October bumpkins 2019

Hi all.
Sorry for being MIA but life is busy with 2 boys.

Wow sugger that's scary. Good to know u r out of woods for now :)

@doddy.. hope u guys get a diagnosis soon. Lil one is super cute :)

Rio just turned 4 months yesterday and time is flying. I join back work in 2 months and the thought is depressing! He can now roll over from tummy to back and keeps smiling n laughing all day.

At birth he had one undescended testicle and it hasn't moved dowt yet so we might looking at surgery for him post 6 months if it doesn't drop down. I m told the surgery is a very small procedure but fingers crossed we avoid it..

Here is him yesterday

Screenshot_20200126-000845.jpg

Hi all.
Sorry for being MIA but life is busy with 2 boys.

Wow sugger that's scary. Good to know u r out of woods for now :)

@doddy.. hope u guys get a diagnosis soon. Lil one is super cute :)

Rio just turned 4 months yesterday and time is flying. I join back work in 2 months and the thought is depressing! He can now roll over from tummy to back and keeps smiling n laughing all day.

At birth he had one undescended testicle and it hasn't moved dowt yet so we might looking at surgery for him post 6 months if it doesn't drop down. I m told the surgery is a very small procedure but fingers crossed we avoid it..

Here is him yesterday

View attachment 1077656

Thank you hon. Definitely was AF in still bleeding now and on cycle day 6.
What a lovely photo hon he is adorable.
The age they are now is like my favourite stage.
Tommy laughs alot. I only have to laugh at him and he laughs back Haha.
He has this sheep called Euwen the dreem sheep and at night time when I put him in his cot for the night he lays there for about 20 mins talking and laughing at the sheep. It's the cutest and funniest thing it just makes me melt.

Awww sweety I pray that ure little mans testicle will drop without the surgery. Please heal this Lord Jesus In ure most holy name Amen [-o<

How are all u other ladies doing?
It seems weird that there will be a new October due date group up soon.
It's gone so quiet on here but I know were all busy with our babies and family.
Miss you guys

I'm still here, ds3 has slotted perfectly into our life, hes such a happy baby. He started rolling last weekend and currently in 6-9 month clothes, hes a proper chunk. He just needs to learn to sleep longer than 90 mins at a time, but hes still having full feeds every 90 mins or so! We introduced a bottle a week or so again and he was hesitant to begin with, but now happily takes my expressed milk which daddy gives him once every evening.

I'm still here, ds3 has slotted perfectly into our life, hes such a happy baby. He started rolling last weekend and currently in 6-9 month clothes, hes a proper chunk. He just needs to learn to sleep longer than 90 mins at a time, but hes still having full feeds every 90 mins or so! We introduced a bottle a week or so again and he was hesitant to begin with, but now happily takes my expressed milk which daddy gives him once every evening.

Wow hon. I've just put Tommy in to 3-6 and its fitting perfectly. We have brought some 6-9 but but he wont be in it for a while yet. He has also lost all his hair on top and only has some at the back so he is looking like Fryer Tuck lol.

Hope ure wee man starts sleeping longer soon.
Anymore inclined about ttc again?

Hi mamas!

Long time no chat (for me anyway!)

Life has just got so busy since Elsie came along, but I love it! Can't believe this time last year I had just found out I was pregnant.

Thought I'd pop on and share a couple of pics of Elsie and wish you all a good day :) I haven't got time to catch up on all the posts but from what I've seen you all made very gorgeous babes! Hope everyone is well

Xxx

20200121_163347.jpg

We just had our 4months checkup yesterday and Konnor is 13lbs 1oz and 23inches long. He's been fevering since because of his vaccinations. Can I mention drooling? oh my goodness, Konnor got drools for a new pool.

I cant believe Oct 2020 thread is up already, my goodness..

Hi ladies
Awwww @LadyStardust4 lovely photos. Look at all that lovely hair<3

@WishMeABaby
I know hon it's crazy there is another October thread up. Time has certainly flown. This time last year we were all in the early stages of pregnancy feeling like time was dragging and here we are now and its just gone so fast.
To fast really. :sad2:

Hi girls!
How crazy fast has these last few months gone? I can’t believe we all have 3/4month olds!
All your babies are gorgeous❤️

Here is a picture of Miles. He is 4 months old in 2 days. He is so sweet.
037C6B6F-36AB-4177-AEC3-CD71B1EA9E16.jpeg

How is everyone’s babies sleeping? With my first he was sleeping really well and only feeding once around 4/5am and well... this one still wants a bottle every 3 hours! He’s still in his snuzpod too, I was thinking of putting him in his own room like I did with Mason but if he’s waking so often I can’t be bothered to keep going in and out LOL. Lazy I know :)
Xoxo

Hi girls!
How crazy fast has these last few months gone? I can’t believe we all have 3/4month olds!
All your babies are gorgeous❤️

Here is a picture of Miles. He is 4 months old in 2 days. He is so sweet.
View attachment 1078348

How is everyone’s babies sleeping? With my first he was sleeping really well and only feeding once around 4/5am and well... this one still wants a bottle every 3 hours! He’s still in his snuzpod too, I was thinking of putting him in his own room like I did with Mason but if he’s waking so often I can’t be bothered to keep going in and out LOL. Lazy I know :)
Xoxo

My first one was exactly like miles. Waking up every 3 hours and I thought that was the norm, lol..
Rio is just like your first one.. feeds at 9, sleeps and then next feed at 5-30ish..

I'm missing sleep, wont sleep by himself, lucky if he goes longer than 90 mins still...... he will get there x

Guess what.. my sis in law is expecting (my DH's younger sis, who has conceived after great difficulty) and her due date is in oct 2020.. another bumpkin :D

That's great news hon

Hopfully the sleep problems will end soon and u will all get some much needed sleep.
Tommy is having bottles every 3 hours and his last bottle is 9:30pm and he will then sleep through untill about 6am and then goes back down again untill about 10am.
We had some sleep regression when he hit 4 months where he kept waking up all through the night. He just wanted his dummy/pacifier and wud go back off. He still sometimes wakes up now.

We have been supper busy changing some rooms around in our house. And now I'm so happy that Tommy has his very own room's annnnd it's a large room and will easily fit another baby in.
He is still in with us at the moment and will he for a while.
But we want to decorate the room and do it in a kind of nursery/toddler room theme. I'm going to wait untill I am pregnant again and around 24 weeks will start decorating it.
I dont want to tempt fate and do it all up and then not be able to get pregnant again.

It's so weird because my gut is telling me there will be one more baby and I have such a deep gut feeling it will be a girl. But my head keeps telling me I'm to old :-(

Sugger I’m sure you can have another baby if that’s what you would like!

Has anyone else had weird breakthrough bleeding? I actually was worried it was IB last month but my tests were negative so it must have been hormonal. I’ve had it about 3 times now - not a period but bleeding nonetheless. Anyhow. DH says he wants to wait 2 years before another baby, but he’s still ok with DTD unprotected so I don’t think he cares that much. Plus I’m not really wanting to wait as a third would be our last and I’m desperate to leave the baby stage. I know they’re lovely and cuddly but I like my kids so much more once they’re past 1 :haha: DH lets me make these decisions since it’s me carrying the baby etc. Elias was 8 months when I got pregnant with Emmett so hopefully we still have a few solid months before it’s a concern.

We are thinking of moving the boys into the same room soon (we only have a 2 bedroom place). I wanted to do it tonight but Elias hadnt even eaten dinner by the time Emmett was ready for bed. Tomorrow will probably be their first night. Wish us luck lol

I think my 1st af has started, though we dtd last night so now I'm panicking I'm bleeding after sex! I thought my body was trying to ov a couple of weeks ago so its probably af, never had it this early before x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->