~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

I know I posted the details last week, but here is a pic of our little guy, his name is Liam Oliver:
Check up.jpg

congratulations Twinkie, he is gorgeous. Anyone else had a baby??

Nope, 39+5 and still waiting....
My sister called to see if there was any changes. Lol, I'd have called her if there was. I know she's just excited but really? Everyone seems all paranoid I'll have delivered then call them.

Twinkie, he is adorable!! I love that little face! :)

Aww he's gorgeous!!!

We are exhausted here! Little man still won't sleep in his basket - we've tried and just cries!! I know I need patience but its so tiring!!

He's wonderful though and midwives are happy :) my boobs re less happy...he feeds so much!!!

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Breastfeeding is a trip...can be very hard but so worthwhile! Your a great mom flutterly!

Lost more mucus plug this morning, pretty large amount, wonder if that was the last of it or not?
Going to go out walking lots today :) maybe get things going, fx
40w tomorrow!!!

I have my fingers crossed for you Hopeful!! I hope your labor comes on! How many weeks are you now?

Wow! Ok, then you are really ready to go! I am going to guess and say you will go into labor on Tuesday of next week! :)

Anyone else got any bets on when? I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday myself.

flutterly- i feel ur pain!!! i can get her to sleep in my arms or the swing but 5 mins later in the crib she is screaming. she sleeps all day anywhere including the crib but at night its a no go!!! she keeps me up all nite i might get 20 30 min sleep intervals if im lucky. one nite she kept me up from 1 to 630. ooo and the boob situation sucks ( no pun intended lol) she eats all the time too and has a serious suck reflex. one of my nipples is a lil hard to get to stand up but we are working at it. good luck to you!!!

Mel, as much as I feel sad for you I am so glad it's not just me!! At the moment me and OH share the night so we both sleep but he's going back to work on weds and I don't know how I'm going to cope if he's still not sleeping!! It's a nightmare even to get him to sleep during the day outside of my arms! My sister has bought us a sleep toy though - its a sheep and plays sounds which constantly include a beating heart! Zach has slept with it laying n 2 occasions today and I got 40 mins the first time and 35 the next! It was a miracle!!!

Cassandra (Cassie) Ann H arrived 128am yesterday morning. Went into labour early hours Friday morning, went for homebirth but by 8pm she was stuck, ended up with an emcs unfortunately. But it was a nicer experience than my last emcs. Home now :) BFing going ok but she has a tongue tie, will hear this week when our appt is.

Congratulations fifi. Hope you get the tongue tie sorted soon.
How much did she weigh? Can't wait to see pics....xxx

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8452/8064522951_247bce6560_n.jpg

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8175/8064519903_0c2591078f_n.jpg

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8037/8061898640_8b99d9e7e1_n.jpg

8lb 11oz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member