October bumpkins 2019

beautiful scan @playgirl666

nothing to report from me ATM. 20 weeks today..yay!

so this time i have a posterior placenta..and with DS, it was anterior.. the baby kicks are feeling so surreal..and they feel like proper kicks, not butterfly movements..i looked up my diary and with DS, i felt small quickening and bubble popping at only 20-21 weeks.. needless to say, loving this n"new" experience :D

@Suggerhoney sorry you have still to wait for some results.. if it was bad news would they not have been back by now or do the bloods take abit longer??

There running a bit behind hon because bank holiday sigh. I've rang them again today so hopfully I will have the results today. If not today then it will be Tuesday. Just hope the medication is working [-o<

I'm 20 weeks today as well yay. Well going by the measurements of my last scan of coarse it cud all change again on Thursday when I have my anomaly scan.
My midwife has me down as 20 weeks today but my 13 week scan measurement will make me 20 weeks Monday which is still pretty close.
Wondering if baby will be measuring even more. In a way I'm hoping so just so I can be closer to that viable stage. Just hoping they dont put me back.

As for gender disappointment. I had it with my first. I didnt find out what I was having and all the way through I really thought I was having a boy and I cud never imagine myself being a mother of a girl.
Then when I gave birth and they said congratulations it's a girl i felt disappointed and it took a while to get my head around it. But I loved her and I wudnt change her for the world.

With this baby at the very beginning b4 we even started to ttc i really wanted another girl and when i got that positive HPT i was leaning more toward a girl. I really thought it was a girl up until I hit 11 weeks then suddenly my gut feeling was telling me I was having a boy and a few of the old wives tales gender tests were pointing mainly to boy and I got excited.
And then at the gender scan I remember thinking I'm gonna be so shocked if it turns out to be a girl because I'm so so sure it's a boy . Then we saw his little dinky and we both burst out laughing. I do look at the girl clothes alot because there just so nice but I'm happy I'm having another son.

I think with my diognosis the gender is just not important to me. I just want my baby to be healthy.
I hate all this worry. I'm not judging anyone by the way because I did have gender disappointment with my daughter. So please dont take that the wrong way ladies.

I'm dreading the anomaly scan on Thursday I'm so scared.
Just want it over and done with.

Baby's kicks are getting so strong now :cloud9:

I went to see spice girls last night they where amazing.. I was standing as I got the tickets before Xmas.. my back was killing me but baby was kicking away.. best part was through the song mama my mam got to feel the baby kick lol... so cute

I had my repeat diabetes test on Thursday they said they would call on Friday if i failed but I didn't get a call woohoo...

I got the whopping cough vaccine on Wed and my arm is still dead they said it was normal but my god I feel like someone has punched me...

I'm excited/nervous for my scan next Friday xx hubby took the day off so after the scan we are going to go for something to eat and buy something for the baby xx its like tradition we have done it for every baby x

Still here! Mostly just reading..

Wanted to share gender disappointment is totally normal and will pass

I agree kicks and movements are getting stronger and I get baby from the outside last night!! I haven’t tried to feel any sooner just because I always think it’s a mind thing because I know it was a kick, but this was a legit hard kick x’s 3

Also.. pray for me y’all! It’s going to be in the 100’s degrees alllllll weekend! And upper 97-99 the rest of the week as well as all of last week! :cry: I’m not sure if I mentioned this to y’all or not but I’m not a hot weather person! I prefer cooler weather and this is the first time I’m going to be 2-3rd trimester pregnant in the summer! Thank you Lord for air conditioning!

@playgirl666
Thanks hon. Looks like I'll be waiting until Tuesday now because of stupid bank holiday. :-(

@Nolimitxox
Thank you hon. I really love rockabilly 1950s fashion. Just love that whole era. Even the music. Haha

@Shorty88
I love that song. I still have my spice girls CDs from way back in the ol 90s Haha. That must of been amazing seeing them live what a awesome experience.

@brittany12
Oh wowesrs hon that is supper hot. I'm like you I dont like really hot weather. I dont mind it warm but I dont like it when it's really hot I just feel u cant get away from it. We dont have air con here in our houses so in the summer it can get unbearable. Last year we had a heatwave for 3 months and oh my goodness it was so hot and I cudnt sleep at night.
I'm just hoping it wont be as hot this summer because being heavily pregnant in the heat is no fun at all. If we get another heat wave I'm gonna move into our deep freezer hahahaha:brat:

AFM
Felt a few stronger movements this morning. Not like huge kicks but little kicks and u cud feel it form the outside. Having an anterior placenta sucks but i guess the stronger movements will be coming real soon. I think i was about 22 weeks with DD so just another week or so from where I am now.

I keep getting niggly headaches and I'm finding it so hard to sleep at night because my bump is getting bigger and bigger . I get comfortable then about 5 mins later I'm uncomfortable and I toss and turn all night long. My bump gets a little achey as well esp in the night and I need to pee:wacko:

Listened to my little itches HB today on my doppler and it's still lovely and strong at 138 to 146BPM. I'm definitely not feeling all his movements yet because you can really here him moving about on the doppler and some things I feel and others I dont.

Big scan is Thursday but it's not until 3:50pm so that's gonna be a supper long anxious day.
I'm excited but a bit nervous. Just praying everything is normol and he is completely healthy.
[-o<

What's everyones weight gain like?? I'm nervous I'm gaining too fast. I think my thyroid is playing a role in it but I don't want to put the strain on my body. I'll be at the Dr Tuesday to know for sure but I think I've gained about 15-20 pounds so far and I'm only 18 weeks...

What's everyones weight gain like?? I'm nervous I'm gaining too fast. I think my thyroid is playing a role in it but I don't want to put the strain on my body. I'll be at the Dr Tuesday to know for sure but I think I've gained about 15-20 pounds so far and I'm only 18 weeks...

My doc has kept me on a strict diet as I m already plus size.. she doesn't want me to gain more than 20 pounds in total.

I lost 3-4 pounds in first tri due to sickness but as we speak , I have gained those & few more :D

You started off petite so u ll gain more but 20 pounds already is worth monitoring :)

i havent weighed myself since i have been pregnant, im normally 8stone been to scared to see how much weight i have gained! eaten to many breakfast wraps from mcdonalds lol x

I'm normoly 8 stone 9 and I'm now 9 stone 11 so I've gained over a stone so far. Eeeek

I never bother weighing myself, weight will come off when I've had baby x

I have only gained 4 lbs since I lost so much weight in first tri.. going to try and watch my weight gain as I'll be having a section it makes my recovery longer

I’ve gained 1st 10lb :( I gained nearly 5 stone with my son too, I am the first to admit I took it too far though and ate like a pig haha. I’m hoping to not gain that much, Considering how much hard work it was to loose it all the first time! X

I was kinda bouncing between 226-229lbs before I got pg, and cuz I'm "obese", it's recommended I only gain 11-20lbs. So, I'm considering anything over 230 as an actual gain. I'm currently 232/233, so I've only put on a few pounds so far. I really need to up my veg and lower my sugar intake though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->