~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Aw Ladybug, hope your LO has a lovely birthday :) Lovely names too :)

Haha Cheshire love the crazy dreams! I've not been watching OBEM can never seem to catch it to record it even haha :) I have been watching an Irish show called From Here To Maternity that's really like OBEM except it follows the ladies from maybe midway through pregnancies to birth or even after for some. They had triplets from the last season on this season and they are so cute! :)

My OH still gets squeamish haha :)

Woohoo 29 weeks today!! Only one more week till the big 30!!

Just been to the midwife and baby is all good. Heart was beating loudly and he's measuring well. The stupid midwife couldn't calculate the fact that I'm 29 weeks and put on my notes that I'm 28+2 meaning at 29cm I'm measuring big! But I just ignored her as she was a stand in and I know I'm 29 weeks because his due date is 11 weeks today!...how dare she try and put me back haha!!!!

Happy 29 weeks! I'm 26 exactly today.

Baby's wriggletastic!

I love watching OBEM so I can feel superior and sit here thinking "well I won't be making that much fuss!" At which point my OH points out that I'm talking a lot of shite as I'll probably be the one weeping hysterically in the corner, begging for drugs and cussing everyone out! :haha:

Crazy. I don't really watch OBEM here. In Canada we have lots of 'A Baby Story' and 'bringing home multiples' etc. same thing really, most filed in the US.
I can't believe how much time is flying by. I'm 28 weeks 2days. I'm starting to get tired again and from 3-5 AM I'm awake staring at the ceiling. Hope it passes but I have a feeling it's just the third trimester.

Hopeful, I watch A Baby Story and the multiples shows sometimes too! They are on TLC here in the states. A lot of them are actually taped in NJ.

I cannot believe how we are all progressing so fast!! 3rd trimester almost for all of us. Wow!! I must say, the anxiety is starting to set in a bit, it being my first and all. But I love feeling my little one kick away in there! :)

Hopeful, I watch A Baby Story and the multiples shows sometimes too! They are on TLC here in the states. A lot of them are actually taped in NJ.

I cannot believe how we are all progressing so fast!! 3rd trimester almost for all of us. Wow!! I must say, the anxiety is starting to set in a bit, it being my first and all. But I love feeling my little one kick away in there! :)

Exactly, in NJ with the same fertility doc, he must be big there cause he deals with so many patients.

I was addicted to A Baby Story when I was pg with my first!! Couldn't get enough of it :haha: I'll have to check out OBEM if I can find it online or something; it sounds interesting too.

Had my midwife checkup today and everything looks good. Glucose test was fine, but LO is measuring a couple weeks behind. I'm not super worried since my son was measuring small too and ended up being 8.7 lbs! I'm sure she's just crammed in there like he was. :flower: Can't believe it's almost third tri! It really has flown by now that I think about it.

Morning/Afternoon!

So now I start to feel pregnant effects. I feel so tired with backache and I start to walk like a duck! :haha: I not walk very far as feel sore and get tired.

I only 5ft 4, so I carry baby out front. I feel he really push against me as he moves, which is a lot. He going to be big in size, as I now full of baby.

Only 13 weeks before I am a Mama!!! I bit scare of birth, but at end I will have Alexandre.

How, how, how are we (nearly) at third Tri? Seriously. It's gone so fast and this bump has just appeared and is wriggling all over, and as far as I'm concerned I've only just found out I'm preggers. Much of the time I forget cos I'm so busy running after a cheeky toddler. And I'm giving birth in a matter of weeks? What?

So different to when I had my first!

Haha I know I can't believe it!! I've been sneaking into the 3rd tri board since yesterday and shocked at how I feel i can relate to a lot of it haha :)

Hi ladies, not been around much as dad is in a bad way in a hospice. We know it's a matter of days although today has been a good day (they say that happens though) so we've got to talk to him lots today! He's practically slept for 3 days! I am bloody exhausted, literally with him all day everyday except a break for dinner! It's draining but it has to be done and baby is fine (he tells me regularly!!).

I can't believe I'm going to be 30 weeks on Tuesday...how did that happen??!!!!

Sorry your going through this flutterly.
I can't say I know how you feel but I can relate. My grandmother was dying of cancer when I was 6 months pregnant, just before seven months was the day we said goodbye. It hurts to this day she never got to meet her great grandchild, but I know she is watching him from above. She kept his ultrasound pic by her side as she deteriorated and was so thrilled. We miss her dearly.
Keep spending your time with your dad, let him feel that baby kick, the connection will last forever. :hugs:

Hi all. Hope all is well. Little update from me i had apt with midwife on tuesday and although i was only 28wks and 4days midwife measured me at 33wks :s so i have to wait until this friday for my scan and to see consultant so hope all is well. although ive been geting really bad pelvic pain over last 3days i think its due to presure. Apart from that all is good im off to chester zoo 2moz with my babys for my daughters birthday should be fun haha.

Catch up soon

Sorry to hear about your dad Flutterly :hugs:

Ladybug hope all is well, enjoy the zoo!

:hugs: flutterly

Suzanne - enjoy the zoo. When's your daughter's birthday? DS turns one on Tuesday.

Survived his first birthday party. Absolutely knackered!!! He had fun though!

Flutterly, thinking of you :hugs:

Hope everyone's pregnancy is ticking by well. Those with toddlers, it must be exhausting. Mine is a little older than toddler now, so it's a little easier. Getting to third tri seems to be dragging but at least the children are now off school so the summer should fly by. I always found the last trimester drags for me.

:hugs: Flutterfly

Third Tri is officially here for me today (in US) Woohoo! Nursery is just about done and I'm ready to go. Not ready for the sleepless nights since waking up once at night with DS is tiring enough. :blush:

PS Why am I still an eggplant?? It's been stuck at that for 3 weeks now I think. Humph.

Flutterly, like I said in your other thread, many hugs to you.

Yes, I cannot believe that 3rd Tri is almost here and here for most! I will be 27 weeks tomorrow. I think that is 3rd Tri but not sure in the states? Oh well, either way, I am starting to get anxiety dreams already of giving birth. LOL I hope all you other ladies are doing well! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->