October bumpkins 2019

I wud definitely book a privet scan Sushai because that wud drive me nuts.
I can totally see what ure seeing and it does look a bit suspect lol. But maybe were not looking at what we think we are looking at.
I wud definitely want a second opinion esp as u felt the scan was rushed and there student doing the main scanning. Its possible they may have got it wrong.
Did they say they were sure it was a girl or they think it's a girl?
With mine both times they were like boy and no mistaken it. But with DD they were like 70%sure it was a girl at the 20 weeks scan then i had it confirmed at my 26 weeks growth scan.
Privet scans are great and they really take there time and dont rush.

Anyone really congested? My nose is totally blocked but my cold is gone.

The not knowing was driving me nuts so I booked myself into a quick gender scan this morning and baby is definitely a little lady lol.
I got a 3D picture of her face which was so hard to get as she had her legs over her head. We actually got to see her kick herself in the face lol
Here’s my little gymnast

Suggerhoney as for congestion it’s constant for me and it’s super annoying!

The not knowing was driving me nuts so I booked myself into a quick gender scan this morning and baby is definitely a little lady lol.
I got a 3D picture of her face which was so hard to get as she had her legs over her head. We actually got to see her kick herself in the face lol
Here’s my little gymnast

Awe, what a gorgeous lady you are cutie pie!! <---talking to the baby.

A
Here’s my little gymnast

Aw her face is so precious, I want a 3D scan now. Glad you got some piece of mind, not being sure would drive me nuts.

Oh sushai that picture is so precious, she’s so cute already!!

Here’s my little gymnast

sooooooooooo cute <3

Here’s my little gymnast

Awwww hon she is beautiful. <3

Sugger - I put on 60 lbs with my son and he was 2 days early and 8 lbs. Cuz of my BMI this time, I'm gonna try to only gain 11-20lbs and I've already put on 9. You can't always go by your bump or what a scan says. I was 13 days late and my mom was told I was gonna be 11lbs, but I was only 9lbs 7.5oz. Babies are gonna grow how they grow and really painful part of labour probably won't take that long. Just do your best to be healthy and your body will do the rest. And your bump looks fine.

Sushai - Aww, so cute. :)

AFM, my Monday MW appt had to be pushed back by a day, but I got my anatomy scan results. Apparently the tech didn't get all the spine pics she needed, but all the pics she did get look good. The MW gave me a req to get the rest of the pics, if I wanted, which I do and I'll get them done early next week probably. Placenta is posterior and it's confirmed we're having another boy. -.-

And SO FINALLY just sent an email to a realtor an hour or so ago, so I guess we'll be hearing back tomorrow and then taking things from there. Really hoping we can get into our own place by early October. Wish us luck.

Bump at 21w5d

64668998_10156575958098095_8413607879348584448_n.jpg

anyone elses boobs starting to hurt again? mine settled down a while ago but the last 3 days they have been hurting, nipples sore and boobs feel heavy (im heavy on top anyway a H cup) x

Sugger - I put on 60 lbs with my son and he was 2 days early and 8 lbs. Cuz of my BMI this time, I'm gonna try to only gain 11-20lbs and I've already put on 9. You can't always go by your bump or what a scan says. I was 13 days late and my mom was told I was gonna be 11lbs, but I was only 9lbs 7.5oz. Babies are gonna grow how they grow and really painful part of labour probably won't take that long. Just do your best to be healthy and your body will do the rest. And your bump looks fine.

Sushai - Aww, so cute. :)

AFM, my Monday MW appt had to be pushed back by a day, but I got my anatomy scan results. Apparently the tech didn't get all the spine pics she needed, but all the pics she did get look good. The MW gave me a req to get the rest of the pics, if I wanted, which I do and I'll get them done early next week probably. Placenta is posterior and it's confirmed we're having another boy. -.-

And SO FINALLY just sent an email to a realtor an hour or so ago, so I guess we'll be hearing back tomorrow and then taking things from there. Really hoping we can get into our own place by early October. Wish us luck.

Bump at 21w5d

View attachment 1062983

Haha that's what happened to me with DD they said she was going to be 7 and a half pounds even a month early but she was only 5lb. Sane as with my DS they said he was only gonna be 7lbs and not big but I went 2 weeks over due 42 weeks and he was a whopping 8lb 15oz he ended up getting really stuck because I'm only petite and they had to use forceps to get him out. He was born not breathing because he got so stuck so I am happy I wont have to go full term with this one but hoping I make it to as near as 37 weeks as possible.
I weighed myself again yesterday thinking I must be over 10 stone now because it's been a good week or so since I last weighed myself but nope I'm still 10 stone. Will weigh myself again at the weekend.

anyone elses boobs starting to hurt again? mine settled down a while ago but the last 3 days they have been hurting, nipples sore and boobs feel heavy (im heavy on top anyway a H cup) x

Yes hon mine. They are tender again.

Anyone else really feeling the back pain ramp up? I’ve gotten off pretty easy and been relatively comfortable this pregnancy but the last week or so I’ve really noticed the back pain kick in :help: I don’t think it helps that I’m constantly bending over/lifting my son :nope:

Yes, the last week mine got tender again, it seems to come in waves. I've also got a few stretch marks starting on one. I'm just happy it's not my belly yet.

Anyone else really feeling the back pain ramp up? I’ve gotten off pretty easy and been relatively comfortable this pregnancy but the last week or so I’ve really noticed the back pain kick in :help: I don’t think it helps that I’m constantly bending over/lifting my son :nope:
Yes, it's started for me this week @ 21 weeks. If I sit too long it gets uncomfortable and sometimes my rib cage even hurts but for some reason it's only ever the right side.

Nice read on the weight gains :D
I was big pre pregnancy.. started with 205lbs, went to 201 due to sickness and now sitting at 209.. my doc seems ok with it.. don't want to gain more than 7 pounds now.. let's how it works out.

Ohh btw, V- day today.. 24 weeks :D

Bump pic.

Collage 2019-06-20 20_52_51.jpg

Anyone else really feeling the back pain ramp up? I’ve gotten off pretty easy and been relatively comfortable this pregnancy but the last week or so I’ve really noticed the back pain kick in :help: I don’t think it helps that I’m constantly bending over/lifting my son :nope:[/QUOTE
i have always suffered with my back, as i have sciatica and something else wrong with my back, cant remember what its called, but yes the last couple of weeks its got bad :( to the point i cant stand or sit sometimes x

I’ve put on 14 pounds so far
Both kids have hand, foot, mouth from the water park
They haven’t slept well and we’ve been back and forth with fevers and the rash and stuff ALL week
DS obviously has it worse since he is is younger and in diapers (the diaper rash is horrific) he also has 7 teeth coming through and he was up every hour or more with 3-5am totally awake watching Mickey Mouse in bed with dh and myself kicking me in the back the entire time but I was too tired to care
DH has had to work late everyday this week

I’m exhausted and not even excited for the weekend because we’re moms and we don’t have days off!

Sorry for the rant! Think this has been the hardest week of my pregnancy and it’s not even related to my pregnancy! Little babe is moving and kicking up a storm!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->