October bumpkins 2019

Well talking about pregnancy scares. I'm having one right now.

So I'm on the mini pill as u all know and I have 2 periods a month and my cycle length is just 17 to 18 days.
I had a period on 6th Nov then 20 Nov then 6th dec then the 23 december so last week on cycle day 16 I went for a wee and when I wiped I had mukas with very light pink blood in and though ah here it is again right on track and I put on a pad. But nothing. I had some more very light pink spotting on cycle day 17 and 19 again only when wiping and thought here we go this has to be AF. I also broke out in acne which completely threw me because I never have that unless I'm pregnant or ovulating.
Anyway im on cycle day 22 now and yesterday I had a wave of nesusa that felt like motion sickness. And thought this seems familiar oh no.
I had bad lower backache all night and mild period cramps and thought by morning I'll be bleeding for sure. But nope. Only clear CM and a slight orange tinge on tissue but nothing since at all. Cramps have also stopped.
I'm so confused right now.
I wish I had a O test I cud of peed on last week to see if it was O.
So now I'm just sitting and waiting for AF. I'm hoping that maybe my body has sorted itself out and I will only get one period a month now instead of 2. If I haven't had AF by next thursday i will be testing. I'm shitting it.

Still no bleeding hon. I had period cramps and lower back ache all night and for sure thought AF was gonna be here today but nope.

I also had a duck spring roll which I normally love but cudnt eat it all. Just the sight of the meat in it turned my stomach and it had a weird taste to it.

I have no idea what is happening but I'm really hoping it isnt pregnancy.
I wudnt mind if it was this time next year. I'm prob going to come off the pill in December but right now it's just to soon.

xxmyheartxx : I have to admit I feel the same exact way as your Honey. Ever since the first two test i've been feeling some type of way. Its probably why I don't want to take another test. I hate the feeling of the test being negative now. I mean yeah, the first two test came back :bfp: and I was like :shock:, but then I got alittle excited. As Konnor is our first and we've been trying for ages. So when the 2 first response came back :bfn: I was hit with mixed emotions. The disappointment, emptiness, and loss. UGH!

my last cycle started on the 17th of Dec and lasted for 5 days. i havent had one since and i was having one every 8days. :shrug: no major symptom just mild cramps pulling and tugging pains. We will see..... but goodluck to you Sugger.

:hugs:for when we are feeling lost <3

xxmyheartxx : I have to admit I feel the same exact way as your Honey. Ever since the first two test i've been feeling some type of way. Its probably why I don't want to take another test. I hate the feeling of the test being negative now. I mean yeah, the first two test came back :bfp: and I was like :shock:, but then I got alittle excited. As Konnor is our first and we've been trying for ages. So when the 2 first response came back :bfn: I was hit with mixed emotions. The disappointment, emptiness, and loss. UGH!

my last cycle started on the 17th of Dec and lasted for 5 days. i havent had one since and i was having one every 8days. :shrug: no major symptom just mild cramps pulling and tugging pains. We will see..... but goodluck to you Sugger.

:hugs:for when we are feeling lost <3

Have u tried a different brand of test hon. I'm not sure what's going on with frer at the moment but I've seen a few posts where womon are getting strong BFPs on the CB + test but frer showing hardly any line. It's strange because Frer is way more sensitive that this CB + tests but I've seen about 3 posts with the same thing and alot of womon are complaining about Frer

Definitely test with a different brand hon just to be sure.

Still no sign of AF for me but I'm to afraid to test and if I was pregnant I wud only be just over 3 weeks so it's to early to test yet.
I'm really hoping it's just my body getting used to the pill and that my periods will be once a month now instead of twice a month.

The longest I've gotten to since being on the pill is cycle day 17 and I'm now cycle day 23.

I've also since found out that ure supposed to take the mini pill at exactly the same time every day but sometimes I can be a few hours out. I was told by the nurse u had a 12 hour window but according to other womon m' if u dont take it at exactly the same time it's not as effective.

Hope u get the answers u want hon. Are u ttc?

Have u tried a different brand of test hon. I'm not sure what's going on with frer at the moment but I've seen a few posts where womon are getting strong BFPs on the CB + test but frer showing hardly any line. It's strange because Frer is way more sensitive that this CB + tests but I've seen about 3 posts with the same thing and alot of womon are complaining about Frer

Definitely test with a different brand hon just to be sure.

Still no sign of AF for me but I'm to afraid to test and if I was pregnant I wud only be just over 3 weeks so it's to early to test yet.
I'm really hoping it's just my body getting used to the pill and that my periods will be once a month now instead of twice a month.

The longest I've gotten to since being on the pill is cycle day 17 and I'm now cycle day 23.

I've also since found out that ure supposed to take the mini pill at exactly the same time every day but sometimes I can be a few hours out. I was told by the nurse u had a 12 hour window but according to other womon m' if u dont take it at exactly the same time it's not as effective.

Hope u get the answers u want hon. Are u ttc?

No we're not, but we arent trying to prevent it either lol.
I'll try another brand and let you ladies know how it goes.

No we're not, but we arent trying to prevent it either lol.
I'll try another brand and let you ladies know how it goes.

Good luck hon. I tested but thankfully I think it's a BFN although I'm not sure if something is catching my eye?? 20200116_162010.jpg

Hi ladies. Your babies are all gorgeous. Just thought I would let you know that I am still lurking all this time later.

As for me I had my 20week scan and have a perfect, healthy baby boy cooking nicely. My gorgeous rainbow.

Omg hon that's awesome. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations. :dance::blue:

Hey guys,

Just checking in. YES for hair loss haha. I had it so bad with Elias, it’s just starting now. I’m dreading it. I used to see tumbleweeds of my hair go across my floors before haha

We are NTNP, but I think I would be actually terrified if I got pregnant this soon. That’s just me though lol, it might have to do with the fact that both the boys are sick and Emmett is going through a leap. So we are not sleeping!! But I’ve never enjoyed pregnancy or delivery or recovery or having a newborn haha. I mean, yes it’s a beautiful and special time in your life - but I love the result which is interacting with your unique kids - seeing their personalities and watching them grow up. That’s why we have/are having our kids close together. Because I’m afraid if I wait too long I won’t want to do it again :haha:

Hey guys,

Just checking in. YES for hair loss haha. I had it so bad with Elias, it’s just starting now. I’m dreading it. I used to see tumbleweeds of my hair go across my floors before haha

We are NTNP, but I think I would be actually terrified if I got pregnant this soon. That’s just me though lol, it might have to do with the fact that both the boys are sick and Emmett is going through a leap. So we are not sleeping!! But I’ve never enjoyed pregnancy or delivery or recovery or having a newborn haha. I mean, yes it’s a beautiful and special time in your life - but I love the result which is interacting with your unique kids - seeing their personalities and watching them grow up. That’s why we have/are having our kids close together. Because I’m afraid if I wait too long I won’t want to do it again :haha:

Good luck hon. How wud u feel if u did fall now?

Still no AF
Been feeling queezy all day today just like pregnancy nausea but all tests are BFN

Not tried a Frer yet just cheepies 20mlU.

Ok so now really freaking out. If that was ovulation last week when I had the pink spotting then I wud be 9 10 or 11dpo.
Last night I had uncomfortable cramps really low in the uterus and left overy area and backache. I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was pink bleeding. Not heavy but this is how my periods start and then by morning I'm normoly full on bleeding. I have heavy period always have even when I was the standered pill and the implant and the mini pill. I was so happy to see that spotting and put on a sanitary towel expecting to be full on bleeding but nothing at all. Nothing on the pad or when I wipe. The cramps have gone.
Hoping and praying that it will start again sometime today.
I've never had implantation bleeding b4 so dont really know what it's like. It just seems strange that I had light spotting around the time I wud normoly ovulate and now this.
I felt nauseous all day yesterday which felt like hunger or motion sickness.
Boobs feel normol and not sore like they are in pregnancy.

Update getting Mild sharp pains in boobs and feeling very slightly tender also itchy nipples and feel tired.
@Sander what is is like having 2 babies so close in age hon?
If this does turn out to be pregnancy then my due date will be October 1st. How weird is that.
That's going by lmp.

Any news on af @Suggerhoney xx

Still nothing hon.
I did a pregnancy test this morning and I think there is a vvv faint shadow on it but cant be sure.
Anyway I started spotting again about an hour after taking the test. Was only when I wiped and was pinky orange but again its stopped and now nothing. I'm on cycle day 30 now.

Last edited:
Think AF is here. Had pink when wiping and now its turned to red. Still not heavy enough for a pad but definitely getting heavier.
So looks like I have a 30 day cycle which I guess is alot better than having 2 periods a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->