~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Hi girls,

I am getting induced tomorrow... Eeeeek! I shall update as soon as I can. Wish me luck!

Xxxx

Congratulations and good luck!!!

Zach has co-slept for 3 nights now and we are much more refreshed! Do think we are going to try him in his cot tonight though!!

Just having a mini miracle too, he just sat in his swing awake and fell asleep allowing me to cook pasta, do last nights washing up, eat pasta and type this lol!!!

Cheshire- im predicting either 16th or 24th of this month. My first 2 were born on the 16th of the month and 24th is when i'm 39+2, coincidentally when they were born. :)

My first two were both born on the 14th of the month. Both my boys labours started at 39+5 and daughters started at 40+5 though, so the +5 thing might be significant. Babies have a way of breaking all the rules though :haha:

Do you babywear?

Thanks, yes I do but with a sling and I am a bit worried about using it too much.

Sophie May due on the 7th arrived on the 10th at 12:34pm weighing 8lb 3oz
congratulations

and glitterfly, going to read your other post now :flower:

I'm still very pregnant :( 40+1 weeks!

Good luck to all who are closer than I am! And congratulations to those who've been lucky to have met their bundles of joy!

Just found out at hospital this morning that they want to induce me Thursday of this week because of gestational diabetes.

I'm completely and utterly shell-shocked to be honest. All I had in my head was "Get to Friday, get to Friday; last day of work" THEN I was going to do some last minute house cleaning and food shopping over the weekend. THEN I was going to put my feet up and wait for baby to come.

Now, all of a sudden, it's my last day of work tomorrow, I'll have tomorrow night to put my feet up, then going in for induction on Thursday morning.

I don't feel ready!

So I've been MIA for good reason the past week. Audrey Priscilla arrived at 5:41am on 10/11/12 after a fairly quick labor. She was 7.1 lbs and 19 1/2 inches long. I started having contractions about 7pm, but they were uneventful so I went to sleep. Woke up at 11pm to painful contractions and walked around the house until about 1am then had to get in our tub to try and power through them. By 3:15am we were at the hospital checked in and I was dilated to a 7. The next couple hours were insanely painful, but with the help of the midwife and nurses and my husband, I made it through. I ended up delivering her on the bed on all fours b/c it was more comfortable for me. Pretty crazy and intense, but it was the most amazing thing ever and I got my natural delivery I was hoping for. Wouldn't have it any other way. She is amazing and we are all doing so well. :cloud9::cloud9: Will post pics soon.

I'm still very pregnant :( 40+1 weeks!

Good luck to all who are closer than I am! And congratulations to those who've been lucky to have met their bundles of joy!

I hear ya Russian Doll! I am a week away from the 40 week mark and I am not hopeful that I will be going into labor anytime soon! Hang in there. It could all happen in an instant. All the best to you! :)

Just found out at hospital this morning that they want to induce me Thursday of this week because of gestational diabetes.

I'm completely and utterly shell-shocked to be honest. All I had in my head was "Get to Friday, get to Friday; last day of work" THEN I was going to do some last minute house cleaning and food shopping over the weekend. THEN I was going to put my feet up and wait for baby to come.

Now, all of a sudden, it's my last day of work tomorrow, I'll have tomorrow night to put my feet up, then going in for induction on Thursday morning.
I don't feel ready!

Aw, Lady K, you will do GREAT! I don't think we are ever "ready". Sorry to hear about the gestational diabetes but at least they are acting swiftly. Let us know how is goes and cannot wait to see pics! :)

So I've been MIA for good reason the past week. Audrey Priscilla arrived at 5:41am on 10/11/12 after a fairly quick labor. She was 7.1 lbs and 19 1/2 inches long. I started having contractions about 7pm, but they were uneventful so I went to sleep. Woke up at 11pm to painful contractions and walked around the house until about 1am then had to get in our tub to try and power through them. By 3:15am we were at the hospital checked in and I was dilated to a 7. The next couple hours were insanely painful, but with the help of the midwife and nurses and my husband, I made it through. I ended up delivering her on the bed on all fours b/c it was more comfortable for me. Pretty crazy and intense, but it was the most amazing thing ever and I got my natural delivery I was hoping for. Wouldn't have it any other way. She is amazing and we are all doing so well. :cloud9::cloud9: Will post pics soon.

Wow Annabelle, great birth story! I really admire all you ladies who go naturally! I am glad it was everything you hoped for. I cannot wait to see pics! :)

Congratulations Annabelle!!

Good luck for today Lady K.

Had what will hopefully be my last appointment yesterday and baby is now 1/5 engaged so just waiting for him to fully engage and turn (at the moment he is on my left side) and hopefully he will show up soon.

All the best to you Chesire!! That is great that they tell you how engaged you are. I haven't had my Dr. say anything of that sort yet and I am due on Tuesday! LOL

Wow can't believe it's only a few days till due dates are finally rolling up for us later October mums!!

Thursday I was seriously uncomfortable and had a few signs and had to stop twice coming back from the school due to weird numbing feeling at the top of my thigh, so I took the children to my mums, had a relaxing bath and went to bed reading my hypnobirthing book. Woke up 8 hours later feeling great and not one sign of labour :rofl: now I have decided to give up looking for any sign until I am getting full blown contractions!!

How are you ladies getting on with final weeks?

I think this may be it for me! Since 4 AM this morning, I have had contractions about 10 minutes apart for about 30 seconds each. I will keep you all updated on my progress. I hope this is really it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->