~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Welcome Miracle! I must admit I am a bit jealous that you already know the gender! LOL =) My next scan is not until 21 weeks, when we will find out. (Supposed to be 20 weeks but hubby will be out of town.) All the best to you!

Thanks ladies! :D Lol Leikela, I know the waiting game is hard to play hehe.

Hi Miracle :wave:

I'm staying team yellow too Cheshire :)

Woohoo...I worry about that getting it wrong thing! Mind you I was told only when it was really really clear. On my 20 week scan with number 2 the sonographer couldn't be sure and therefore refused to say! Found out at around 32 weeks, so my husband is still using that as an excuse :) not working!!

welcome and congrats MiracleInNov!! i must say im jealous too about you knowing the gender!! my scan is on the 15th so not that far away

Welcome Miracle!! When did you find out the gender??

Mine ultrasound is on the 21st, but I'm hoping to bump it up a few days since there's a big consignment sale on the 19th, so I'm hoping to buy some baby clothes that aren't just white and gray.

Welcome Miracle!! When did you find out the gender??

Mine ultrasound is on the 21st, but I'm hoping to bump it up a few days since there's a big consignment sale on the 19th, so I'm hoping to buy some baby clothes that aren't just white and gray.

Thank you! I found out on Friday actually :) which was 14 weeks with the results of my CVS test. Oh how nice! I know right, I couldn't buy green or yellow clothes, I wanted specific colors :p now I can buy all the pink and purple I want :haha:

Wooo, I have made it to 19 weeks!!! And baby feels like it's having a party this morning - been getting little flickers all morning!

1 week today until our scan...soooooo excited!!

Yay for movement! This LO loves to party when I lie down. Even in the dentist chair yesterday! It was a nice distraction from the work I was having done (had to have a tooth taken out about 7 months ago due to a botched root canal, now I'm getting a bridge done :( I hate going to the dentist! My last one was soooo awful)

We're off for 2 night break as it was our 6th wedding anniversary yesterday, taking DS with us though. We've never been away with him for more than one night and before he was BF so didn't need to sterilise bottles etc, there's soooo much stuff! Glad we got a bigger car!

Haha I've been feeling he/she on and off all day!! Starting to tickle my inner tummy now!!

Have a lovely couple of nights away and belated happy anniversary!!

Have a nice time away fifi. Happy anniversary!

Now, onto unrelated burning questions. Is it just me or does anyone else get really clumsy when pregnant? I have bruises all over my thighs from walking into things and I'm constantly dropping stuff. Was the same last time too. Please tell me I'm not alone...

Lady-K, I drop stuff ALL the time! It's like my fingers feel like they are clutching something but it slips right out of my hands! Today I was even a little unsteady on my feet and teetered to the side a bit right in front of a co-worker! LOL I said to him that all the blood was going to the baby and not my head! =)

Have a great anniversary/holiday fifi

I am seriously clumsy I slipped on the stairs a couple of days ago, luckily my arm took the brunt of my fall. Although I am not entirely sure my clumsiness is down to pregnancy :blush:

So great about the flutters, flutterly. Again you seem so much more pregnant, 19 weeks!! I reach 16 weeks this weekend, not sure why but I feel like that is a milestone. Amazingly with my first pregnancy it seemed to take forever to get there, now I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is going!

It's funny, just as I was starting to panic that the scan is coming up and worrying that I couldn't feel baby and that something bad had happened, I feel it loads now. It seems to be an early bird, dancing all morning and sleeping later on!!

I find myself losing my balance quite a bit but I have baby brain as well. The other day I opened the fridge to put a tray in it instead of putting it on top!

I also felt like 16 weeks was a milestone! Can't believe I am soon reaching the next milestone - the halfway point!!

Have a nice time away fifi. Happy anniversary!

Now, onto unrelated burning questions. Is it just me or does anyone else get really clumsy when pregnant? I have bruises all over my thighs from walking into things and I'm constantly dropping stuff. Was the same last time too. Please tell me I'm not alone...

Haha you're definitely not alone!! I'm constantly walking into things!!!!

I'm super clumsy as well. I'm always dropping things and banging my hands into stuff instead of actually gripping it. :wacko:

It seems like I should be feeling LO move more now. I feel like I could feel flutters very early on and now I don't hardly feel anything. Maybe I was confused on what I thought were movements...

Welcome lovebotlass, I've added you to the front page.

Back from trip away, was nice but DS didn't sleep well at all so we didn't either. He enjoyed swimming though (first time ever). DH and I went out for dinner and inlaws babysat, it was lovely. Great food and nice to be alone together (did talk about DS and baby lots though!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->