~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

So glad you had a lovely time :)

Annabelle don't worry, I could feel LO a little bit from 15 weeks but it was only every now and then. It's only when hitting 19 weeks that I'm feeling it a lot more! Sometimes it's bubbles/twitching and others it's tickles (I actually have to scratch my belly it's so cute!). So give it time, there isn't a right time but I know that all of those early movements were defo baby!!

Great food and nice to be alone together (did talk about DS and baby lots though!)

This is what we end up doing on rare nights alone. It's daft.

My pregnancy insomnia has started already. Slept like poo this week. It's not just the getting up to pee, it's just not being able to get comfy or turn my brain off. Grrr.

lady-k i agree its more than just the pee machine. i cant get comfy or turn my brain off. its like you have to finish cleaning the room then you need to organzie the room, put the crib together, do the registery, start new job...its just never ending it constantly just makes the wheels in my head turn. i really wish i had an off switch.

i am feeling cookie move more and more every day. very active at night. gender scan is the 15th so its coming fast!! really excited and nervous!! finally get to know what cookie is!!!

Thank you Flutterfly, that does put my mind at ease a bit. :flower:

Can't wait to hear what you're having Mel!!! How exciting!

I have been sleeping like a log lately; it's been really nice. I still have to get up to pee at least once a night, but I'm used to that. Sorry to the ladies that can't sleep; it only gets worse for me in the third tri. Getting us all prepped to be up all night with a little one again I guess. :haha:

Ooh ladies I felt flutters this evening!! So exciting! I was just lying on a beanbag on the floor at my sisters house watching tv and I felt it!! :D

Great food and nice to be alone together (did talk about DS and baby lots though!)

This is what we end up doing on rare nights alone. It's daft.

My pregnancy insomnia has started already. Slept like poo this week. It's not just the getting up to pee, it's just not being able to get comfy or turn my brain off. Grrr.

Mine too, my husband is away working in the US and last night I cried like a baby because I just needed a hug and hearing his voice made me feel even more upset, I couldn't get to sleep and stayed on the internet far too late. To make it worse he won't be home for at least two weeks! I Felt ridiculous as normally I am fine when he works away :cry:

On the plus side I am 100% sure I am feeling the the baby!! :happydance:

Will be stalking post for a gender update on Tuesday Mel!

Yay dizzy! So exciting!

3 days till scan day...OMG I am so excited and nervous!

Looking forward to finding out what you're all having. My scan's on 9th June but think we're staying Team Yellow again. Convinced it's another girl though.

Was looking forward to a good sleep last night but Lucy was up crying 1-2.30am. No idea why, she usually sleeps through, but something was bothering her. She was clean, full, no temp...so no idea, but she went down eventually. Could have done without that though!

Doppler came through the post this morning. Lovely to hear Babbakin No.2's heart thumping away :)

Fortunately for me, I have been sleeping like a rock! It is 11:20 AM here in the US (EST) and I have just gotten up after going to sleep last night at Midnight. I had so many vivid dreams too! Strange... I used to have them earlier on but then they stopped. Ah, the joys of pregnancy! LOL I am just anxious to see the little bean again! June 17th seems so far away....

OMG felt cookie from the outside tonight!!! i screamed at OH " I FELT THE BABY!!!" and of course he comes over to feel and cookie doesnt move and as soon as he got up baby moved!! i told him figures!!

flutterly cant wait to hear how your scan goes!!!

leikela it will be here before you know it!!!

Mel that's great, shows how we are all creeping closer to 3rd tri now.

That movement thing always happened to me. We would sit for ages with his hand on my belly waiting for action. Then he would give up and sure enough, once he walked away the baby would start acrobatics :haha:

Loads of scans coming up, Flutterly too! So exciting. I have my scan on 14th June but we are staying team :yellow:.

Lady-K, I hope you had better nights since, is she getting into the dreams stage now? My sons both got occasional nightmares when they crossed into toddlerhood, my 2 year old woke up recently shouting out 'I need my raincoat!!' like it was the end of the world!

Leikela, those vivid dreams are crazy, I had one recently of a baby girl of about 10 months who I thought was a friends baby, but knew she wasn't, she was giving me baby kisses. I am feeling now that I maybe having a girl. I have always had dreams about the others when I was pregnant with them, Last time I argued in the dream that the baby couldn't be mine because he was blond :haha: quite a shock when he was born blond!

Mel - that's so exciting! I can't wait for kicks and seeing belly wobble from the movements. It's so fascinating :)

Cheshire - yes, maybe a bad dream? Makes sense as she seemed perfectly healthy but too needy to be put back down. Oh gosh, that's a whole new ball game...

Happy Mother's Day to all the USA ladies x

Leikela, those vivid dreams are crazy, I had one recently of a baby girl of about 10 months who I thought was a friends baby, but knew she wasn't, she was giving me baby kisses. I am feeling now that I maybe having a girl. I have always had dreams about the others when I was pregnant with them, Last time I argued in the dream that the baby couldn't be mine because he was blond :haha: quite a shock when he was born blond!

Chesire, wow that is amazing! Almost like ESP! :) I haven't had any dream of the baby yet. My vivid dream the other day was that I was riding a motorcycle very fast down a construction zone. I couldn't see and hit the guard rail and went flying high into the air. To my right was a clear blue ocean so I dove into it. I remember feeling the warmth of the water as I swam to shore. Crazy! LOL

And Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies in the US! :flower: And for those of us first time mommy's with baby still en utero! :)

i know flutterly!!!! im so excited!!! i have butterflies like crazy!!
:happydance::dance::yipee::wohoo::loopy:

I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight!! Thankfully I have my yoga class so the evening will go nice and quick I hope hehe!! Then just a couple of hours in the morning before it's time :happydance::happydance:

i work until 5 so thats good then i have to do dinner and get OH's daughter clean and ready for bed. i just hope i can sleep a little as its getting hard for me to sleep as is.

OMG felt cookie from the outside tonight!!! i screamed at OH " I FELT THE BABY!!!" and of course he comes over to feel and cookie doesnt move and as soon as he got up baby moved!! i told him figures!!

flutterly cant wait to hear how your scan goes!!!

leikela it will be here before you know it!!!

Ooh how exciting!! I love being able to put my hand on my tummy or DH's hand and feel that. Hopefully I'll be feeling that soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->