*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Isn't it crazy? A little over one month and Hudson will be one.

Isabelle is 11 months today so officially into the last month of her first year :-( sad cause i want to go back and do it all again, but at same time she's such an amazing personality shining through now, it's nice to see that :). She's finally starting to eat a bit more, and she's off walking, back to work in 2 weeks nooooooooooo!!!

Good luck heading back to work ljo, praying it goes smoothly and isn't too hard on anyone (especially you :winkwink: )

Good luck with going back to work ljo!
Logan is 11 months old today:cry: Some severe reminiscing has gone on today.

Heyyyy everyone!!

Not been on our group on her in so long. Been so busy with my three, I don't get much time :haha:
Can't believe our babies are turning one!

Hope everyone is well xx :)

Thank you vickyandchick :hugs:

Your avatar picture is ridiculously cute. :haha: Logan is such a handsome boy!

image.jpg

Hi everyone, just popping in to say hello! Hope everyone is enjoying their little ones first birthdays! Brooke and James turned 1 a few weeks ago and I can't believe how fast time is flying! We are just beginning TTC for our (hopefully) next baby!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Wonderful pic MamaMac. Happy belated birthday to your twinnies!

Awwwww first birthdays!! It's gone scary quick!!! Isabelle turned 1 yesterday too!

Happy belated birthday to all of your babies!:kiss: Mamamac the twins are gorgeous!

Logan is 1 today, it doesn't actually feel real at all! It's gone way too fast:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->