October bumpkins 2019

My baby is always so active every time I have a scan or the doppler. It's actually hard to even get the bpm before she moves. I'm feeling a bit stronger movements now but can't feel them from the outside yet but I'm only 18W4D.

Guys DH and I have finally decided on a name which is sooo exciting!! It’s taken us forever to come up with something haha. We both like Emmett for a first name and Rowan for the middle name.

Now there are 2 babies boys (parents are friends of ours) that are due around the same time, hopefully neither of them go with that name!
I love the name Emmet :)

@Sander thank you sweet just cant wait to get it over and done with. It's not until tommorow late afternoon so it's going to be a long day.

@Jessie7003 worse thing is its not until late afternoon tomorrow 3:50pm so will be a really long nerve wracking day tommorow. Just praying everything is normol and baby is really healthy. Hope ure scan goes really well hon is ures in the morning or afternoon? Really wish mine was in the morning I really hate late afternoon appointments esp when ure real nervous.

@LadyStardust4
Awwww congrats hon. Alot of girls in the group now. I'm gonna get them to double check the gender at my scan tommorow just to be double sure. Pluss that will give me something else to focus on a bit rather than just focusing on what if something is wrong. I'm like a bag of nerves just want the scan out the way and done with. Just praying I get all good news. Always dread this scan it's so scary.

Really feeling stronger movements and kicks now. We do this little trick where I put the TV remote control on my belly and watch baby kick it it's amazing Haha. He definitely getting stronger stronger.
I'm now 10 stone and I was 8 stone 8 so I've put on over a stone not sure if that's normol or not?

Still dont know my bile acid results but I guess no news is good news so they say. Having more bloods done on Friday morning then I swe the high risk OB/GYN on Tuesday so hopfully will get all results and more of a plan of action then.

I think I wud want to opt for a section this time but I'm not sure I'll get to choose. I had such a traumatic birth last time I'm actually to afraid to do it natural. Hoping she will talk about it on Tuesday but not sure if it's still to early for her to make decisions like that.
But I'm going to bring up my fears to her.

24 hours and 50 mins till scan please let everything be ok[-o<

@Sander thank you sweet just cant wait to get it over and done with. It's not until tommorow late afternoon so it's going to be a long day.

@Jessie7003 worse thing is its not until late afternoon tomorrow 3:50pm so will be a really long nerve wracking day tommorow. Just praying everything is normol and baby is really healthy. Hope ure scan goes really well hon is ures in the morning or afternoon? Really wish mine was in the morning I really hate late afternoon appointments esp when ure real nervous.

@LadyStardust4
Awwww congrats hon. Alot of girls in the group now. I'm gonna get them to double check the gender at my scan tommorow just to be double sure. Pluss that will give me something else to focus on a bit rather than just focusing on what if something is wrong. I'm like a bag of nerves just want the scan out the way and done with. Just praying I get all good news. Always dread this scan it's so scary.

Really feeling stronger movements and kicks now. We do this little trick where I put the TV remote control on my belly and watch baby kick it it's amazing Haha. He definitely getting stronger stronger.
I'm now 10 stone and I was 8 stone 8 so I've put on over a stone not sure if that's normol or not?

Still dont know my bile acid results but I guess no news is good news so they say. Having more bloods done on Friday morning then I swe the high risk OB/GYN on Tuesday so hopfully will get all results and more of a plan of action then.

I think I wud want to opt for a section this time but I'm not sure I'll get to choose. I had such a traumatic birth last time I'm actually to afraid to do it natural. Hoping she will talk about it on Tuesday but not sure if it's still to early for her to make decisions like that.

My scan is morning thank god! I’m sure yours will go perfectly fine!

My scan is morning thank god! I’m sure yours will go perfectly fine!

That's better having it in the morning. Its gonna be horrible waiting tommorow.
Think I mite do a bit of housework just to get the time to go faster lol. Thank you hon. Praying mine and yours and @Shorty88 scans go amazingly well. I'm starting to feel a bit excited now but still nervous.

Sorry ladies I won't be on much till next week..

Just dealing with some bad news.. baby should be fine but more nervous for Friday..

Hope everyone scans go really well and I will go into more detail next week when I know more xx

Hope everything is ok shorty, hugs to you xx

Sending hugs your way shorty :hugs: hope you and Bub are ok.

Just dealing with some bad news.. baby should be fine but more nervous for Friday..

Hope everyone scans go really well and I will go into more detail next week when I know more xx
I hope everything is okay! Xxx

@LadyStardust4

Hope it all goes well and you get some positive news!

I’ve not actually weighed myself since I’ve been pregnant. Probably should but I’m scared to hahaha

Thinking of you x

Ok shit news from me.
I just randomly thought I ll get my BP checked from the office nurse..

She tried to get it through digital monit but I asked her to use manual one.. and it was 120/100 :(

I called up my doc and she has asked me to visit her tmrw morning with a fresh mind..
But I am freaking out.. the nurse wasn't helpful at all as well :(

@Shorty88
Hope everything is ok hon thinking of you. Hope everything goes well for you tommorow. Sending lots of hugs and love to you my lovely little Irish charm here if u need me just PM me on here of messenger. <3

@Demotivated
Oh hon bless ure heart I know how u feel my blood pressure was rather high when I last had it done the bottom number was 97 where as normoly the bottom number for me is in the 60s but im not sure if it was from all the travelling to get to that hospital and anxiety. I will have my blood pressure done again on Tuesday so will see if it's still raised.
Hopfully it wud of gone down next time u have it checked. I had pre eclampsia in my last pregnancy and am fearful to get it again so o totally understand ure concerns sweety. Here if u need someone to talk to.

AFM I'm about to leave in 15 minutes to go for my scan. I'm walking there because it's only a 15 to 20 min walk from my house to the hospital I live right next to it lol.
Not feeling as anxious as I was. I'm still a bit nervous but I'm excited as well. Just hoping theres no problems.

Keep it all crossed that it all goes well ladies. [-o&lt;

@Shorty88
Hope everything is ok hon thinking of you. Hope everything goes well for you tommorow. Sending lots of hugs and love to you my lovely little Irish charm here if u need me just PM me on here of messenger. <3

@Demotivated
Oh hon bless ure heart I know how u feel my blood pressure was rather high when I last had it done the bottom number was 97 where as normoly the bottom number for me is in the 60s but im not sure if it was from all the travelling to get to that hospital and anxiety. I will have my blood pressure done again on Tuesday so will see if it's still raised.
Hopfully it wud of gone down next time u have it checked. I had pre eclampsia in my last pregnancy and am fearful to get it again so o totally understand ure concerns sweety. Here if u need someone to talk to.

AFM I'm about to leave in 15 minutes to go for my scan. I'm walking there because it's only a 15 to 20 min walk from my house to the hospital I live right next to it lol.
Not feeling as anxious as I was. I'm still a bit nervous but I'm excited as well. Just hoping theres no problems.

Keep it all crossed that it all goes well ladies. [-o&lt;
Best of luck!

@Shorty88 hope everything is ok.xx

@Demotivated hopefully it was a one off high reading, and will be back to normal tomorrow. Try not to stress.x

@Suggerhoney and @Jessie7003 hope your scans go well, I'm sure they will be brilliant!x

Had another scan this morning to check growth and double check the placenta is working ok still. So far, so good, had a good look at his heart, bowels, stomach and face and all looks normal.
The sonographer seemed happy enough, but I'm obviously still really worried. After getting home I was checking through the scan notes they show REALLY short femur bones, as in dropped off the 5th percentile for the last 2 scans. all other measurements are bang on the 50th line.
I have my official 20weeks scan next Friday when I'll be 20+5 so I guess they will say something then if they feel they need to, but I stupidly googled it and freaked myself out!x

@Shorty88 hope everything is ok.xx

@Demotivated hopefully it was a one off high reading, and will be back to normal tomorrow. Try not to stress.x

@Suggerhoney and @Jessie7003 hope your scans go well, I'm sure they will be brilliant!x

Had another scan this morning to check growth and double check the placenta is working ok still. So far, so good, had a good look at his heart, bowels, stomach and face and all looks normal.
The sonographer seemed happy enough, but I'm obviously still really worried. After getting home I was checking through the scan notes they show REALLY short femur bones, as in dropped off the 5th percentile for the last 2 scans. all other measurements are bang on the 50th line.
I have my official 20weeks scan next Friday when I'll be 20+5 so I guess they will say something then if they feel they need to, but I stupidly googled it and freaked myself out!x

With my son he was like 2 weeks behind on his femurs - he came out totally normal. I also thought it was weird as everything else was proportional and I had heard it could be an indication of DS, but it was nothing. He’s actually relatively tall for his age too! So I would try not to read into it too much, I’m sure everything’s fine :)

Hi ladies.

Sorry it's so late. Just to update my scan went really well. She checked everything and said everything is perfect. 4 chambers of the heart and saw one of the valves but baby was being naughty and in a awkward position. So I have to go back again on the 11th June to be scanned again just so she can get a closer look at the heart. She said theres nothing to worry about and from what she can see his heart looks fine but she just wants me to go back so she can have a closer look and also get some photos.
Sadly I have no photos today because he was in such a awkward position and being very Camara shy. His kindneys Brian mouth lips legs arms body is all perfect. She said the heart look normol as well but because I have epilepsy I'm more prone to having a baby with adnormiltys so she just wants a closer look at his heart when hes in a better position.
I'm not worried because his heart was checked at the gender scan and was all good and on the pluss side I get another scan. All measurements are perfect and pretty much bang on. He is lying face toward my bladder and butt in the air hahaha. She tried everything to get him to roll over but he wasnt having none of it.

Oh its definitely a boy as well seem it about 4 times as clear as day b4 she even told me hahaha. She said he has a good strong HB.
So relieved.

Sorry i haven't got photos to share with you ladies but I will get them next time.
Think I have a bit of a shy one this time Haha.
My placenta is at the front but it is toward the left hand side. And it's his hands that keep playing with my bladder he had them rite down there Haha. Little cheeky monkey lol:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->