~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

everything is looking good. going home today after the docs check us out one more time. she has done wonderful. stayed with us in the room the whole time. breast feeding is coming along but it is hard and have to have patience with it. its def a learning experience for both of us. i will post pics when i get home at some point when i get a chance. she isnt letting me sleep at night but during the day shes not too bad. so ill take the sleep when i can get it.

Glad to hear Mel! With breastfeeding the best advice I got is if your breast is really full, either pump or express a small amount so they arent hard as a rock, then latch will be easier. Also shove as much boob as you can in the mouth when they open wide. It seems weird but it works. Hope that is helpful, take it or leave it.

Ps can't wait to see pics :)

OMG!! What a suprising story Mel! I'm so glad everything went well in the end and your little girl is safe and sound. :happydance: Sorry you had to have the c-section and have everything be so sudden and scary, but you most definitely did the right thing by going in. Wow. Congratulations all the same!!! :flower:

Congrats to you as well, Twinkie!! What a big boy! Can't wait to see pics of both your little ones.

We definitely need more pictures in this thread! Can't wait to see all those cutey newborns :)

Full term today! Just 9 more days of work too! Yay! Although spread out so still don't finish until 19th. Boo :-/ Bump was hard as a rock for about three hours last night. Like a really long BH. Very odd. Back to normal today though.

well done lady-k, i only worked til 32wks with my 2nd, don't know how you manage! i dont know how you can cope with it x

To be honest I'm not sure I'll last to the end, but I want to try and get as much normal full pay this side of the baby being born as I can, so I have more to play with after :)

If I go early, I go early. The kids at school are all psyched and ready to help out if I should go into labour there!

Hi all. Thought id just pop in and let u all no im still here 3days till due date and im sooooo hopin i go natural. Spoke to midwife and will be getting induced on 15th october if baby hasnt arrived before then. Hope every1 is doing well xxx

cant find the cord to my camera to upload my pics but here are a few i stole from my mom

Attachments

• maddy.jpg
    maddy.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 6
  • maddy4.jpg
    maddy4.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
  • maddy3.jpg
    maddy3.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 5
  • maddy5.jpg
    maddy5.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 7
  • maddy6.JPG
    maddy6.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 6
Very cute Mel! :hugs:

Good luck going into labour Ladybug.

Lady K having the baby at work was my biggest fear but quite an educational experience for the kids :) . I was so relieved when I got to my maternity leave day! He was born 5 days later!

Gorgeous Mel!
Had a show this morning so fingers crossed something happens soon! Today would be good as it's DH's birthday :D

mel, she is gorgeous. congrats x

fifi, good luck and happy birthday to your dh!

Aw mel she's gorgeous!! :)

Fifi fingers crossed you've had some action today!! :)

Adorable pics Mel! Love the big cheeks :flower:

Had my 38 week appt today. Still only 1cm dilated, but 60% effaced and baby is definitely lower than last time, so that's a plus. I've been having period like cramps off/on all day today, so I keep hoping that means something, but my m/w didn't seem too concerned about those. Anyone know if that means labor will start soon??? :wacko:

MW rang concerned about blood sugar levels (I swear it's just that I get a really sweet tooth in pregnancy!) Anyway, apparently hospital wants to monitor me over a week and if still high they'll induce me early. I really don't want induction this time, would love fully natural, so here's hoping a more savoury diet will do the trick.

cant find the cord to my camera to upload my pics but here are a few i stole from my mom

Aw, she is GORGEOUS! Congrats to you Mel!

Gorgeous Mel!
Had a show this morning so fingers crossed something happens soon! Today would be good as it's DH's birthday :D

Good luck Fifi! Bloody show means labor is only a few days away! :)

Had my 38 week appt today. Still only 1cm dilated, but 60% effaced and baby is definitely lower than last time, so that's a plus. I've been having period like cramps off/on all day today, so I keep hoping that means something, but my m/w didn't seem too concerned about those. Anyone know if that means labor will start soon??? :wacko:

All the best to you Annabelle! I have been having the same menstrual like cramps as well over the past two weeks but when my Dr. checked me, she said that my cervix was closed so I don't think they mean anything. Just that your body is getting ready for labor. I am anxious too on when labor will start!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->