October bumpkins 2019

Hi ladies not long been home from my re scan.
Baby was still in awkward position but she managed to get a good look at his heart and check the blood flow and valves and chambers and I'm relieved to say he is healthy.

Managed to get some photos and she let me have them for free which I thought was so lovely.
Here's the pics of my little man:blue:20190611_171306.jpg20190611_172515.jpg 20190611_172531.jpg

Congrats on the scan Sugger.

Sorry you’re dealing with sciatica pain playgirl, I haven’t experienced it but I’ve heard it’s awful!!

We just wrapped up our anatomy scan, thankfully baby is healthy. The technician was so fast, for my DS the scan was almost an hour, we were in and out in 15 minutes for this one! She was great and explained what she was measuring etc. I always find it so amazing to see all their little organs and limbs when I just sat around eating macaroni and cheese :haha:

He also measured exactly on track so I’m glad I had that second dating scan done.

Crazy that this is it for scheduled ultrasounds! Babies will be here before we know it :)

CFD865F4-05A1-4AEE-8554-2C401A6DC874.jpeg

Congrats on the scan Sugger.

Sorry you’re dealing with sciatica pain playgirl, I haven’t experienced it but I’ve heard it’s awful!!

We just wrapped up our anatomy scan, thankfully baby is healthy. The technician was so fast, for my DS the scan was almost an hour, we were in and out in 15 minutes for this one! She was great and explained what she was measuring etc. I always find it so amazing to see all their little organs and limbs when I just sat around eating macaroni and cheese :haha:

He also measured exactly on track so I’m glad I had that second dating scan done.

Crazy that this is it for scheduled ultrasounds! Babies will be here before we know it :)

View attachment 1062630

Oh my gosh hon so so darn cute. Why do they always have there hands near there mouth. Mine was doing the exact same Haha.
So glad your scan went well.

in absoute agony today with my lower back/sciatica pain, i nearly fell over trying to sit down :( hope every1 is ok x

Urghhhh I'm totally with ya on that hon. I cud barely walk yesterday because I was in so much pain.
It's my lower back and back of pelvis and pubic bone and sciatic nerve. Also my inner thighs and groin area feel like I've been stuck on a horse for a month so sore and tender.
Are you still taking codeine? I still take mine when I need it. I'm going to speak to my midwife about the pain and see if she will get me in with a physiotherapist. I ended up on crutches with both DS and DD so looks like I'll be going down that route again. I find sitting down and standing up and also rolling over in bed so painful. Wish I had someone to give me a good massage lol

Urghhhh I'm totally with ya on that hon. I cud barely walk yesterday because I was in so much pain.
It's my lower back and back of pelvis and pubic bone and sciatic nerve. Also my inner thighs and groin area feel like I've been stuck on a horse for a month so sore and tender.
Are you still taking codeine? I still take mine when I need it. I'm going to speak to my midwife about the pain and see if she will get me in with a physiotherapist. I ended up on crutches with both DS and DD so looks like I'll be going down that route again. I find sitting down and standing up and also rolling over in bed so painful. Wish I had someone to give me a good massage lol
sorry to hear ur suffering aswell :( yes im still on codeine i only take when needed aswell, but it didnt touch the pain last night :( x

Congrats everyone on healthy babies! 23 weeks on Friday I can't wait to be in final trimester! Only 4 more weeks to go! My little girls kicks are getting so strong it's so reassuring!

Last edited:
Awwww what a beautiful nursery @brittany12
Lovely Colors..

Super glad to see all the scan pics. Congratulations on healthy babies :)

AFM, the dragging part is so real!!
I have an app installed on my phone, where in it shows me a countdown to 37 weeks (mental satisfaction :D) and today it is 99 days to go.. yay.. in double digits finally.. phew..

Oh hon thats exactly want they did with me when I had mine. They had me empty my bladder and then go on one side than the other then on all fours rocking my hips then made me go walking all around the hospital and have something cold and sweet to see if they wud get him to turn over but nope.
So I'm back tommorow so she can have a closer look at his heart. Also hope to get some decent pics. I didn't bother getting pics last time because he was being so stubborn Haha.
Aww it's a nightmare isn't it! Feel more worried now I've got two weeks to wait to see if everything is OK. Just hoping she is in a good position when we go back for the rescan

Awwww what a beautiful nursery @brittany12
Lovely Colors..

Super glad to see all the scan pics. Congratulations on healthy babies :)

AFM, the dragging part is so real!!
I have an app installed on my phone, where in it shows me a countdown to 37 weeks (mental satisfaction :D) and today it is 99 days to go.. yay.. in double digits finally.. phew..
cant wait for mines to turn double digits...... ugh!!!<3<3<3<3

sorry to hear ur suffering aswell :( yes im still on codeine i only take when needed aswell, but it didnt touch the pain last night :( x

I've been taking it a bit more lately. What with the very painful UTI I've just gotten over and the SPD and sciatic pain and now I've been struck down with a bad cold so I've been taking codeine and sometimes I'll take 2 paracetamol with them and that really helps. I'm still not taking the full amount tho but I am taking them more regularly. It's the only thing that takes the edge off. I have been reading there safe hon its only when ure due u have to be careful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->