~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Congratulations on V day everyone and hope Lucy gets better soon Lady-K. Only a few days left till V day for me :happydance:

Hi Girls

Happy V day to those who have reached it :)

I haven't posted here for a while, things seem to have taken over in the real world! Plus does anyone else feel like there isn't much going on with pregnancy at the moment? Just a waiting game now I guess...

I am getting a bit worried that my bump is't really growing as much as it should be. This is a pic from 23 weeks to today, 25+2. Does it look about right?

https://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2175/23to25wks.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

xx

Feanourous you look good to me, I can see a definite change in the two photos and it's done what mine done, rather than look massively bigger, I could see that it had formed more of a bump shape!!

I moved over to the 3rd tri yesterday...can't believe it! The time is going so so fast - have been thinking about starting to get bits for my hospital bag and stuff. not that I have a hospital bag to put anything in yet hehe!

I've been sleeping really badly this week so far so feeling extra knackered. Looking forward to a chill out at home tonight on the sofa surrounded by cushions!

Off for 20wk scan #2 in ten minutes so hopefully will find out the sex! OH can't come today (and it's his birthday) so I'm going to ask them to write the sex down in a card and give it to him in an envelope!:happydance:
Here's hoping they're not running their usual hour late as my bladder is getting full already:dohh:

Feanorous I can see a def progression in your bump pics :)

I've had loads of extra appointments and stuff so time has been passing very quickly between each appointment and we'll be moving house next week so I feel like I'll have very little chill out time before d-day haha :)

Hope everyone is keeping well!

Hi sorry I've been awol, been feeling rubbish. Eventually had iron count checked and as I expected I'm anaemic. Iron tablets 3 times a day is not nice but will make me feel human again soon! Add to this my hips are now complaining and I've not been on good form.
However we were down at DH's family and my SIL has passed on several bags of 0-12months girl's clothes, so at least I feel like I'm a bit more organised!

Congrats on all those reaching V'day another step closer to meeting our babies! i can't believe I'm in 3rd tri tomorrow, eek!

oh dear.....looks like we need to find some boy's names! :blue: :D

Hello Ladies, i havent written in here in months, i saw that they put whether its a boy or girl by your due date, im due oct 23 im already there but we just found out we are having a baby boy :)

Congratulations on the team :blue: :happydance:

How is everyone these days? I am still trying to get my head around some of you being in 3rd trimester!!

I'm still trying to get my head around it too and I'm in it!!

Still sleeping badly, it's bloody rubbish!

Congrats on team blue...we are defo making a comeback!!

I'll be third tri on Sunday (27 weeks!). Today I had my first OB visit, got a pap smear don't (yippee, I know, blah) and we discussed vbac. I'm given the go ahead for it and just have to go into labor naturally no induction, and be closely monitored.and if they witness any sign of fetal distress or a tear it'll be back to the operating room we go.

What's a Vbac??!!!

One of my old best friends had her baby girl (finally) last night. She was 9 days overdue and weighed a whopping 9lb 3oz!! She always has big babies though!!

vaginal birth after caesarean (hbac = home birth after caesarean), the abbreviation sounds much nicer :lol:

Ahhhh I see, thanks! It sounded like some kind of machinery delivery haha!!

Flutterly- lol, trust me I didn't want the c section but it was necessary. So we give it a try for natural this one to avoid surgery :) no one wants to be out of commission like that caring for a newborn and toddler.
Congrats to your friend, yeah that's a big baby.

Thanks for all the reassurance on my bump ladies :)

Glad everyone is well! Can't believe how quick time is going now. I am almost third tri, but have started to read more posts in that section now. Crazy!

My friend just had her baby boy yesterday, two weeks early. I have no idea why but I felt a pang of jealously!! I think I am just excited to meet our little girl now.

So many of my friends have had their babies early lately and I read in 3rd tri forum that SO many people are going into labour around 38 wks. I wonder why?

xx

Hi ladies! Mind if I join in? I am Claire, a mum of 6 girls and pregnant with my first boy'!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->