October bumpkins 2019

Congratulations LNWXO! Can't wait to see pictures. Hope all the ladies that have had their babies are recovering well.

AFM, due date is today and not a single sign of anything happening anytime soon. I have a midwife appointment tomorrow - anybody know if she will check if I am dilated or offer a sweep? (UK)
hi she should offer u a sweep tomorrow and she will see if u are dilated at the same time x

Looking forward to some baby announcements :cloud9: Good luck ladies

Baby boy is 11 days old and it's going so quickly, he passed his second hearing test on Thursday and he now weighs 9lb, he feeds like a champ though it's every 90 mins or so if I'm lucky! He's still jaundiced so midwife is coming back on day 14 to check levels, if still raised be needs to have a blood test/urine sample taken.
Hubby has already mentioned several times about having 1 more :shock::shock: though we would need to buy a 9 seater car, I'm rather shocked he's brought it up!

Were thinking of having one more to hon. Not rushing into it strait away tho was thinking when Tommy is around 18 months old to start trying and see what happens. I will be 41 tho so it mite not happen. I guess all we can do is is try and hope and have faith that it will happen.
I feel incredibly blessed to have Tommy and my other children but I just dont feel done yet.
Like I just want to do it all again just one more time b4 i really am to old.

Surprisingly it’s been alright - I was super worried when I actually found out because DS was only 8 months old!! But thankfully my husband works from home so he can help a lot (and he has been helping a LOT) so I kind of think that made things a lot easier. Sorry you’re dealing with headaches, those first few months are so hard when baby is up all the time - I haven’t done it with other kids in the house yet so I’m sure you’re totally exhausted!!

Wow myheart your hubby is so eager! :haha: Do you want another one? That would make 6 right? You’ll need a bus soon! :rofl:

AFM contractions fizzled out! I had them consistently for about an hour and now nothing for about 3 hours. Still feeling crampy but not the same as those take your breath away contractions as earlier. Didn’t even end up calling the midwife. It’s partly a good thing as I took on some last minute work projects that I need to get done before the baby is born! I’ve heard it’s more common to go into labour overnight anyhow, I did with DS. So could be nothing, but we’ll see how tonight goes!

I'm thinking of waiting until Tommy is about 17 18 months and trying for one last one. I'll be 41. Just hope I wont be to old. I just really want to experience it all one last time b4 it really is to late.
Be nice for Tommy to have a sibling close in age as well.

Congratulations! I love her name and she’s adorable! Does that mean you didn’t need an induction after all? Amazing you’re home so quickly, hope you had a lovely birth :)

Yes we avoided the induction! After my sweep I was having stop start contractions that were mounting to nothing but then I went to bed Saturday at 9pm and they started then becoming more regular, waters went at 2.30am, hospital at 6am and was 4cm then it all was so intense and fast from there with lots of back labour! I went from 6cm at 8.30am to fully and giving birth to her within 1 hour at 9.30am.

Yes we avoided the induction! After my sweep I was having stop start contractions that were mounting to nothing but then I went to bed Saturday at 9pm and they started then becoming more regular, waters went at 2.30am, hospital at 6am and was 4cm then it all was so intense and fast from there with lots of back labour! I went from 6cm at 8.30am to fully and giving birth to her within 1 hour at 9.30am.

Lovely birth story :)
Congratulations and glad u guys are already home!

@LadyStardust4 I think they will definitely fo a sweep hon because ure 40 weeks so I dont see any reason why they wudnt.
Keel us posted hope ure ok.

They’re going to do the C-section in the next hour/hour and a half. DH is bringing some movies up to the room to distract me haha. Not in active labour - so it’s basically an exact repeat of what happened with DS1, super weird. I’m convinced it’s because of the full moon :rofl: Both times my water broke the morning after the full moon :shrug:

They’re going to do the C-section in the next hour/hour and a half. DH is bringing some movies up to the room to distract me haha. Not in active labour - so it’s basically an exact repeat of what happened with DS1, super weird. I’m convinced it’s because of the full moon :rofl: Both times my water broke the morning after the full moon :shrug:

Oh gosh hon good luck. Baby will be here soon. Yay

Good luck!!

congrats everyone on the new babies!

so crazy a lot of the babies are here now!

my sweet boy will be 2 weeks old tomorrow and I can hardly believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"