October bumpkins 2019

So I just got back from my growth scan and baby's growth has dropped from 30th centile to 22nd centile and now she's on the 11th centile so they have booked me in for induction on Tuesday when I'll be 39 weeks exactly. She also gave me a sweep which has made me bleed and cramp a bit, she said I am 1cm and she touched baby's head. So nervous!

Tuesday isn't far :)

All the best!!

Since 3am I've been having mild contractions on and off. Not really anything consistent though. And I've had lots of bloody show keep coming. Feel so tired as not really slept much but hoping she comes by herself before induction Tuesday!

Congrats to all babys passing their hearing tests and good luck to all the ladies like me still waiting and having pains!

I had crazy contractions last night that woke me at 3am (uk time) and couldn't sleep for a few hours. If I wasn't so stubborn my OH would have probably got me to go to hospital. They were lasting about a minute and 5 mins apart however they calmed a bit and I fell asleep. It's now 2pm and I'm getting diarrhea and sickness again so hopefully the pains start again and continue this time. The pains felt like I was stretching down there and didn't go away when I went to the bathroom which normally happens with any pains I've had before. Still haven't lost any sign of my bloody show or waters though. Here's hoping I dont need a sweep at all!

ooooooh, lots of eventful posts, and hopefully more babies very soon! As all my babies are always late, I am just sat patiently waiting for section on Tuesday!

and yay for the hearing test passes!x

I started having the ‘real deal’ contractions this morning. They’re super far apart (about 15 mins) but if they keep coming I’m going to go in and we’ll see what they say. Gonna have a shower now just in case, if they are going to keep coming I hope it progresses slowly so we can carry on with the section! But who knows they may fizzle out still. Keep you updated :)

Not a great day today feel so tired and have a banging headach. It's hard all these sleepless nights. Some nights I'm fine and other nights I find it hard. I was so exhausted last night. And feel wiped out today but dont think the headache is helping.

Also anyone having horrible postpartum night sweats?

I started having the ‘real deal’ contractions this morning. They’re super far apart (about 15 mins) but if they keep coming I’m going to go in and we’ll see what they say. Gonna have a shower now just in case, if they are going to keep coming I hope it progresses slowly so we can carry on with the section! But who knows they may fizzle out still. Keep you updated :)

How are you finding pregnancy with a really young toddler hon?

ooooooh fingers crossed!x

Looking forward to some baby announcements :cloud9: Good luck ladies

Baby boy is 11 days old and it's going so quickly, he passed his second hearing test on Thursday and he now weighs 9lb, he feeds like a champ though it's every 90 mins or so if I'm lucky! He's still jaundiced so midwife is coming back on day 14 to check levels, if still raised be needs to have a blood test/urine sample taken.
Hubby has already mentioned several times about having 1 more :shock::shock: though we would need to buy a 9 seater car, I'm rather shocked he's brought it up!

How are you finding pregnancy with a really young toddler hon?

Surprisingly it’s been alright - I was super worried when I actually found out because DS was only 8 months old!! But thankfully my husband works from home so he can help a lot (and he has been helping a LOT) so I kind of think that made things a lot easier. Sorry you’re dealing with headaches, those first few months are so hard when baby is up all the time - I haven’t done it with other kids in the house yet so I’m sure you’re totally exhausted!!

Wow myheart your hubby is so eager! :haha: Do you want another one? That would make 6 right? You’ll need a bus soon! :rofl:

AFM contractions fizzled out! I had them consistently for about an hour and now nothing for about 3 hours. Still feeling crampy but not the same as those take your breath away contractions as earlier. Didn’t even end up calling the midwife. It’s partly a good thing as I took on some last minute work projects that I need to get done before the baby is born! I’ve heard it’s more common to go into labour overnight anyhow, I did with DS. So could be nothing, but we’ll see how tonight goes!

Miles Reign born today at 2.30pm weighing 9lb❤️

Will post a pic and about birth soon xxx

Congratulations doll! I'm so happy for you, cannot wait to see some pictures <3 xxx

Congratulations LNWXO! Can't wait to see pictures. Hope all the ladies that have had their babies are recovering well.

AFM, due date is today and not a single sign of anything happening anytime soon. I have a midwife appointment tomorrow - anybody know if she will check if I am dilated or offer a sweep? (UK)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->