~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Great news cheshire! :)

I am getting frustrated at not feeling the baby yet, but I know in the back of my mind it is still ok as it's my first?

Is anyone else suffering from a bit of carpel tunnel? I keep waking up from sleep and my hands are quite numb and when I'm typing at work I sometimes get shooting pains. At the moment it's not toooo bad, just hoping it doesn't get worse!

I am so excited for our gender scan on Tues next week. This weekend just can't go quick enough now...

xxx

Fifi - just noticed I'm not on the front page anymore :(
Please could you add me? I'm due on 14th!
Thank you x

Hi all
Had my 20 week scan yesterday, all looked well and we found out we are team PINK.

Fifi - just noticed I'm not on the front page anymore :(
Please could you add me? I'm due on 14th!
Thank you x
found you on 13th for some reason - sorted now!

TB82 - congrats on joining team :pink:!

7 :pink: 2 :blue:

Glad the levels went down Chesire! :happydance:

Welcome TB!! Another Pink to join us. :flower:

Can't wait to hear the results of your scan next week Feanerous. How exciting!! I have a friend that went in for her scan, but the baby was so squirmy that they couldn't get a clear shot, so she'll have a delivery surprise. Hopefully yours will cooperate though!

Thanks Fifi...

I sure hope so Annabelle - not sure I could wait another 20 weeks, I'm bursting to know!

Anyone else suffering with carpel tunnel?

x

Glad to hear all is well Chesire!

Welcome TB and congrats on being team pink! :)

no carpal tunnel but I've been awake for the past 2 hrs! It's now 345am urgh. I am rubbish at being pregnant, want to moan but realise how lucky we are to be having this little one.

Congratulations TB!

no carpal tunnel but I've been awake for the past 2 hrs! It's now 345am urgh. I am rubbish at being pregnant, want to moan but realise how lucky we are to be having this little one.

I have no carpal tunnel but I am suffering from serious insomnia. I was awake until 1am and now it's only 6am and I am awake again!! I didn't think I would be kissing goodbye to sleep so soon!

BTW Fifi hope you get to your messy play session soon, sounds like fun. We have something similar here called Jelly babies but we only managed a handful of sessions and DS2 is too old for it now as it's is for under 2's only.

I have signed up for a baby and children's clothes sewing class that has a creche, I thought I would give making clothes a go. It starts today at 1pm, so lets hope I don't fall asleep and miss it!

Hi all,

WE just had our follow up scan after baby's stubbornness last week! His heart is all fine and everything looked great again, was wriggling around like a goodun (that must have been the juice I had before we went!). There is no doubting that he is a boy...he flashed us his bits and typical boy was grabbing his willy haha!!!

She also told me that I don't have a low placenta...she could see my cervix and it was just under 4cm away from the placenta and they are only worried if it's less than 1.5 cm. So no 36 week scan and no worries about it having to move.

On another note, my Dad is finally out of hospital and back home where he will be looked after by carers every day.

And the sun is still out and it looks like a beautiful weekend. Today is a great day :D

So glad you had soo much good news in one day Flutterly! Congrats on your boy!

Great news all round Flutterly

Does look like a scorcher today, have a great weekend everyone!:winkwink:

Flutterfly, great news about your Dad! :) And your baby boy! :)

No carpel tunnel here but an old shoulder injury flairs up way too easily! I went to the movies last night and twisted my arm in an awkward way to scoop out some sour cream (dine-in theater) and now it is burning today. Last time I aggravated it during pregnancy was just from emptying pasta into a strainer! It never bothered me before pregnancy. Aye! LOL :)

Morning ladies! :)
Great news about your dad Flutterly! :D

I suffer with carpal tunnel anyway but it's gotten so much worse since I've been pregnant!
My hands are constantly swollen and I have very little strength in them whereas before I had my good and bad days! Hope yours doesn't get much worse!

Morning ladies! :)
Great news about your dad Flutterly! :D

I suffer with carpal tunnel anyway but it's gotten so much worse since I've been pregnant!
My hands are constantly swollen and I have very little strength in them whereas before I had my good and bad days! Hope yours doesn't get much worse!

That's exactly how I would describe it dizzy, like there is no strength in my hands! I'm also hoping it doesn't get any worse. This heat is not helping with the swelling.

I am starting to get a little concerned that I'm 20 wks now and haven't felt any movement yet....hope little one is ok. At least its only 48 hrs until the scan.
xx

It's such an odd sensation having them be so weak isn't it!

Hope all is ok with your bubs hun :hugs: Could just be down to your placenta or where bubs is hiding in there :)
Not long at all til your scan now!

Wow, lots have happened here snce I last posted.

First of all I want to telly you flutterly, how sorry I am to hear about your dad. Im glad he's home to be cared for now and hope the treatments they give him help somewhat :) Medicine has improved loads so hopefully all will turn out as good as it can.

Also congrats to all those who have had their 20 week scan and found out the gender :)

Hope everyone is well.

I had my 20 week scan on Thursday. I had a physio appointment afterwards as I have carpal tunnell :( I have been given a wrist splint for night time and some exercises and have to go back in a month...

Gender guesses most welcome as we are remaining team yellow :)

Attachments

• 20+1 1.jpg
    20+1 1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 6
  • 20+1 5.jpg
    20+1 5.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 6
Sorry to hear about the carpel tunnel everyone. I'm definitely more achey, but not got that this time. I did last pregnancy though so not escaped yet!

Congrats mumof1+1 on scan - I'm going to say boy.

2 weeks to my scan. I still can't decide whether to stay yellow again or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->