October bumpkins 2019

Omg @Sander I can so see that. Amazing. How are u feeling.
My AF showed up. I'm on cycle day 7 now so gonna start the OPKs in a day or two.
I've ordered some more pregnancy tests.
Omg I'm so happy for you hon.
:yipee:

Omg @Sander I can so see that. Amazing. How are u feeling.
My AF showed up. I'm on cycle day 7 now so gonna start the OPKs in a day or two.
I've ordered some more pregnancy tests.
Omg I'm so happy for you hon.
:yipee:

Thank you! Actually I’m already feeling all back achy and uncomfortable lol. Third time around and it feels like I’m just jumping right in :rofl:

This was my test from this afternoon, hard to believe we’re doing this again - but it’s definitely our last baby. It’s bittersweet for sure.

CE000C18-EE66-4508-93C4-6C23205CFD6D.jpeg

Thank you! Actually I’m already feeling all back achy and uncomfortable lol. Third time around and it feels like I’m just jumping right in :rofl:

This was my test from this afternoon, hard to believe we’re doing this again - but it’s definitely our last baby. It’s bittersweet for sure.

View attachment 1081197

That one is even darker hon. I'm so excited for you. So will u be due in January? I've worked it out if I fall pregnant this cycle I'll be due around Jan 23rd. Jan and feb are such good times to have babies because ure not all heavily pregnant in the summer. Our eldest son and daughter were both due in feb but my daughter was born in jan because she was 4 weeks early. I loved having a big bump at Christmas.
I had a dream last night that I had a few postive tests they were first response tests but I kept having postive test dream back in jan and I was still on the pill then so I dought it means anything.
We conceived Tommy within in the first month of trying but our older son it took about 4 months I did have a chemical pregnancy just b4 tho so not sure if that was why it took longer.
We had woops back In March and i didnt fall so I'm not sure if this time it will happen right away. I just hope it does happen at some point and that everything goes well.
Wishing u a supper happy and healthy 9 months hon I'm so happy and so excited for you. Hopfully I'll be joining u soon.
Anyone else trying???

That one is even darker hon. I'm so excited for you. So will u be due in January? I've worked it out if I fall pregnant this cycle I'll be due around Jan 23rd. Jan and feb are such good times to have babies because ure not all heavily pregnant in the summer. Our eldest son and daughter were both due in feb but my daughter was born in jan because she was 4 weeks early. I loved having a big bump at Christmas.
I had a dream last night that I had a few postive tests they were first response tests but I kept having postive test dream back in jan and I was still on the pill then so I dought it means anything.
We conceived Tommy within in the first month of trying but our older son it took about 4 months I did have a chemical pregnancy just b4 tho so not sure if that was why it took longer.
We had woops back In March and i didnt fall so I'm not sure if this time it will happen right away. I just hope it does happen at some point and that everything goes well.
Wishing u a supper happy and healthy 9 months hon I'm so happy and so excited for you. Hopfully I'll be joining u soon.
Anyone else trying???

Yes I should be due Jan 4! My older son was born end of May and I liked that better for the same reason - it’s great not to be giant all summer :haha:

That would be cool to be in the same group as you again! Fx :)

Yes I should be due Jan 4! My older son was born end of May and I liked that better for the same reason - it’s great not to be giant all summer :haha:

That would be cool to be in the same group as you again! Fx :)

Thank you hon. I'm not feeling very hopful but we shall see. If I'm not pregnant by July then I'm gonna leave it untill jan to start trying again. Just because I dont want to be due in the summer. I hate being hot lol. Even when I'm not pregnant I'm not a summer fan I'm much more of a autumn winter fan. Yep I'm weird Haha

No more trying over here.. we’ll we could try, but after a vasectomy it’s usually not going to happen! Lol!

Hay u never know hon it does happen;)

Same day, same tree, different year.

Guys....I love him so much. I also want another baby and miss my bump so much :sad2:

View attachment 1081366

Awwww I love this so much. What a beautiful photo. He is so cute<3

Oh he’s so adorable Nolimit :cloud9:

Sander how you doing hon?

AFM
Confusing cycle. Had my peak OPK on Tuesday but no temp rise. Well it did rise slightly from 36.5 to 36.6.
Slept with my mouth open last night because I had a really really blocked up nose so dont know if that affected it.
Re took temp about an hour after first temp after my nose had cleared. (Was still in bed) but had a drink about half hour before. And temp had shot up to 37.00 but dont know if I shud log it or not:comp:

The 2ww sucks. Already wanting to pee on things but way to early and now worrying incase I didnt ovulate because of stupid temp.
Had all the classic ovulation signs.

Cm
High soft open cervix
Cramps
Lower backache
Right hand overy pain

And my tests were strong
20200428_121052.jpg

Really wanna be preggo[-o&lt;

The 2ww sucks. Already wanting to pee on things but way to early and now worrying incase I didnt ovulate because of stupid temp.
Had all the classic ovulation signs.

Cm
High soft open cervix
Cramps
Lower backache
Right hand overy pain

And my tests were strong
View attachment 1081408

Really wanna be preggo[-o&lt;

That is a super positive OPK! Fx this is your cycle [-o&lt;

I’m doing good thanks, I got a dating ultrasound for May 25 (can’t remember if I wrote that already). It’s still early so I’m enjoying being symptom free haha. I should have another week or two before it starts :sick:

Good luck @Suggerhoney

Lovely photo @Nolimitxox

Your dating scan will soon be here @Sander

Has hubby had the follow up after his vasectomy @brittany12

I'm having plenty of ewcm but no positive opk yet, still breastfeeding a gazillion times a day which wont be helping my body, I've enrolled for college to start in September so ideally dont want to catch until later on in the year as I would like a june/July baby so I can still continue with college/uni, but what will be will be x

Thanks @Sander. Having a few weird symptoms but I'm only 5DPO its really really dragging.:shipw:

Have lower backache and cramps in uterine area. Backache feels like I'm about to start AF but not due for another week and a half.:shrug:
Cramps feel much milder to AF cramps.
A few sharp twinges here and there.
Felt a bit sicky yesterday on and off and again this morning when I woke up but very mild .
My back is the main thing that's bothering me it's really achey I have to keep rotating my hips to relieve it a bit.

Niggly headaches
Left sore nipple and pain under left breast when lifting. Right one feels fine.
Cant stop (TMI) pooping :oops:

Cm has been white and a little stretchy and has a really sweet smell.

Will test at 9dpo. Hoping boobs start getting really sore because that's always a giveaway for me.
Dont understand why my lower back is so sore.
Also supper emotional

This waiting is driving me mad. I'm wanting to test so bad but it's to early.:coffee:

Good luck @xxmyheartxx

So all my symptoms vanished today.
I have zero symptoms now.
My temp has spiked and has gone from 37.2 to 37.6 but I have a bit of a sore throat.

Feeling a bit low tbh.
6dpo and everything is normol.
Really think I'm out and AF will come.
I know Its still so early but with Tommy and my daughter I'm sure by 6 dpo my boobs were sore.

Hi ladies hope ure all ok
@Sander how are you doing?

All my symptoms disappeared at 6dpo.
My temp did spike tho and yesterday it was up but today its dropped alot.
I'm 8DPO and I did a test with FMU was completely BFN.
I'm not gonna lie I'm really sad. I was so excited when I had those symptoms and now I just feel deflated.

I'm definitely out I just know it. My boobs wud definitely be sore by now if I was pregnant and they dont hurt at all.
No more cramps or backache just nothing.

I'm really worried my age is effecting it.
I know it's only been 3 months since I stopped the pill but I just feel like time is running out and I'm getting anxious.
Wish I cud be more postive but i just feel low.
I wanna be pregnant again so much and I'm so scared its just not going to happen.

Sorry for being such a debbie downer.
Hubby as always is as cool as a cucumber he really believes it will happen and so does my nanna' I really wish I felt as postive as they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->