~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Good luck to all the ladies who have scans tomorrow!! :)

Will be stalking later for Mel and Flutterly's scan results!

Hope everyone's well :hugs:

Yay for scans today :)
Can't wait to hear from you girls :)

Looking forward to seeing scan pics later today! Mine is on Thursday :) starting to look forward to it :)

Can't wait to hear about scans. Got 3 1/2 weeks to wait for mine :-( But staying Team Yellow again so will just have to get excited about finding out what you ladies are having instead!

It's a BOY!!!!!!

And it appears that we have a very stubborn little boy!!!! He was in the dodgiest position ever and boy did she have to press and wriggle my belly around! We didn’t think she’d be able to tell us but she asked if we wanted to know and said she’d seen earlier in the scan and then had another look and confirmed that it looks like a boy!

We have to have another scan next week to try and get a more visible image of his heart as he refused to let us see it properly but it was beating fine and sounded healthy so we hope to confirm again that it’s definitely a boy!! We also have to have a 36 week scan as I have a low placenta so they need to check if it’s moved and therefore if it’ll be a natural delivery or c-section!

https://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p238/loobielis/d59894be.jpg

Congrats on your SON! We had to have a second scan last time too, it's quite common for baby to refuse to co-operate!

Had my scan yeasterday and we are having a healthy stuborn baby and a second scan tomorrow :thumbup:

Yay Flutterfly! Congratulations on your little boy!!! Is that what you were thinking you'd have?? :happydance:

so we are having a GIRL!!! im acutally measuring 19 1/2 or 20 weeks so they pushed my date back from 10/11 to 10/5. everything looks good!! she has really long legs so she is going to be a tall lil lady. im 5'8 and OH is 6'0 so i expected a tall baby. she showed us right away what she was then as soon as the tech told us she crossed her legs and didnt show us again..so lady like haha. ill post the scan in a lil bit waiting for it to send to my email

congratulations Flutterly on your boy and Mel on your girl!

DeffleeMe good luck for tomorrow

Congrats flutterly on your boy! Congrats Mel on your girl!

I too am having a girl! She was not the most cooperative either but we got some great pics and an extra long ultrasound. I have eight total! Two were in 3d :) we got two reg profiles. One of the hand stretched out, one of her feet, a 3d of the face and profile, and a spine/bum pic :)

Congrats on the boy and girl!

Just poking in, I'm starting to feel Sariah's flutters more often :) I'm hoping soon I'll feel her kick!

Fab news on the scans :) Congrats ladies :)

Can't wait to see my munchkin again! 27 days to go!!

Aww congrats on all the scans! So exciting! I love that I get to see him again next week!!!

I've been calling him a he since day one and always had in my head a boy! I had to convince myself that it might be a girl but I didn't need to!!

Congrats on all the scans! Lots of :pink:!!!
I've updated the front page with all the new info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->