October bumpkins 2019

Was u breastfeeding? X

Yes I was breastfeeding DS1 but my supply started dropping after he was eating solids so my period came back after 8ish months - I’m breastfeeding Emmett too so I’d expect it’ll be similar! Maze is adorable! Do you pronounce it as it’s spelled or like May-zee?

Oh wow, Harper is 6 weeks and suffering terrible with colic so I'm having to sleep downstairs with her because she doesn't sleep and hubby has work in the day so I feel like I never see my hubby never mind able to DTD! Can't wait to spend quality time with him again though I'm not sure when that will be x

Oh wow, Harper is 6 weeks and suffering terrible with colic so I'm having to sleep downstairs with her because she doesn't sleep and hubby has work in the day so I feel like I never see my hubby never mind able to DTD! Can't wait to spend quality time with him again though I'm not sure when that will be x
Hope she gets better soon Jess. Colic hits it's peak at 6-8weeks and then starts going down.

Guess who turned 2months yesterday :)

Screenshot_20191125-150859.jpg Screenshot_20191125-150838.jpg

Lovely photos ladies.

I'm on my second AF now. I've had 2 periods 2 weeks apart. I know it's down to being on the mini pill tho.
I'm a bit worried because some people have said they got pregnant on the mini pill even tho they took it every day at the same time. So now I'm always worrying about that.
I cant see it happening tbh but it does make me wonder.

And at the same time I sit here worrying about the future and worrying that I'll be to old to have any more.

I was watching a tv show and it was saying how a womons fatality declines by 90% from 40 and the chance or misscarrying is extremely high.
I dont know how accurate that is but it was a fatilty clinic in Africa so it must be quite accurate.

It has really worried me.
I'm so lucky and blessed to have the children I have but I know deep down I really want to experience it just one more time.

Shud we start trying sooner?
I'm 40 in a few weeks and my husband will be 45 In may.

I was going to hold out untill 2021 I'll be 41 and hubby will be 46 but is that leaving it a bit to late?? Surly 40 and 41 wudnt make that much of a difference.
So many womon do have babies in there 40s but are they just really lucky.

I was feeling quite positive until I see that tv show.

Sorry to hear about Harper’s colic! Are you ok? Are you sleeping? I know hubby has to work but you have an older daughter to take care of too right? Sending hugs your way!

Sugger I think there’s a drop from 40-45 and then it drops again to almost nil; but I don’t think the difference from 40-41 is that big of a deal. I know lots of people who have had healthy babies in their 40s.

So Emmett has his last visit with the midwife today, he’s 11lbs 6oz. I also had my bloodwork drawn to see if I had any antibodies from the birth, and my first ever Pap smear!! I was overdue before but I have a lot of pain when I need a speculum exam so I’ve put it off. It wasn’t horrible though, the midwife knew to be really slow and careful, so I mainly felt pain once she had opened it up but it was bearable. Glad to have it over and done with.

Does anyone have any cute sibling pictures? Elias is learning how to give hugs and kisses and was giving Emmett kisses on the cheek today, it was adorable

16AE7505-8B85-4CC6-945A-92FF3B153126.jpeg

Sorry to hear about Harper’s colic! Are you ok? Are you sleeping? I know hubby has to work but you have an older daughter to take care of too right? Sending hugs your way!

Sugger I think there’s a drop from 40-45 and then it drops again to almost nil; but I don’t think the difference from 40-41 is that big of a deal. I know lots of people who have had healthy babies in their 40s.

So Emmett has his last visit with the midwife today, he’s 11lbs 6oz. I also had my bloodwork drawn to see if I had any antibodies from the birth, and my first ever Pap smear!! I was overdue before but I have a lot of pain when I need a speculum exam so I’ve put it off. It wasn’t horrible though, the midwife knew to be really slow and careful, so I mainly felt pain once she had opened it up but it was bearable. Glad to have it over and done with.

Does anyone have any cute sibling pictures? Elias is learning how to give hugs and kisses and was giving Emmett kisses on the cheek today, it was adorable

View attachment 1073812

Awwwwwwww so cute hon.
I'm due for a smear test to but I hate having them done and keep putting it off. I always find the bit when they open the speculum is the worst part.

Thank you hon. I cant see there being much difference from 40 to 41 either.
Hopfully I still a good few fertile years in me yet[-o<

Tommy will be 10 weeks old on monday. Hes 12lbs now little fatty.
Emmet is adorable hon <3

Im so glad everyone is doing good and sorry for the ones that have been going through the colic phase.

Konnor, has been good. he's 8w3d today and will be 2 months in 2 days (on the 5th.)

konnorkkv.jpg

Awwwww he is beautiful hon. Loving the Christmas hat
Thanks Hun. I was reading your reply yesterday and I remember thinking to myself, " wow 2nd af already?" I checked my calendar Im not due til sometimes next week and what do you know??? I woke up this morning feeling yucky, went to the bathroom and BAMM in my face AF is here again...:brat::brat::brat: why cant I be special like my sister who's af dont visits while shes breastfeeding? lol

Aw Konnor is so sweet, sorry to hear about af!

I got my antibodies back and it was all clear, which means hubby avoids the snip haha. We’ll just repeat what we did last time and NTNP from now on. Although I did say to DH I don’t know how I would feel if it happened any faster than last time. 3 kids basically 2 years apart is crazy :haha: Anyways, hopefully we’ll get a good year or two with the 2 of them before a third possibly comes!

Last edited:
Thanks Hun. I was reading your reply yesterday and I remember thinking to myself, " wow 2nd af already?" I checked my calendar Im not due til sometimes next week and what do you know??? I woke up this morning feeling yucky, went to the bathroom and BAMM in my face AF is here again...:brat::brat::brat: why cant I be special like my sister who's af dont visits while shes breastfeeding? lol

Oh nooooo. Hahaha. I think I'm about to start again. I started spotting yesterday and today still spotting but getting a little heavier so no dought AF will be in full flow soon. Urghhhh.
I'm not due for another 5 days according to my app.
Oh joy lol.

Aw Konnor is so sweet, sorry to hear about af!

I got my antibodies back and it was all clear, which means hubby avoids the snip haha. We’ll just repeat what we did last time and NTNP from now on. Although I did say to DH I don’t know how I would feel if it happened any faster than last time. 3 kids basically 2 years apart is crazy :haha: Anyways, hopefully we’ll get a good year or two with the 2 of them before a third possibly comes!

Hahaha I will keep it all crossed for you hon that it dont happen any time soon.
We are still planning ttc in 2021 so will continue to take the pill now until Jan 2021 and then will come off it and start trying in Feb/march.
Hubby was on about trying this summer but I'm like woooahhhh hold up lol.
I dont want to rush into it because it will definitely be our last so I wanna leave it as long as possible so I have it to look forward to and ideally wud like over 2 years between Tommy and next baby.

It's my birthday in 10 days. How can I be 40 how did I get this old. It's so depressing:shock:

We finally broke down and bought a swing today - Elias hated his but so far it has helped Emmett sleep SO much!! I got it used on Facebook marketplace for $45, best deal ever. I think the stupid thing is like $200 new. Anyhow, loving being hands free :haha:

How’s everyone else doing?

Hey everyone! Sorry I’ve been mia! Didn’t even realize how much time has gone by! Sutton is 2 months old and DH has is vasectomy a week and a half ago and we have not dtd yet! I’m sure it’s coming soon it’s just been busy! I also turn thirty tomorrow/ today since it’s nearly midnight here! im so back and forth with all the emotions of turning 30 and no more babies but I’m enjoying Sutton every minute I can! He loves his swing and sleeps in his bassinet still. He wakes usually around 3 and then 6-7. I know he’s do better in his own room like my other two did at this age but I’m not ready yet :( plus his room is farther than the other two’s rooms were in our old house!

Here’s some cute photos!

CDC4A8DB-74C3-4A7F-84AD-4D100015429A.jpeg 424ADEE8-0235-4D25-B03C-88E409499F2F.jpeg B2061D89-1307-4505-B536-E0AD8345D9E4.jpeg CEE510F4-B5D0-4559-B8F8-870639076447.jpeg 2BCB3656-3778-4851-A81E-6E908E3FBC44.jpeg

Oh my God ladies im sooo sorry I have been MIA..

Worst admin ever!!!

how is everyone and how is all the gororgous october babies??

Cillian is great he is 3 months on Monday. Like how is that possible?!?!?!

I'm loving the build up to christmas last year was so stressful as I was ttc..

3 kids are kicking my ass if I'm honest dont know how anyone has more than 3.. I have major respect for you haha

I'm mostly on insta now if anyone wants to follow me.. april8891 is my handle my account is private so Dm your name

Here is some pics of Cillians hes a monster!!!

In 3-6 months clothes and is starting to teeth!!!

Screenshot_20191212-200741_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20191212-200636_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20191212-200618_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20191212-200923_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member