October bumpkins 2019

When I had the gel put in to soften my cervix last time I had awful period pains that turned into contractions, so I figured that’s what it feels like when your cervix is in the early stages of dilating. Sounds promising!

When's your section due hon? Looks like you will go before Jessi and LNWXO :D

Here he is 2 weeks old and 1 day. He just gets more and more adorable <3
View attachment 1070018
Omgah, he is sooooooo adorable, sugger.
Sorry I’ve been missing lately!

congratulations to the new babies and good luck to those coming soon!

we’re trying to get used to life with three and my random emotional breakdowns over who knows what! I’ll be glad when my body regulates itself again! Ugh and the headache suck from hormones being out of whack too. Not to mention my body is still sore mainly hips, pelvic and uterus. This is by far my hardest recovery and I think it’s because I’m older, this was my 3rd and I have 2 small kids already! He’s worth every bit of it though!

here he is! Already a week old :( time goes so fast!

View attachment 1070070 View attachment 1070072 View attachment 1070074 View attachment 1070076
My goodness, he is absolutely adorable, my heart cant take all cuteness!!!

Omgah, he is sooooooo adorable, sugger.

My goodness, he is absolutely adorable, my heart cant take all cuteness!!!

I know all these babies are so cute. They all make my heart melt <3

Well after some reduced movement this afternoon I went up to the hospital and they gave me a sweep! I’m 3cm dilated and my waters are bulging! Since then I have had period pains intensify and I’d say more contraction like. So fingers crossed it’s the start of things to come! Xx

How’s it going LNWXO? Any progress?

Yeah contractions started going every 5-6 mins and lasting around 40-50 seconds. I rang birthing centre as I was unsure when to go in due to my fast delivery last time. So she suggested I come in, and still only a 3 and she gave me another sweep (a good one at that lol ouch) and sent me back home, to also do a poo (awks) because I’m so constipated apparently it’s stopping his head from going down further lol.

Yeah contractions started going every 5-6 mins and lasting around 40-50 seconds. I rang birthing centre as I was unsure when to go in due to my fast delivery last time. So she suggested I come in, and still only a 3 and she gave me another sweep (a good one at that lol ouch) and sent me back home, to also do a poo (awks) because I’m so constipated apparently it’s stopping his head from going down further lol.

Super exciting!! Wishing you an awesome delivery. And hope you can poop haha, I was so constipated with DS1 I kept pooping a little bit every time I pushed - sooooo gross. I would have rather been able to get it out beforehand and save the embarrassment :shock::haha:

Had my weekly ultrasound today, AFI is 4.5 which got me another surprise NST and OB consult at L&D. Still scoring 8/8 on the BPP since I still have a large pocket of water so they let me go without an induction date again since I'm still trying to wait it out naturally. I'm 38 weeks tomorrow and I suspect by my next week scan I'll likely get an induction date for sure and I'll probably get a sweep at my next midwife appointment to encourage her out sooner.

Well after some reduced movement this afternoon I went up to the hospital and they gave me a sweep! I’m 3cm dilated and my waters are bulging! Since then I have had period pains intensify and I’d say more contraction like. So fingers crossed it’s the start of things to come! Xx
Excited for you

I’m still at home, in and out of a light sleep between contractions. I think they are slightly more intense but still not consistent enough! Urgh

I’m still at home, in and out of a light sleep between contractions. I think they are slightly more intense but still not consistent enough! Urgh

Good luck to you my love! Cant wait to see this gorgeous baby :)<3

Contractions have slowed even more! Just went on a walk with my husband to try and help things along. I had pains but wouldn’t say contractions though grr! Before we left I wiped and had a big blob of dark blood. Is that my bloody show do you think? X

Contractions have slowed even more! Just went on a walk with my husband to try and help things along. I had pains but wouldn’t say contractions though grr! Before we left I wiped and had a big blob of dark blood. Is that my bloody show do you think? X

100% your bloody show :) good luck hun x

Ladies... I highly recommend the breast pump for contractions!!!

I was barely a 1 cm and 30-50% effaced and not likely to go on my own. my new pump came in and I wanted to know how to work it. Literally 3 minutes trying to figure it out and contractions started and within an hour I was heading to the hospital and having a baby. Could of been coincidence but I don’t necessarily believe in coincidences!
Won’t hurt to try if you’re full term!!

So I just got back from my growth scan and baby's growth has dropped from 30th centile to 22nd centile and now she's on the 11th centile so they have booked me in for induction on Tuesday when I'll be 39 weeks exactly. She also gave me a sweep which has made me bleed and cramp a bit, she said I am 1cm and she touched baby's head. So nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->