October bumpkins 2019

Thanks ladies, baby and I are good. He came flying out at 1:47pm Pacific time USA. 10/05/2019
5lbs and 10oz 18 1/2 inches

Omg I'm so inlove. I'll post pics later as we are still in the hospital.

Congratulations! cant wait for pictures!x

@brittany12
I was dreading it hon. Because I have bipoler o was so scared I was gonna go down with a bang but so far so good. I did feel a little overwhelmed when he was a day or two old but it passed and I've been fine since. Have been extra weepy tho.

@WishMeABaby
Congratulations hon. Cant wait to see pics

Hope everyone else is doing ok.
Just took this of me and little man. He will be 2 weeks tommorow<3
IMG_20191006_193311_790.jpg

Congratulations @WishMeABaby ❤️

@Suggerhoney i am also worried about how I am going to feel after having my baby. I didn’t do very well last time. But I am soooo glad your feeling well :) Xx

It's a worry hon. I'm not gonna lie I think the first few nights in hospital when ure still sore and exhausted was tough but then it got better. Ure be fine hon. :hug:

lovely photo @Suggerhoney heres me and maze, shes a week old today x

View attachment 1069878

Ahhh sweety u look lush. What a lovely photo

How is everyone?

I’ve been ok. Feeling run down, the last couple weeks are hard. Been trying to take it easy, the days are just going. I’ve been feeling kind of sickish lately - using the bathroom a lot etc, but I’ve heard the science on that as a labour sign is really mixed. I had it with my son at like 35 weeks and it didn’t mean anything, so I’m not counting on it this time either. Have a midwife visit tomorrow - only 10 more days until he’s going to be here

I've been okay, had my midwife appointment today which confirmed my fluid are still going up slowly. I'm at a 5.6 now. As long as my AFI is above 5.0 Thursday I wont be induced and I'm pretty confident that will be the case. My NST's look good as well but did find out I'm GBS positive.

The newest thing is my upper thighs cramp when I walk too much from the relaxin. My pelvis feels super loose which is probably a good thing for birth but isn't so fun when trying to run errands.

I took my last pregnancy photo right before I went in to my appointment not knowing its was Konnor's New Birthday. Meet my son Konnor, he is the most amazing little guy I know. Its like I've known him all my life. Thank you ladies for being here for all of us. I had an amazing journey with all you ladies. Look at us, some of us are holding ours already, it was only yesterday when we all were "fx" everying was everything at 6weeks along. <3<3<3

20191004_143522.jpg 20191006_223814.jpg

Congrats @WishMeABaby he is gorgeous x

Sorry I haven't been on much.. trying to get into a routine..

I'll update the front page in the morning xx

If you dont want babys name in front I'll just put if it was a boy or girl.. let me know x

Aw Konner is adorable, such a sweet face. I'm loving all these baby photos! I know it's so crazy, it seems we all were just talking about hpt progression and first ultrasounds yesterday and now we're starting to get to hold our babies.

ah, Konner is gorgeous!!
AFM, one week to go - achy and tired and hoping the next 7days fly!
Got myself all organised last week when they thought I was going to be admitted, but since he moved from transverse, I stayed home...and now I have nothing to do!

How is everyone?

I’ve been ok. Feeling run down, the last couple weeks are hard. Been trying to take it easy, the days are just going. I’ve been feeling kind of sickish lately - using the bathroom a lot etc, but I’ve heard the science on that as a labour sign is really mixed. I had it with my son at like 35 weeks and it didn’t mean anything, so I’m not counting on it this time either. Have a midwife visit tomorrow - only 10 more days until he’s going to be here

Ooooow hon that cud be a sign labour is going to start real soon. I did have diareah real bad at 36 weeks but it didnt mean anything. But ure alot further so I'm pretty convinced ure body is telling you something. Alot of womon say they had flu like symptoms just b4 labour started.
Good luck hon I hope things start happening real soon[-o&lt;

I've been okay, had my midwife appointment today which confirmed my fluid are still going up slowly. I'm at a 5.6 now. As long as my AFI is above 5.0 Thursday I wont be induced and I'm pretty confident that will be the case. My NST's look good as well but did find out I'm GBS positive.

The newest thing is my upper thighs cramp when I walk too much from the relaxin. My pelvis feels super loose which is probably a good thing for birth but isn't so fun when trying to run errands.

This is fantastic news hon I'm praying the levels remain the Same and you get the labour and birth u have planned. [-o&lt;

Awwww hon he is absolutely adorable. Congratulations <3

Loving all the birth announcements and cute baby pictures! Keep the baby pictures coming ladies.

Layla turned 2 weeks old on Sunday, time is going by too fast. Wish time would slow down just a little bit.

Hon she is lovely. So cute. Tommy was 2 weeks old yesterday. <3

Tommy had his second ear screening test again and failed both ears so now being referred to ENT for more tests.
They said it is very common for babies to fail and is normoly down to the mukas from birth but I'm worried ladies.
I just hope and pray he passes the next test they do.
Anyone had this happen and it all turn out to be ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->