October bumpkins 2019

And we've been induced!

Today's nst showed a healthy babe but I've developed preeclampsia and the doctor made the call this morning. We went in around 130 this afternoon and I started medication to help dilation around 3. First check in about half hour.

It's baby time!

Omgah, he is just too cute!! My goodness!!! I love all these pix. Congrats hun.
And we've been induced!

Today's nst showed a healthy babe but I've developed preeclampsia and the doctor made the call this morning. We went in around 130 this afternoon and I started medication to help dilation around 3. First check in about half hour.

It's baby time!
Sending you all the strength to push and labor, hun. Good luck. Cant wait to see photos.

And we've been induced!

It's baby time!

Good luck hon I hope it all goes well and wont be long. Can't wait to see pics

View attachment 1070646

very last bump pic! 39 + 2 and off to the hospital! scheduled sections are in the morning on a Tuesday here so hopefully not too much longer!

Congratulations @Sander, Emmett is sooo sweet!

...and good luck @Nolimitxox, fingers crossed it is going well for you!x

Looking lovely hon. I miss my bump:-(
Love having baby here and feel so blessed but I do miss my bump. I know it sounds weird but I just love the way I look when I'm pregnant. I love having a baby bump and watching it grow.

When I was actually pregnant it felt like the time whent so slow but now looking back it only seems like a week ago I got my positive BFP. Kind of makes me feel a bit sad and I dont even know why.
Am i crazy.
I think as well where I'm alot older and coming to the end of my child bearing years just doesnt help.
Not knowing if I'll ever get to experience it again kinda scares me.
Sounds so stupid because theres womon out there who cant have kids at all but I just cant help the way i feel and its making me feel so bad for feeling this way.
I hate getting older. I'm dreading my birthday in december and being 40.
I'm hoping to have one more baby but it may never happen again.
I hate it that us woman have a giant body clock looming over our heads.
I dont feel 40 I feel the Same as I did when I was in my late 20s .
Life goes by so fast and it's so scary.

Sorry ladies don't mean to be a Debbie downer but just feeling sad. :-(

Last edited:
Good luck to rest still waiting hopfully not much longer. I love coming on here and seeing all these babies :yipee:

How’s it going Jessie, doddy and Nolimit?

Who’s left other than those ladies? So unusual in a group to have so many of the babies born already, we’re only just halfway through the month!

Sorry Sugger, I know how you feel. I am RH- but won’t take Rhogam for personal reasons, so they test my babies for their blood type, and as soon as I get a positive baby I have a chance of being sensitized to their blood, making it risky to have more babies. DH and I always said if I were to be sensitized, we’d get him a vasectomy and stop having kids. We found out today Emmett is A+ even though my older son is A-. So I have to be tested in a few weeks to see if I was sensitized or not. If I was, we won’t be having more babies. It’s bittersweet for me as I love the kids I have, but I would be a bit sad to say goodbye to this time of my life. And the chance at a daughter! But I’m so thankful for my boys :)

We are home! We were discharged just 24 hours after the section, I stayed 3 full days with my tear. This has been an incredibly healing birth for me, I can’t believe how smoothly it’s all gone. Very happy to be home and feeling good!

Aw more babies, I love logging on to new pictures :) Good luck @Nolimitxox and @doddy0402 I hope you have smooth deliveries.

I got good news today, fluid levels are back up to 5.8 which is the highest they've been since we starting monitoring. Seems like I'll be able to give her at least another week to come naturally, the ultrasound tech commented if she was any lower she'd be on the floor. I'm 38+5 now so hoping she's thinking of making an appearance soon.

Michael Scott was born Tuesday October 15th at 1026am. He was 7lbs and 6oz and 20 inches long!

Once we got to the hospital I was started on cytotech. It took 3 to get me dilated to 2cm. After that (which was 12 hours!) They switched me to pitocin and that's when the ball started moving. Contractions were mild and tolerable but within the hour of changing to pitocin my water broke and they became unbearablely painful. We tried a medication to help before an epidural but it only lasted about an hour. At 2am I got my epidural and was able to sleep pretty decently. At 7am I was about a 5 and by 10am I was a full 10 and ready. We pushed for half hour before he made his grand entrance.

He's a pretty chill baby. Doesn't cry unless he's cold or hungry (so far) and nurses like a total champ.

We are enjoying our time at the hospital. Hubby is soooo in love.

FB_IMG_1571212636848.jpg FB_IMG_1571212630581.jpg

Michael Scott was born Tuesday October 15th at 1026am. He was 7lbs and 6oz and 20 inches long!

Once we got to the hospital I was started on cytotech. It took 3 to get me dilated to 2cm. After that (which was 12 hours!) They switched me to pitocin and that's when the ball started moving. Contractions were mild and tolerable but within the hour of changing to pitocin my water broke and they became unbearablely painful. We tried a medication to help before an epidural but it only lasted about an hour. At 2am I got my epidural and was able to sleep pretty decently. At 7am I was about a 5 and by 10am I was a full 10 and ready. We pushed for half hour before he made his grand entrance.

He's a pretty chill baby. Doesn't cry unless he's cold or hungry (so far) and nurses like a total champ.

We are enjoying our time at the hospital. Hubby is soooo in love.

View attachment 1070710 View attachment 1070712
Congratulations love... So so happy for you.. he is adorable :)

How’s it going Jessie, doddy and Nolimit?

Who’s left other than those ladies? So unusual in a group to have so many of the babies born already, we’re only just halfway through the month!

Sorry Sugger, I know how you feel. I am RH- but won’t take Rhogam for personal reasons, so they test my babies for their blood type, and as soon as I get a positive baby I have a chance of being sensitized to their blood, making it risky to have more babies. DH and I always said if I were to be sensitized, we’d get him a vasectomy and stop having kids. We found out today Emmett is A+ even though my older son is A-. So I have to be tested in a few weeks to see if I was sensitized or not. If I was, we won’t be having more babies. It’s bittersweet for me as I love the kids I have, but I would be a bit sad to say goodbye to this time of my life. And the chance at a daughter! But I’m so thankful for my boys :)

We are home! We were discharged just 24 hours after the section, I stayed 3 full days with my tear. This has been an incredibly healing birth for me, I can’t believe how smoothly it’s all gone. Very happy to be home and feeling good!
So my cervix wasn't favourable for a sweep as it's just a bit too far back and behind baby's head still. My midwife did try to pull it forward but said she couldn't though it is very soft so fingers crossed that is good news. Woke up today and lost a lot of my mucus plug with a tiny speck of blood. Trying not to get my hopes up! Another sweep booked for friday!

Hoping your tests come back clear so you can have another chance at having a little girl! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->