October bumpkins 2019

in total I've gained about 7lbs at 19 weeks. didn't really eat much when I was feeling so unwell at the beginning, so most of that has been in the last 3 or 4 weeks!

Lol prettyinink - I especially feel the pants one. I’m transitioning into sweats only no buttons :haha:

My last pregnancy I weighed myself every week, this time I haven’t. Mainly because we moved and got rid of the scale haha. First time I lost about 15lbs, then gained it all back plus 10. (A bit overweight to start). This time I have no idea - seems to be similar so far. My midwifery clinic doesn’t require that I weigh myself so I don’t bother haha. I find it’s stressful, and honestly I think your body does what it needs to do to grow your baby, the weight will come off after the baby is born - even if it takes some time. I ate horrendously with DS1, only craved greasy junk food I normally don’t eat. This time I haven’t had many cravings so I’ve been eating more like myself, although my appetite has increased lately.

19 weeks today!

694BC816-5CF1-41F6-9C39-72C9C5844287.jpeg

You folks have such cute bumps.
Being plus size, it takes a while for it to become visible.

Here is mine at 20weeks (this morning)

Going to work and finding clothes that fit me is a mess.. thank god to H&M and next for maternity pants!

Collage 2019-05-27 11_09_10.jpg

I'm sat here watching one born every minute what happens next and oh my goodness this baby is kicking and punching like crazy. It feels like he is dancing on my bladder hahaha. U can actually see my belly moving. Feeling so much more stronger now.
I'm smiling like a Cheshire cat it's so lovely

Now not smiling now gone back to feeling really anxious about my anatomy scan on Thursday.
Time seems to be dragging and it's not until late Thursday afternoon.

I'm shitting myself just want it over with.

Aw I love your bump demotivated! And Jessie you are rocking such a girl bump :p

Sugger, I’m sure your scan will go ok - try and put it out of your mind as best as you can! Thursday will be here before you know it :)

Afm, I had a midwife appointment today and we discussed C-section options - she seemed really supportive of my decision which was great as I was nervous about it. I have an appointment with the OB in July where we’ll talk more about it - sounds like we’ll be doing it a touch before 39 weeks as my first labour was only 2 hours long, and if I go into labour with this baby I won’t make it in time for a section. I’m still freakin nervous about it, but the midwife calmed my nerves a bit and it sounds like my recovery will be a lot smoother and easier than with my tear.

Aw I love your bump demotivated! And Jessie you are rocking such a girl bump :p

Sugger, I’m sure your scan will go ok - try and put it out of your mind as best as you can! Thursday will be here before you know it :)

Afm, I had a midwife appointment today and we discussed C-section options - she seemed really supportive of my decision which was great as I was nervous about it. I have an appointment with the OB in July where we’ll talk more about it - sounds like we’ll be doing it a touch before 39 weeks as my first labour was only 2 hours long, and if I go into labour with this baby I won’t make it in time for a section. I’m still freakin nervous about it, but the midwife calmed my nerves a bit and it sounds like my recovery will be a lot smoother and easier than with my tear.

@Sander Have you had a c section before? Sorry not sure if you have already said why you want one.

This will be my 3rd so if you have any questions ask away..

@Sander Have you had a c section before? Sorry not sure if you have already said why you want one.

This will be my 3rd so if you have any questions ask away..

No I haven’t had one before so I’m pretty nervous - I had a severe 3rd degree tear with my son that left me with a lot of pain and issues. It took 5 months to recover from it being awful pain, and now at 12 months pp the wound is still open - so I have to have a consult to see if they can fix it. If I have another vaginal delivery I’m likely to tear again and it can leave me with permanent urinary and fecal incontinence, or even a colostomy bag. So I’m going with a section this time :shock:

My first birth I did with no pain relief (because I was afraid to have it, not because I don’t think it’s a great invention haha), but afterwards they had to surgically repair all the damage so I had a spinal done. So I know what to expect from that, but it’s still just nerve wracking overall. I’m on a Facebook group with other women who have had severe tearing, and most of them have had C-sections afterwards and said the recovery was like a dream compared to recovering from that type of tear - so I’m hoping that’s true for me too. I’m expecting it to be tough but at least it will end - to this day I have pain and bleeding from where I tore.

Now not smiling now gone back to feeling really anxious about my anatomy scan on Thursday.
Time seems to be dragging and it's not until late Thursday afternoon.

I'm shitting myself just want it over with.
I’m the same freaking out about my scan! Mines is Friday morning. I had a slight fall on my bum yesterday and although I feel movements still I’m worried in case I caused any harm. I was leaning down Balancing on my feet looking through my bag and lost balance and fell onto my bum and hurt my tailbone. So silly of me.

Can anyone tell me how to get the lily pie ticker in my sig. I’ve made one but the code it gives me doesn’t seem to change into the ticker and stats as writing :-k

Can anyone tell me how to get the lily pie ticker in my sig. I’ve made one but the code it gives me doesn’t seem to change into the ticker and stats as writing :-k
I had a lot of trouble getting mine to work, I think I tried all the codes. Pretty sure it was the HTML code I copy and pasted.

Guys DH and I have finally decided on a name which is sooo exciting!! It’s taken us forever to come up with something haha. We both like Emmett for a first name and Rowan for the middle name.

Now there are 2 babies boys (parents are friends of ours) that are due around the same time, hopefully neither of them go with that name!

Guys DH and I have finally decided on a name which is sooo exciting!! It’s taken us forever to come up with something haha. We both like Emmett for a first name and Rowan for the middle name.

Now there are 2 babies boys (parents are friends of ours) that are due around the same time, hopefully neither of them go with that name!

That’s a lovely name! So exciting :)

My doctor assured me my scale is whack: I've only gained 10 pounds exactly. Very healthy weight gain for my body and where I am at in pregnancy. What a relief!!! Heart Rate was 146 at the appointment today and baby was kicking the Doppler. :haha: she's really surprised we can feel baby inside and out so early but is thrilled because that means babe is nice a strong and getting lots of exercise, and she was happy when babe would move when she was checking the heartrate. Baby is most active around 5am, mid day, again around 6pm and again around 12am. Love feeling this little one go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->