• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October bumpkins 2019

Lovely outfits Brit..
I m soooo into Nesting mode..
My husband has to control me since I m going crazy shopping!!

We hve a crib, stroller, carseat etc (saved from DS) but clothes!! OMG..they are so cute... Lol..

Had a mini scare too today. Went to work as usual and during the day just thought of getting my BP checkd by the office nurse.. it was 170/110 :O

The nurse freaked out, checked again and same. She insisted that she will send me asap to hospital. I literally had to fight her that my DH will take me to my OB/gyn. It was crazy.. We went to our doc and on 2 different machines by 2 different ppl, BP was 120-25/80. Pheww..

Really relieved and will complain in office tmrw about the faulty equipment/nurse..

39 days to 37 weeks :)

That's crazy hon but im so happy it was just the equipment throwing it way off like that. So glad ure BP is normol. Just had mine done and its normol. Phew. Still getting anxty tho because I'm so close now to when I was diognosed with pre eclampsia last time. Still getting the swelling and feeling supper tired

20190812_170432.jpg

32 week bump date.. belly button has popped lol...

I'm struggling with a pain in my lower back and loads of braxton hicks.. I have to call the hospital tomorrow with my blood results.. I'm going to mention it to them as it just doesn't feel right.. it's not letting up at all..

I have an appointment on the 20th going to ask tomorrow if I can be booked in for another growth scan as I haven't had one since 29 weeks.. I think baby has had a major growth spurt and that is why I'm in so much pain.. loads of pressure along my section scar.. if I was giving birth naturally I would be delighted but now I'm just terrified it's going to cause my waters to go and I'll have to be an emergancy section..

I'm other news finally DH is painting nursery tonight after me having a break down he now understands that I'm having a mini nervous breakdown that would be all solved if HE JUST DOES WHAT I AM ASKING, WHICH IS TO PAINT THE BABYS ROOM!! Sorry for the capital's but you have to scream to get him to do anything just under 5 weeks till my section... eeekkk

View attachment 1066056

32 week bump date.. belly button has popped lol...

I'm struggling with a pain in my lower back and loads of braxton hicks.. I have to call the hospital tomorrow with my blood results.. I'm going to mention it to them as it just doesn't feel right.. it's not letting up at all..

I have an appointment on the 20th going to ask tomorrow if I can be booked in for another growth scan as I haven't had one since 29 weeks.. I think baby has had a major growth spurt and that is why I'm in so much pain.. loads of pressure along my section scar.. if I was giving birth naturally I would be delighted but now I'm just terrified it's going to cause my waters to go and I'll have to be an emergancy section..

I'm other news finally DH is painting nursery tonight after me having a break down he now understands that I'm having a mini nervous breakdown that would be all solved if HE JUST DOES WHAT I AM ASKING, WHICH IS TO PAINT THE BABYS ROOM!! Sorry for the capital's but you have to scream to get him to do anything just under 5 weeks till my section... eeekkk

Oh hon I hope it does not end up being a emergency section and u go in as planned . I've heard emergency sections are awfull compared to elected ones.
I've been having tons of back ache hon and bad pelvic pain and presure down there. Like the baby is really pushing down.
If I go to 38 weeks that will be 31st September 37 weeks is 23rd September. 7 to 8 weeks to go.

Crazy we will be seeing baby pictures soon!!

Here’s my bump from yesterday - I honestly don’t feel ready to have another baby in the house yet lol. Keep thinking I have lots of time but not really!

View attachment 1066076

U look great hon that's a impressive bump. The nurse who did my blood pressure today said my bump looks very neat and not very big. I was like well app hes already over 4lbs and she looked so shocked. She says no that cant be right ure so petite and ure not massive. Love that nurse hahahaha.

U look great hon that's a impressive bump. The nurse who did my blood pressure today said my bump looks very neat and not very big. I was like well app hes already over 4lbs and she looked so shocked. She says no that cant be right ure so petite and ure not massive. Love that nurse hahahaha.

I know this time around it seems so much bigger than with my son! Although depending on the picture (and the clothes) I can look super giant or not haha.

Bought baby’s going home outfit today, super exciting :)

D3A0A593-D884-424E-B294-E5480C959628.jpeg

Spent yesterday making a few things for the baby and the hospital! I can share here but since we’re not announcing names to our friends and family until baby is born I can’t post my cute photo! Lol

If a girl I have a cute onesie outfit and matching hat! It’s white and light pink. Color may look off because it’s on the green changing pad! She also has the white swaddle blanket with a peachy orange color flower and the hat is white and the stripes and initials are that same peachy orange color!

If a boy, he has the green hat lol.. i have a matching green swaddle for him to go with the hat, but not here yet! I will also have some onesies for him to but haven’t gotten all of that together just yet.

Still need to get both genders a going home outfit! We don’t do any extravagant outfits just something comfy for them but still cute.

Also considering a second diaper bag to have for this baby. DS is only 18 months and will still be in diapers and such for a while longer. Obviously won’t be with us when I go into hospital and also if he is with DH or someone while new baby is with me or whatever we’ll need separate bags. They’re not expensive for the ones I get (book bag kind) but I do also have a really good coach name brand one I got with DD 4 years ago! Still in excellent shape it’s just a shoulder strap one so not as convenient as a book bag one. I’ll talk with DH a little more and see what he thinks.. it’s about $25 for the bag so like I said not a large expense.

Also ordered the second car seat base for this baby’s seat with a 20% off code!! And my registry coupon codes are available to use. Need to sit down and go through what I need and make a couple large purchases with the coupons.

Literally getting all the last minute things together! 8 weeks left, but I think more around 6-7 weeks!

The hat photo won’t upload it and it’s already cropped as much as possible!

View attachment 1066008 View attachment 1066010
Aw those outfits are adorable.

Ladies, your bumps are so darn cute! I'll have to upload one sometimes. Im not going to lie, I have about maybe 3 pix of my bump from the other week when we went to a wedding. I should really start taking pix or I wont have any to show my baby.

Brittany12, you're so crafty I love it!!<3:flow:
Sanders, that going home outfit is too cute!<3

I know this time around it seems so much bigger than with my son! Although depending on the picture (and the clothes) I can look super giant or not haha.

Bought baby’s going home outfit today, super exciting :)

View attachment 1066098

Same here hon Haha. That outfit is adorable ❤

Ladies, your bumps are so darn cute! I'll have to upload one sometimes. Im not going to lie, I have about maybe 3 pix of my bump from the other week when we went to a wedding. I should really start taking pix or I wont have any to show my baby.

Brittany12, you're so crafty I love it!!<3:flow:
Sanders, that going home outfit is too cute!<3

Definitely get some pics hon. I love bump pics <3

Some delivery came.. I live in rep of Ireland and never knew asda George delivered here.. so omg I picked up some really cute and cheap pieces for baby and my dd is obsessed with shimmer and shine and they had shines costume for 16 pound.. Xmas present started lol

The Winnie the pooh is for my dd her fav episode of doc mc stuffin is the 100 aker woods where pooh gets blown away by a balloon. She is only pre verbal but can nearly say the whole episode back lol.. a line she always says is "pooh get down from there" as he is floating towards a tree on his red balloon.. well look what I found in asda (baby grow) and Primark (bib)

Screenshot_20190813-120929_Gallery.jpg

She is so excited.. love being able to include them in the build up to baby getting here...

I got this too for first outfit.. hubby dresses baby as I do be still in theatre or in recovery so I have a few options as I don't know what I'm having they are mostly white... this one I might pick but I can see hubby loosing it as he has to bend the baby's leg to get in lol.. hey I will be going through major surgery I think he will be able to handle this lol

Screenshot_20190813-120916_Gallery.jpg

I also picked up two packs of bibs x10 for 3 pound.. they are the water proof ones... and a teddy bear hat and gloves for 2 pound more for november/December

Hey ladies I am 30 weeks today and had another growth scan. They said that my placenta doesn't look low lying anymore which is good. Baby's weight has dropped by 10% and has gone from 32nd centile to 22nd centile which is still normal but will have a repeat growth scan at 34 weeks to make sure it's not reduced any more. She is also breech still so fingers crossed she flips. X

Oh and forgot to add that my midwife has prescribed iron as my bloods came back low. Bring on the constipation haha

Some delivery came.. I live in rep of Ireland and never knew asda George delivered here.. so omg I picked up some really cute and cheap pieces for baby and my dd is obsessed with shimmer and shine and they had shines costume for 16 pound.. Xmas present started lol

The Winnie the pooh is for my dd her fav episode of doc mc stuffin is the 100 aker woods where pooh gets blown away by a balloon. She is only pre verbal but can nearly say the whole episode back lol.. a line she always says is "pooh get down from there" as he is floating towards a tree on his red balloon.. well look what I found in asda (baby grow) and Primark (bib)

View attachment 1066114

She is so excited.. love being able to include them in the build up to baby getting here...

I got this too for first outfit.. hubby dresses baby as I do be still in theatre or in recovery so I have a few options as I don't know what I'm having they are mostly white... this one I might pick but I can see hubby loosing it as he has to bend the baby's leg to get in lol.. hey I will be going through major surgery I think he will be able to handle this lol

View attachment 1066116

I also picked up two packs of bibs x10 for 3 pound.. they are the water proof ones... and a teddy bear hat and gloves for 2 pound more for november/December

Love it hon. U got to love Asda. I love the winnie the pooh one so adorable

Hey ladies I am 30 weeks today and had another growth scan. They said that my placenta doesn't look low lying anymore which is good. Baby's weight has dropped by 10% and has gone from 32nd centile to 22nd centile which is still normal but will have a repeat growth scan at 34 weeks to make sure it's not reduced any more. She is also breech still so fingers crossed she flips. X

Hi hon
I think I've said this to you b4 but as u know I was very concerned because my baby is measuring big according to the growth scan.
But now I'm feeling alot better because I have been told that growth scans are not at all accurate hon so please dont worry. Growth scans can be out by a few lbs either way. I'm sure ure baby will be perfectly healthy.

I really think these growth scans cause alot of unesssery worry and cause so much stress.
My baby is on the highest percentile I think? but not off the chart but i really dont think its accurate at all. I really do not feel like I'm carrying a huge baby.

With my son I was told he was small (via growth scan and wud not be any bigger than 7 and a half lbs. He was 8lb 15oz so the scan was way out with him. And it was way out with DD to. Had growth scan at 35 weeks and she was supposedly already almost 7lbs and 4 days later I gave birth and she was a very tiny 5lbs so was wrong with her to.
Hoping its wrong with this one as well because the thought of giving birth to a huge baby and me being so tiny and pattite puts the fear of God into me.

Glad they put u on iron meds hon. I've been on them for a while now but sadly still needed a iron infusion. Hope the meds dont make u constipated because that sucks.
I've been feeling very tired again lately so I'm wondering If my iron levels have dropped again.

Yay for turning 30 weeks hon ure finally on the home stretch.:happydance:

I cant believe how close we all are now. Still remember posting in here when I was only 4 weeks pregnant haha.

View attachment 1066114

View attachment 1066116

The Winnie the Pooh one is awesome, all these cute outfits are making me want to go on a crazy shopping spree but I've been forbidden until my shower. I'm living through everyone else's cute outfits now haha.

Been feeling pretty good lately but today my pelvis is super sore! Hoping it will ease up for a few more weeks! I have my next appointment tomorrow for a blood pressure and urine check to make sure we don’t find pre-e moving in! I highly doubt it is. It’s normally not until about 36 weeks when things start going crazy for me!

Here’s my 32 week bump!

5A8B9820-2552-4D8C-B01C-F92B0CAC7689.jpeg

Today is a year since my 12 week appointment last year when we were told the pregnancy was not viable and had to terminate. Can't believe it's been a year already - so much has happened!

I feel a bit guilty that I'm not as sad as I thought I might be but I think that's because all my attention is on this current pregnancy. We also had an offer on a house accepted yesterday so that's keeping us busy!

31+3 and feeling very slow and achy - definitely ready to reach the finish line.

So nice to see all your bump pictures. I will upload one soon :)

Aldi baby event starts today.. so many bargains.. hubby has given me his credit card :dance: so I'm going to get everything I need for baby.. and some stuff that is just too cute to pass lol.. loads of xmas ideas for baby too :xmas13:

Wish me luck I have to bring my 2 dds with me and try lift everything into the trolley myself. I'm sure if I am struggling someone will help me :help:

Today is a year since my 12 week appointment last year when we were told the pregnancy was not viable and had to terminate. Can't believe it's been a year already - so much has happened!

I feel a bit guilty that I'm not as sad as I thought I might be but I think that's because all my attention is on this current pregnancy. We also had an offer on a house accepted yesterday so that's keeping us busy!

31+3 and feeling very slow and achy - definitely ready to reach the finish line.

So nice to see all your bump pictures. I will upload one soon :)

Thinking of you hon. Sending hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->