregnancy with Cameron

so sunday couldnt keep anything down..throwing up and diarrhea all day..so i went to the ER i got 3000ml of fluid but i guess the good thing about it i got an early ultrasound. im 6 weeks and 4 days the baby is in a good position and i heard the heartbeat.

went to a&e in the end after nhs 24 told me to. Lots of waiting around but confirmed not ectopic, no cysts must be endo scar tissue tearing. Saw little bean with heartbeat. Still sore though :( but I was sore all through pregnancy with Cameron

Oh so pleased for you fifi! :)
I bet you feel a bit better after knowing its all ok...
Thursday can't come quick enough for me now!
x

I'm glad is all ok fifi!! You saw your little bean, how sweet!

Feanorous my scan is also on Thursday at 9am. Can't wait!!

Clair you have a bit of both so I guess it doesn't really matter if boy or girl but it'll be nice another girl to be even :winkwink:

Louise and mel so sorry about your ms being so bad. I'm constantly nauseous but never fully sick. Don't know what's best sometimes, lol

Welcome and congrats to the newbies!! I remember you Dizzydoll from another thread. :thumbup:

Well, have had a rough couple days. Last night I had a bit of brown spotting so started to worry. This am had some red spotting when I wiped. Called the dr and they asked the standard q's, but basically said just wait it out unless you start full on bleeding or have severe cramping or pain.

Anyone else have any spotting like this where the pregnancy turned out okay?? I'm totally stressed and been in tears all morning at work; I can't think about anything else. :cry:

Oh annabelle! I'm so sorry you're going through this. I've had 2 mc's but they both were when I was 10wks so there was no hope then. You are early so it can be old blood. I read of so many ladies bleeding early in the pregnancy & their little beans are ok. Try to keep well hydrated & rest. Have you considered taking the day off tomorrow?

I'm glad is all ok fifi!! You saw your little bean, how sweet!

Feanorous my scan is also on Thursday at 9am. Can't wait!!

Clair you have a bit of both so I guess it doesn't really matter if boy or girl but it'll be nice another girl to be even :winkwink:

Louise and mel so sorry about your ms being so bad. I'm constantly nauseous but never fully sick. Don't know what's best sometimes, lol[/QUOTE

I wish mine was 9am! I have to wait until 6pm :)
Definitely update us as soon as xx

Annanelle huge hugs, how scary and how awful they're just making you wait it out? Can't you go to an early pregnancy unit for a scan to see everything's ok? I had a bleed when pregnant with my daughter, around this point. It was pink then red but not much, I got a scan and everything was fine and had a healthy pregnancy and have a gorgeous 17 month old :) think positive (as you can) and keep asking for reassurance if you need it, that's what they're there for x

Thank you Madrid and Louise. It's nice to have support during these scary times. :hugs:

I'm just trying to stay as calm as I can and take it easy. I was hoping my dr would want to do an early ultrasound just to make sure, but they don't. I did bump up my 8 week appt 5 days, so now it's next Friday. I just have to wait it out I guess and hope for the best, but also try to prepare for the worst just in case. So far, no pain or heavy bleeding, so that's a plus.

Hi ladies!

It is so nice to have a thread just for October babies! I am due October 20th! So far, so good. I am 5 weeks and only have sore boobs, minor cramping (it has subsided quite a bit), some mood swings and sensitivity to smells. No nausea or MS yet but I hear that comes around 6 weeks. So I will enjoy my last week of loving and enjoying food. LOL :)

Welcome Leikela!!! Nice to see you around here too!!

Annabelle how are you feeling today?

Well, I'm about the same as yesterday. The spotting subsided for the most part yesterday, but it's back again this am when wiping. Same, reddish pink color. Some dull achy cramps, but I can't tell if that's different from before this started or not. It just sucks to sit in limbo wondering what will happen. I might just call and ask to get an ultrasound if this continues for several more days; I hate the not knowing.

Hope everyone else is feeling better than me! Post any ultrasound pics you girls get soon. :flower:

Here's my pic from yesterday:
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7191/6774899620_1e0ef837e9.jpg

It's not great but bubs is definitely there. Really high up in uterus. I'm still struggling to believe I'm preg again but so, so tired.

That's a nice pic fifi! I'm very tired too.

Annabelle you can always insist. They will send you to the EPAU to make sure all is ok.

Annabelle big hugs to you :hugs: Make sure you rest up if you can. I remember last pregnancy a friend bled on and off like that for several weeks she now has a healthy gorgeous 2 year old so hang in there is doesn't mean bad news yet. I agree though try and get yourself into an early pregnancy unit for a scan if you can?

Love the scan pic fififolle!

I'm working up to telling work.... wish me luck!! They should be fine about it, my boss is lovely, I'm just a wuss lol! I need to tell now as I'm quite swollen and my uniform is getting unconfortable..... no idea what I'll do if I grow out of my uniform before 12 weeks!

Pretty tired here and starting to feel quesy now too......

I'm working up to telling work.... wish me luck!! They should be fine about it, my boss is lovely, I'm just a wuss lol! I need to tell now as I'm quite swollen and my uniform is getting unconfortable..... no idea what I'll do if I grow out of my uniform before 12 weeks!
Can't be as bad as with Cam, I got pregnant between interview and starting work! Wasn't a permanent job though, worked to 37 weeks just so I could qualify for maternity allowance!

Annabelle, take it as easy as you can. I had spotting in second tri last time due to cervical ectorpion. My m/cs were straight to heavy bleeding, never started with spotting. thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->