October bumpkins 2019

Hi folks.. so I have my GD test now and will get the results back later in the day. Also testing for protein in urine, do really freaked out abt the 2. Pls pray for me!!

Hi ladies

Just catching up on the thread and nice to see everyone’s bumps growing nicely. Sushai - I don’t blame you for getting the private scan, I’d have done the same! Your baby is looking very cute already :)

Have been a bit quiet as most of my pregnancy anxiety has gone now I can feel the little lady most days. But just to update you all, here’s a list of my current situation:

-Leaky nipples
-Sore back/pelvis
-Can’t shave ‘down there’ without great difficulty
-She’s given us first kick for daddy to feel
-Starting to shop a bit more

Will try and look in more often!

Hi ladies

My symptoms are
Tender boobs mainly the right and some sharp shooting pains that go down the side and into the nipple.

Nosebloods

Lower back ache esp if I'm on my feet alot

Getting up to pee at pee at least 3 or 4 times a night.

Round ligament pain

Pubic bone and tail bone pain and pain in left side of pelvis

Cant shave because my belly is to big now hahaha.

Good to see some of u lovely ladies back posting it's been so quite on here.

Oh almost forgot leg and foot cramps what is that all about.

Wow sugger.. those are some symptoms! I have zero, absolutely zero symptoms.. only baby movements make me realize I m pregnant..

I had my tests yesterday.. no protein in urine and BP is 110/70 (yay) but super test on border.. 2 hour reading was borderline pre diabetes.. so no medicine but 2-hourly eating and some exercise is what we are looking at..

My growth scan has been set up fr 30weeks so yeah 6 weeks to go..

Hi ladies

Just catching up on the thread and nice to see everyone’s bumps growing nicely. Sushai - I don’t blame you for getting the private scan, I’d have done the same! Your baby is looking very cute already :)

Have been a bit quiet as most of my pregnancy anxiety has gone now I can feel the little lady most days. But just to update you all, here’s a list of my current situation:

-Leaky nipples
-Sore back/pelvis
-Can’t shave ‘down there’ without great difficulty
-She’s given us first kick for daddy to feel
-Starting to shop a bit more

Will try and look in more often!
I'm with you on the shaving problem. I can't see what's going on down there these days haha. It's also getting harder to put on shoes if they aren't slip on. I've been rocking flip flops.

I had that scan to take part in a study for blood flow through baby's organs and got to listen to my baby's brain waves it was so interesting. Also got a picture of her in 3d which they aren't meant to do but they had run out of printing film and she was smiling in it so they let me take a photo on my phone. I'll post it soon! If they had film it would have just been a normal scan photo so I'm happy!

Still being sick the odd time if I leave it too long between meals then eat. Also woke up this morning with (Sorry if tmi) bad diarrhea so phoned in sick to work. Hopefully its just the spicy food I ate but it's happened 3 times now :|.

Little girl loves to kick me lots now but still days where she's not as active. Also just remembered I was meant to post a bump pic so I'll post that soon aswell!

hey girls, hope everyone is doing well?
Not much to report on my side, growth scans are booked in starting at 28 weeks, so no idea how well little man is growing. My stomach has grown a bit in the last few weeks, so that's good, but no where near where I would expect to be at 23 weeks pregnant after 3 other full term pregnancies! No one in work knows I'm pregnant yet, so I'm not showing enough for it to be obvious!
Plenty of movements felt now, and hubby can feel them when he kicks out to my side (anterior placenta is still cushioning feeling it from the front) he mostly like kicking my bladder and cervix though, so I get to 'enjoy' that feeling all alone!!
Anyone else getting Braxton Hicks? I dont remember getting them until much nearer the end last time, but I've been getting them for the last 2 weeks, not painful, but they leave me breathless!

@Jessie7003 love the 3d pic, so sweet! I've bought a 3d/4d scan to let the kids see the baby, but I've not booked the date yet. Not sure when would be best to get a good look!

So this is my little girl and my very noticeable bump!

View attachment 1063128 View attachment 1063130

U look beautiful hon and fab scan pic what a cutie.
I've had diarea quit a bit throughout this pregnancy. Had it the other day and my gosh doesnt it make ure tummy hurt. I was like making a run for it to the bathroom. Kept thinking I was gonna poop myself lol.
U look great sweety so glad it all went well.

hey girls, hope everyone is doing well?
Not much to report on my side, growth scans are booked in starting at 28 weeks, so no idea how well little man is growing. My stomach has grown a bit in the last few weeks, so that's good, but no where near where I would expect to be at 23 weeks pregnant after 3 other full term pregnancies! No one in work knows I'm pregnant yet, so I'm not showing enough for it to be obvious!
Plenty of movements felt now, and hubby can feel them when he kicks out to my side (anterior placenta is still cushioning feeling it from the front) he mostly like kicking my bladder and cervix though, so I get to 'enjoy' that feeling all alone!!
Anyone else getting Braxton Hicks? I dont remember getting them until much nearer the end last time, but I've been getting them for the last 2 weeks, not painful, but they leave me breathless!

Hi sweety
I've been having Braxton hicks contractions now for the past 3 weeks on and off and sometimes they do take ure breath away. Not in a painful way but it just goes so hard and tight.its normol hon some womon get them even earlier at Luke 16 weeks. Mine started at 21 weeks.

22 week bump! No Braxton Hicks here. Baby boy loves it when I eat cheese and fruit. I've been on a cheese cracker and grape kick lately. He hates chocolate (makes me vomit) and he loves to party around midnight. What a stinker!

65161612_10212480987133688_3854411480879333376_o.jpg

U look beautiful hon and fab scan pic what a cutie.
I've had diarea quit a bit throughout this pregnancy. Had it the other day and my gosh doesnt it make ure tummy hurt. I was like making a run for it to the bathroom. Kept thinking I was gonna poop myself lol.
U look great sweety so glad it all went well.
Aww thank you! I was going to a concert I don’t usually put any effort into looking good since being pregnant. It’s so much hard work haha!

Nolimit our little guy also parties hard around midnight every night haha. I have a feeling he’ll come out with his days and nights backwards like his brother :shock:

Aww thank you! I was going to a concert I don’t usually put any effort into looking good since being pregnant. It’s so much hard work haha!

I know what u mean I can never be arsed to put makeup on Haha.

Nolimit our little guy also parties hard around midnight every night haha. I have a feeling he’ll come out with his days and nights backwards like his brother :shock:
Same here my little man loves to party around 11pm and and again about 5am Haha. We have some cheeky little monkeys on our hands Haha.

Hi ladies
Its Vday yay. I'm finally 24 weeks.

Just had the midwife come over and my pee has no protein in at all and my blood pressure is completely back down to normol.

She measured the height of my uterus (fundal height) and I'm measuring 24cm so bang on 24 weeks.
Everything is looking good now and I feel so much more relaxed now I've hit this milestone.

DS finally slept through the night again after over a week of being up all night long witht his hand foot mouth crud! ughh it was awful! the rash itself is still here but finally this morning looks like it is finally easing up some and hopefully getting the heck out of here!

Not how we wanted to come home from our last vacation!

As for the pregnancy itself. Baby is very active all of the time! movements and kicks are pretty strong now making my belly move. i've come to the conclusion its def. a boy. There's two couples that we are friends with (they're actually family, but like 2nd cousins and cousins by marriage) that are pregnant too. One of them we have the same gender kids & the same age, they just had there 3rd which was a boy! The other couple has opposite genders, same age and they just found out their third is a girl and were due like 2 days apart! haha so i'm totally going with this is a boy and that the trend will still hold true!

I plan to book our 3d/4d scan this week. We'll have two so one maybe Friday if they have something available and then one around 32 weeks. I feel like it's been forever since we've seen this baby and not knowing the gender makes it so hard!

PS. I changed my ticker back to my original due date for now too. We'll see if in the end it makes a difference. Both of my other kids came in the 39th week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->