~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Fifi - so pleased your scan went well, wahoo!

Madrid - good luck this morning with your scan. Hope you can let us know asap!

I have to wait all the way til 6pm tonight...but it's not so bad. I'm just a bit bored at work today so I am sure the day will go slow.

I have been feeling a bit queasy, but quite mildly. Nowhere near enough to say I feel sick if that makes sense.

x x

Thanks fean!! I'm at work so can't say much but it was all perfect. I saw the hb & she said looks great. Another scan on the 5th but it's just a reassurance scan just as a last check before the normal antenatal one.

Great scan pic Fifi!! :thumbup:

Glad your appt went well Madrid.

Thanks for the support ladies. I might call and exaggerate my symptoms a little more just so I can get in if possible; the waiting is awful!! I'll keep everyone posted.

Thinking of you annabelle! :hugs:

Here's the pic!

Attachments

• IMG_0570.jpg
    IMG_0570.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
Beautiful Madrid!! So glad to hear everything went well! :)

Hi everyone

We have a heartbeat!! :happydance:

Measured right on at 6+4 and is 6.7mm.

They didn't tell me the bmp or anything, and didn't get a photo either, but all is good at the moment.

Feeling good but still don't want to get tooo excited!!

x

Was able to get in for an u/s after calling my dr again. Expected to see nothing and be told it was m/c, but SURPRISE the little pumpkin is still there!! :dance: I bawled my eyes out when I saw that heart fluttering away. Everything looks normal, I measured at 6 weeks exactly.

My next appt is March 2, so hopefully all stays well and the little one keeps growing. I'll be asking my dr about the spotting and cramping then since I still don't know what that means, but for now I'm relieved. :cloud9:

Great scan pics ladies!! Congrats!

I've been keeping up with you ladies but haven't had the chance to post in a while. Congrats to Madrid and Anna for your great appointments and scans!! I now fully understand the relief you feel seeing your little bean all snug and cozy. I had some sharp pains last night and doc had me come in this afternoon to make sure it wasn't an ectopic. So I got to see my little pumpkin's sack, yolk sack, fetal pole and saw/heard the heartbeat. The tech said the heart was flickering at around 100 bmp which is normal for 6 weeks. What a relief!!!!! I'm so happy right now and am enjoying being pregnant for the first time. I really haven't let myself believe this is all going to work this time but today gave me a glimmer of hope. So, here's a pic from today

Attachments

• 6wks 5days US.jpg
    6wks 5days US.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 5
Great scan pic twokiddos!

Can I ask, what was your CRL measurement? Just wondering if ours are around the same...I'm two days behind you :)

x

Gah, anyone else suffering pregnancy rhinitis? Had it last time too and it's driving me mad! Not got MS yet thankfully.

Gah, anyone else suffering pregnancy rhinitis? Had it last time too and it's driving me mad! Not got MS yet thankfully.

I think I may have a bit of it actually. I am constantly sniffling, blowing my nose and sneezing. I have always had it a bit because I am asthmatic and sometimes it comes hand in hand with asthma.

No MS for me either. I feel kind of queasy, but nothing really strong. If I eat then it goes away :)

Can I ask, what was your CRL measurement? Just wondering if ours are around the same...I'm two days behind you :)

x

Sorry... I'm not sure what the CRL measurement is. I do know the fetal pole is .5cm long. She said I was actually measuring 6w 1d but that's very normal for this stage of pregnancy. They didn't change my EDD.

x

I know you weren't asking me, but my measurement was 3mm, but they dated me at exactly 6 weeks, so I was several days behind you. She said it was normal, so the beans must grow very quickly! :thumbup:

I've been keeping up with you ladies but haven't had the chance to post in a while. Congrats to Madrid and Anna for your great appointments and scans!! I now fully understand the relief you feel seeing your little bean all snug and cozy. I had some sharp pains last night and doc had me come in this afternoon to make sure it wasn't an ectopic. So I got to see my little pumpkin's sack, yolk sack, fetal pole and saw/heard the heartbeat. The tech said the heart was flickering at around 100 bmp which is normal for 6 weeks. What a relief!!!!! I'm so happy right now and am enjoying being pregnant for the first time. I really haven't let myself believe this is all going to work this time but today gave me a glimmer of hope. So, here's a pic from today

It is a relief isn't it?? I know I feel tons better. Now it's like we know the little ones are in there and doing great, so we can all breathe and start to enjoy our pregnancies. Congrats on your scan!!!

I know this sounds like something your mom would say but..... When i had my first you had to have a test from the doctor and you waited a week lol and no scan till 20 wks! Its amazing what you can have nowdays it really puts your mind at ease! well done all good scans. I havent even phoned the midwifes yet, better get on with it monday!:haha:

Ooh, an October thread! Hi, Octmoms. Pop me down for the 22nd.

It is a relief isn't it?? I know I feel tons better. Now it's like we know the little ones are in there and doing great, so we can all breathe and start to enjoy our pregnancies. Congrats on your scan!!!

I thought I would cry seeing that flickering heartbeat but it was squashed by the tech reminding me I'm still not out of the woods and anything could still happen.... gee thanks! Oh well.... I'm feeling the worst I've felt this whole pregnancy today. I'm not sure if it was the McDonald's burger I was forced to eat for lunch (it was either that or starve)... I've decided I'll starve next time :haha: But, boy.... I felt the same motion sickness type feeling I did with both my boys. I knew it was going to start any day... but I was secretly hoping MS would skip right over me this time. Maybe it won't be that bad this time FX!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->