October bumpkins 2019

Glad to hear it all went well
Sugger!

I’m having a bit of a nightmare ladies. As we’ve now had our 20 week scan and everything is looking good, we decided to let out housing agency know. We rent from a private landlord but hoping to buy a place soon.

Anyway... the lady responded saying “I’ll have to let your landlady know and come back to you”. I emailed her back and asked if there was a problem. She said our landlady always advertises with no children so she has to check she’s happy to have a child in the property.

I’m so worried that we might be about to be evicted and I’m so not up for packing and the stress of finding somewhere new whilst pregnant. We’re not QUITE ready to buy somewhere

That seems ludicrous to evict you because you are expecting.... That's so weird. I'm sorry you are dealing with that stress.

Congrats sugger!

glad it all went well Sugger, and you get another scan out of it too!!
That's awful Ladystardust! it's not time for you to have this kind of extra stress. Fingers crossed the owner doesn't have an issue with it.

I am trying not to panic too much about the measurements, but it's not really working! Rationally, I know that as I am small (5ft2) it could just be genetic, and even if it isn't, the fact that no other markers for anything serious are present at the moment - down syndrome and dwarfism mainly - is definitely a good sign. But I am on aspirin and clexane because they suspect there were placenta problems when we lost our little girl, as she had no abnormalities and was measuring weeks too small when she died. Small femur bones seem to be connected to iugr and so I am wondering if there could be an issue again. His measurements are currently on 16 week sizes so is over 3.5 weeks behind.

That would worry me too....Im sorry :( I hope things turn around and your next scan shows things have picked up, or like you said its just genetics because you happen to be a bit smaller yourself.

Thank you ladies.
@LadyStardust4 oh hon that does seen a bit stupid I mean ure pregnant now and the baby isn't gonna be walking or running around to cause any damage for ages so surely the sensible thing wud be to just let you stay. I hope ure landlady has some compassion. I dont need stress like that when ure pregnant.
We privet rented for years and some landlords have some funny requirements. A baby is harmless and even when they're toddlers its nor like they trash the place.
Got it all crossed it all works out for you sweety and you can stay where you are.

@doddy0402
Bless you sweety it must be worrying but maybe ge takes after you and is only gonna be petite. I'm 5ft 4 so just a tiny bit taller than you.
All good things come in small packages so they say.
Did the sonographer seem concerned or ure doctor? If not then I wudnt worry for now hon. He still has alot of growing to do yet. I'm sure everything will be just fine.
Its so horrible what happend to you b4 its heartbreaking. Praying that ure next scan outs all ure worries at ease. [-o<

Good luck tommorow for your scans tommorow ladies.
I have another bloodtest tommorow oh the joy lol. It's in the morning so have to get up early. Feeling totally exhausted tonight after all the walking I've done today so hoping to get a decent night sleep.
Night night ladies will try and pop on tommorow to see how you all are. <3:hug:

Great news @Suggerhoney
Really happy for u :)

@doddy0402 I am the same height as yours and my doc told me not to worry coz of the same. My son is 4 today and pretty tall for his age..

AFM, good news. I got my BP measured by my gynaec and then later another doc at her clinic and it was around 115/75 so nothing to worry.
She told me to stop getting if measured by twats (lol) and come to her if I notice any swelling or fluid retention.. so all clear for now :)

Congrats sugger! And doddy I'm sure all is fine! Baby's grow at their own rates so by your next scan it'll hopefully be all fine! Scan in 50 mins! Nervousssss!

Great news @Suggerhoney
Really happy for u :)

@doddy0402 I am the same height as yours and my doc told me not to worry coz of the same. My son is 4 today and pretty tall for his age..

AFM, good news. I got my BP measured by my gynaec and then later another doc at her clinic and it was around 115/75 so nothing to worry.
She told me to stop getting if measured by twats (lol) and come to her if I notice any swelling or fluid retention.. so all clear for now :)

Oh hon that's brilliant news I'm so happy ure blood pressure is back to normol. Its such a worry when it shoots up.

Congrats sugger! And doddy I'm sure all is fine! Baby's grow at their own rates so by your next scan it'll hopefully be all fine! Scan in 50 mins! Nervousssss!

Good luck hon hope it all goes really well

My scan went brilliant yesterday thankfully! Baby girl is measuring perfectly and no problems. So excited now! And we have been offered to take part in a training day to measure blood flow through baby’s heart etc for a trainee doctor so we are invited to another scan on the 21st June! It’s mid morning/afternoon so I should be able to go because that is the day of a concert me and my OH are going to but the concert is around half 5.

Oh and strangely got told at my scan that my placenta is NOT anterior and is very much posterior so I’m wondering if the sonographer at my private scan mistook my bladder for the placenta :-k:-k strange anyway baby’s kicks are getting so strong it’s so exciting! OH felt one the other day!

CAC9F039-F531-4443-958B-C6E6A619A136.jpeg

I've had a day to calm down a little, and I am a little more positive. Just need to take it one day at a time!
Glad you scan went well @Jessie7003 and your scan picture is beautiful!x
Thank you! I'm sure your little one is doing perfectly fine and a follow up scan will show that x

Hey ladies. Sorry for this selfish post.

I had my anatomy scan yesterday. It went ok. Took about an hour and the tech didn't say anything about having to come back, so I guess she got all the pics. She called SO in right near the end and pointed out the head, profile, beating heart, spine, and feet (where you could almost count the toes). The angle we saw the feet at was kind of a potty shot, but the feet were crossed and I couldn't really make out any genitalia. And the tech didn't/wasn't allowed to tell us anything, so I guess I'll have to wait til the 17th for any kind of confirmation. I'll just keep crocheting the blue blanket I've already started though.

61489057_10156544181003095_3429150555400830976_o.jpg

Lovely scan pics ladies.
I've not been feeling much movements for the past few days. I know I have an anterior placenta and that's prob why but I was feeling him alot and now it's only now and again. It's really worrying. I wish I cud feel him more just to put my mind at rest.
I did listen to his HB twice yesterday and it was strong and loud. And I do feel some movements but not many and it's so light. :-(
Also feeling nervous because at my scan they cudnt check his heart properly and now worried he may have something wrong. My next scan is next Tuesday. Also started getting itchy again here and there so that's worrying me.
I see my high risk ob/gyn tommorow but no scan until the 11th.

Hey ladies! Just wanted to post since it's been awhile for me.

Glad all of the scans are going pretty well! I hope those of you that are having some scares and worries have your minds put to ease soon!

I don't post too much because I don't feel I have a ton to say or in common. I don't want to always post about how easy this pregnancy is going. I don't have much to every say other than its going great. I don't want it to seem like i am rubbing it in anyones face if that makes sense, so i just don't post. We also don't know the gender so my gender posts are always just to guess towards which i think it is. We don't need a whole lot of baby items since this is our 3rd and we aren't having a baby shower.. so I just don't feel like there is much for me to say.

We did go through all of DS clothing (I have been too lazy to ever sort through his since he was born and now i'm glad I didn't) we are pretty set on boy clothes if its a boy. We also have some things to get us started if its a girl as I kept a decent amount of my favorite things from DD.

Names.. I think we have finally decided on Tenley Britt for a girl and Sutton Oakes for a boy. I say that, but who knows if it'll change. I really hope not because I want to get an outfit and hat made with both names on it to take with us to the hospital and use it to announce the baby's birth as well as gender and name. So hopefully we are done discussing names.

We're basically redoing the nursery because I do not like the original color we chose.. it was a gray color, but i just don't like it. We're going to redo it in a shade of white (i'm obsessed with everything being white.. idk why. I'm not a huge fan of color in my house. makes life tough sometimes when decorating!) adn I'm using Olive green as the offset color.. so curtains, crib sheet and etc will be in that olive green color. I feel like that is a good gender neutral color scheme.

I am feeling more and more movements and they're getting stronger! Baby is super active!

other than that, I don't have anything else to add. Hope things are going smoothly for everyone else!

Had my anatomy scan today and the tech wasn't really allowed to say much, but I asked if everything was good and she said yes, so I assume everything is as it should be. I also confirmed that the gender is still a girl so now I can feel even more confident in shopping.

I had to register at the hospital I'm planning to give birth at in person. I hadn't been in the hospital before and it's recently had an expansion and an all new maternity ward. I'm super happy to have chosen it, as I was shocked at how well laid out the department was and all the staff were super friendly and knew my midwife well. Time is going so fast, I can't believe everyone is getting past that 20 week mark already. I still remember when this group was new and everyone was excited about getting their first scans. Seems like yesterday.

Hey ladies! Just wanted to post since it's been awhile for me.

Glad all of the scans are going pretty well! I hope those of you that are having some scares and worries have your minds put to ease soon!

I don't post too much because I don't feel I have a ton to say or in common. I don't want to always post about how easy this pregnancy is going. I don't have much to every say other than its going great. I don't want it to seem like i am rubbing it in anyones face if that makes sense, so i just don't post. We also don't know the gender so my gender posts are always just to guess towards which i think it is. We don't need a whole lot of baby items since this is our 3rd and we aren't having a baby shower.. so I just don't feel like there is much for me to say.

We did go through all of DS clothing (I have been too lazy to ever sort through his since he was born and now i'm glad I didn't) we are pretty set on boy clothes if its a boy. We also have some things to get us started if its a girl as I kept a decent amount of my favorite things from DD.

Names.. I think we have finally decided on Tenley Britt for a girl and Sutton Oakes for a boy. I say that, but who knows if it'll change. I really hope not because I want to get an outfit and hat made with both names on it to take with us to the hospital and use it to announce the baby's birth as well as gender and name. So hopefully we are done discussing names.

We're basically redoing the nursery because I do not like the original color we chose.. it was a gray color, but i just don't like it. We're going to redo it in a shade of white (i'm obsessed with everything being white.. idk why. I'm not a huge fan of color in my house. makes life tough sometimes when decorating!) adn I'm using Olive green as the offset color.. so curtains, crib sheet and etc will be in that olive green color. I feel like that is a good gender neutral color scheme.

I am feeling more and more movements and they're getting stronger! Baby is super active!

other than that, I don't have anything else to add. Hope things are going smoothly for everyone else!

Hi hon
Please done ever feel like u cant post because some of us are having problems. I'm one of the ones with problems and for me I like to read what's happening in everyone's pregnancies and I've missed ure posts.
Olive green is such a lovely shade and very gender neutral.
Loving ure names they are so different and unique.
Just post about anything hon. About ure day or what's been happening. Just because u dont know the gender it doesn't matter we can all still keep guessing. It makes it fun. Dont feel uncomfortable about posting hon. Stay in touch<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->