October bumpkins 2019

I have my 20 week rescan in an hour (I'm now 23 weeks). Praying that baby is in a better position to check all of her organs! Nervous.

Hi ladies

How do u all feel about air travel at 27 weeks?
I have to travel to Dubai (3 hour flight from where i stay) on the day i complete 27 weeks due to a personal obligation..i "CAN" may be avoid it, but i do want to take this trip.
OB is all cool with it, since ill b back in 4 days..
But i hadn't travelled this late in my last pregnancy, so just wondering..

DS finally slept through the night again after over a week of being up all night long witht his hand foot mouth crud! ughh it was awful! the rash itself is still here but finally this morning looks like it is finally easing up some and hopefully getting the heck out of here!

Not how we wanted to come home from our last vacation!

As for the pregnancy itself. Baby is very active all of the time! movements and kicks are pretty strong now making my belly move. i've come to the conclusion its def. a boy. There's two couples that we are friends with (they're actually family, but like 2nd cousins and cousins by marriage) that are pregnant too. One of them we have the same gender kids & the same age, they just had there 3rd which was a boy! The other couple has opposite genders, same age and they just found out their third is a girl and were due like 2 days apart! haha so i'm totally going with this is a boy and that the trend will still hold true!

I plan to book our 3d/4d scan this week. We'll have two so one maybe Friday if they have something available and then one around 32 weeks. I feel like it's been forever since we've seen this baby and not knowing the gender makes it so hard!

PS. I changed my ticker back to my original due date for now too. We'll see if in the end it makes a difference. Both of my other kids came in the 39th week!

Awwww hand foot and mouth is not nice hon I'm so glad he is getting better.
I know what u mean about movements its crazy how strong they are now. Mine keeps sticking his foot or something out. Also can feel his little head lol. It's right near my bladder and his hands are near his face and he just loves punching my bladder which feels very strange lol. I'm const5peeing because if it. Then u get the feet giving u a good boot lol.
Hows are nursery coming along now did you get it finished?

Hi ladies

How do u all feel about air travel at 27 weeks?
I have to travel to Dubai (3 hour flight from where i stay) on the day i complete 27 weeks due to a personal obligation..i "CAN" may be avoid it, but i do want to take this trip.
OB is all cool with it, since ill b back in 4 days..
But i hadn't travelled this late in my last pregnancy, so just wondering..

I wouldn’t worry about it personally. You are very unlikely to go into labour and as a bonus you hopefully will be feeling pretty good physically! You can always consult with your doc but I’m sure he/she will tell you to enjoy your trip :)

I wouldn’t worry about it personally. You are very unlikely to go into labour and as a bonus you hopefully will be feeling pretty good physically! You can always consult with your doc but I’m sure he/she will tell you to enjoy your trip :)

Thanks hon.. OB is of the same opinion.. hopefully all goes well..

Awwww hand foot and mouth is not nice hon I'm so glad he is getting better.
I know what u mean about movements its crazy how strong they are now. Mine keeps sticking his foot or something out. Also can feel his little head lol. It's right near my bladder and his hands are near his face and he just loves punching my bladder which feels very strange lol. I'm const5peeing because if it. Then u get the feet giving u a good boot lol.
Hows are nursery coming along now did you get it finished?

I believe my kiddo has head to bladder too and takes it's hands and like tickles me! My DS did that too where it would be like tickles from him so i remember it very well!

He is doing much better, the rash is slowly going away! it was so awful! made me feel like a terrible parent even though it was totally out of my control and anyones really.

Nursery is mostly done. Still need a rocker in there, need to touch up paint, get a rug, and eventually put the mattress in there when DS is done with it, but that prob won't be until last minute. I do have the crib sheet though, so that is ready! I order a couple things at least once a week at this point. Mainly diapers or wipes, but like last week i ordered the sheet and a new blankie for baby. I don't want the poor kiddo to not get anything new lol! but i have several boxes of diapers now. I have all the clothing that we need really. I will be ordering 2 hats with a name for a girl and the other to have a name of boy so that at the hospital I can use it. I will wait and do wall decor until after we have baby and know the gender. I need a car seat base for DH truck. I think that is majority of it. I'm sure i'll find other things here and there.

scheduled our 3D ultrasound for Friday morning! so excited to see baby again! it's been almost 6 weeks since last ultrasound! Thank goodness they have these private places these days! i couldn't imagine only getting one scan!

scheduled our 3D ultrasound for Friday morning! so excited to see baby again! it's been almost 6 weeks since last ultrasound! Thank goodness they have these private places these days! i couldn't imagine only getting one scan!

Oh hon that's so exciting I cant wait to see the pics of the scan. There so much more clearer when ure 24 weeks onwards.
I was thinking of having another 4d one at around 28 weeks but because I have to have growth scans I think I'll just leave it.
Sounds like ure already to go hon that's awesome.

We still have so much to buy. We have brought a crib but it needs a new mattress and we have a swing thing and also we have brought the pram and some bottles.
Haven't brought any clothes yet so still alot to do but will be doing all that in the next few weeks.

Yeah, we’re doing a double one so one this week at nearly 26 weeks and the. We’ll do the second one around 32 weeks! Then hopefully my dr does a growth scan at 36! Jeeeeeezze! Seems so close!

Both my babies have come in the 39th week so that’s not far!

Had my midwife appointment today, she went over the anatomy scan results - all normal - and talked about preterm labour. Then I got my requisition form for my glucose screening. Crazy I feel like it’s all just flying by. I have my consult with the OB on the 8th to decide on/book a section which is terrifying haha. It will be weird to have a set date on when the baby is coming! Who knows though I may go with a vaginal delivery after all. It’s so hard to know what to do so I’m really looking forward to this appointment as I’m hoping to get some insight on what will be safest for this delivery.

My appointments go to every 2 weeks next month! How often are you ladies going now?

. It will be weird to have a set date on when the baby is coming! Who knows though I may go with a vaginal delivery after all.

Same here!! My doc is very positive and keen for me to have a VBAC but I am not so sure..

Meeting her every 3 weeks now, so yeah almost same..

Also, getting a 4D private scan on 14th.. only cz, it has been so long and growth scan is not until aug 1st week :)

Hello ladies...

It's been awhile.. hope everyone and baby's are well...

I'm back from holidays.. had amazing time..

It was so hot.. being from Ireland we never get the sun.. so when we go abroad I can't handle it lol..

Last holiday as a family of 4.. kinda sad but exciting..

Was v day on fathers day so double celebration.. can't believe I'm nearly 26 weeks.. how did that happen...

GD is still under control diet only although i'm starting metformin to help my morning numbers.. I'll be having a growth scan on the 16th of July...

Baby kicks are so strong now.. I'm out of breath alot.. baby is so high.. never remember being this high up on my 2 dds

Anyone else struggling with acid reflux.. I always suffer with it but my god this is the worst it has ever been x

Ugh! I also have terrible heartburn. Glad to hear those kicks are getting strong! Sorry they're so high up though. I'm lucky, baby boy is sitting super low and most kicks are belly button height or lower. Vacation sounds awesome even if it was hot. I'm jealous!

Had my midwife appointment today, she went over the anatomy scan results - all normal - and talked about preterm labour. Then I got my requisition form for my glucose screening. Crazy I feel like it’s all just flying by. I have my consult with the OB on the 8th to decide on/book a section which is terrifying haha. It will be weird to have a set date on when the baby is coming! Who knows though I may go with a vaginal delivery after all. It’s so hard to know what to do so I’m really looking forward to this appointment as I’m hoping to get some insight on what will be safest for this delivery.

My appointments go to every 2 weeks next month! How often are you ladies going now?
I just had my 22 week midwife appointment last Monday. I also got glucose test and Rh- shot requisition but I'm told they want me to wait until 28 weeks to get it done. I have every 4 week appointments that change to every 2 weeks after 26 weeks.

I’ve had to reschedule my last appointment two different times now because of my kids having hand foot mouth and being sick, but I’d imagine I’ll be doing the glucose testing and then we’ll be getting started with every 2 weeks!

I’m at my 3D ultrasound now!! I’ll share photos soon!!

So again.. baby didn’t cooperate well so we go back Wednesday for a repeat! Not complaining cause I don’t mind seeing baby again for free!!

We got to see baby opening it’s eyes too!!! And grin, baby had its hands and everything in its face. It was so cute! She asked how big my other babies were and said this one didn’t look like he/she would be big either! I’ll probably buy a couple of premie sleepers because my two at 6 pounds were swallowed in the newborn ones!

Here’s a few photos that I have until Wednesday!

C568441F-67FB-4305-9CE3-7E05774A6E47.jpeg F3E8F34E-0472-47EF-AC1C-6B3AF7546F96.jpeg 75890B44-726A-4E18-AABD-0CCDFF5E589A.jpeg

So again.. baby didn’t cooperate well so we go back Wednesday for a repeat! Not complaining cause I don’t mind seeing baby again for free!!

We got to see baby opening it’s eyes too!!! And grin, baby had its hands and everything in its face. It was so cute! She asked how big my other babies were and said this one didn’t look like he/she would be big either! I’ll probably buy a couple of premie sleepers because my two at 6 pounds were swallowed in the newborn ones!

Here’s a few photos that I have until Wednesday!

View attachment 1063389 View attachment 1063391 View attachment 1063392
THE CUTEST!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back