~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

i get to see her again next week too on the 23rd!!

scans of our baby girl!!!

Attachments

• 5-15-12.jpg
    5-15-12.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 5-15-12-b.jpg
    5-15-12-b.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 5
Congrats on your little girl Mel!!! What an adorable 3D pic of her face. :flower:

Congrats on your girl as well Hopeful!!! :happydance:

It would seem as the mama instinct on what you're having has been correct for most of you so far. Interesting how that works, isn't it??

My scan is in 6 days! Yippie!

It's weird but I'm kinda hoping I'm right. I don't especially care which sex baby is but I just don't want to be wrong :lol:

so we are having a GIRL!!!

Congrats on your little girl!!

It's a BOY!!!!!!

Congrats on your little man!!

I too am having a girl!

Congrats on your little girl!

What beautiful scan pics!! I am hoping they will do a 3D scan pic for me when I go on June 14th. Tomorrow I am going for my 17 week check up and will hear the baby's heartbeat on the doppler.

I had my first dream about the baby last night. It was a boy! LOL

yeah i thought from the beginning it was a girl and it was right! we said we would of liked cookie to have been a boy just because we already have his daughter but we are over the moon for our little girl. her name is Madalynn Ann.

i love the 3D pics!! it was soo cool to see her touching her face and opening her mouth.

annabelle and leikela cant wait to hear how your appts go!!

Congrats on your girl hopeful.

I am all in favour of mothers intuition, it has not failed me yet. Although I am quite prepared for it to do so this time :)

I'm getting pretty good at this nubby/skull thing too. I have found the nubs on all my three children's ultrasounds and sure enough, they are accurate.

Shame this is my last baby and I didn't find out about it until now :haha:

congratulations on the boys and girls :)
I find out in 3 weeks 2 days - cant wait :) went to see midwife last week and she has guessed girl on the heartbeat - she was right with the other 2 so you never know

Congrats to all that have found out! I go for my ultrasound today! Eeeek!

October 10th! :) and i'll find out my LO's gender in a week exactly! :flow: xx

Congrats to those on team Blue and team Pink!!! Our Scan today went much better and we join team PINK :pink: Our DD is getting the sister she has been asking for :happydance: And good luck to the ladies going for scans soon :hugs:

Congrats on your baby girl!! Wow, this thread is definitely team PINK so far. Can't wait to see if it'll even out with more boys in the near future. :winkwink:

Madalynn is a very pretty name Mel. Will she be Maddie or anything for short?

Yay! How exciting finding out the sexes! Congratulations all x x

welcome and congrats LarLar!!

congrats on your baby girl deffleeme!!

yeah her nickname will be Maddy. so we will have Abby and Maddy.

Congratulations on your baby girl DeffleeMe.

So exciting that everyone is getting to 'know' there little ones better, that is one of the plus sides of finding out the gender!

Madalynn is a beautiful name Mel.

Good luck to everyone that has scans coming up, looking forward to all the updates that will come pouring in.

I have a midwife appointment today at 10am, looking forward to it, although it will be pretty uneventful it still feels like things are moving. Next step 20 week scan. I am starting to get nervous about that now :haha: I was a mess before the 12 week one and thought I would enjoy this one, now I am worried again because everything seems to be going so well and I am feeling baby move lots now.

Scan and consultant appointment for me this afteroon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->