October bumpkins 2019

Wow congrats LNWXO!!!!!

You’ll be ok, it’s crazy but it’s fun :p

Thank you!
I gained a lot of weight with Miles and I’m 4 stone heavier than I want to be. I’m also worried about the sickness and the tiredness with 2 kids lol xx

I didn’t lose all the weight from Emmett either and started 10lbs heavier than when I started with my oldest, and 20lbs heavier than when I started with Emmett ](*,) So far I’ve lost about 10lbs which is good, but I do that every pregnancy, then gain that and 20 more by the end :shock:

I try and give myself a break saying I had 3 babies in 2.5 years, but it’s hard seeing giant numbers on the scale!

I must admit girls. I’m really not sure what I’m going to do. I can’t even believe I’m saying it. For someone that has had recurrent miscarriages I’m just very confused. I don’t want to have a baby I don’t want. If that makes sense. I feel so so mean :( xx

I must admit girls. I’m really not sure what I’m going to do. I can’t even believe I’m saying it. For someone that has had recurrent miscarriages I’m just very confused. I don’t want to have a baby I don’t want. If that makes sense. I feel so so mean :( xx

Are you worried about not having enough help? I’m sure it’s a lot to process right now, take some time for it to settle in and see how you feel :hugs:

Are you worried about not having enough help? I’m sure it’s a lot to process right now, take some time for it to settle in and see how you feel :hugs:

i wouldn’t say it was that. More that I don’t think I could mentally cope. I suffered with pnd with my first but I didn’t with Miles. However I find most days so hard and I just cannot even imagine how it would be with another. It stresses me out just thinking about it :( x

i wouldn’t say it was that. More that I don’t think I could mentally cope. I suffered with pnd with my first but I didn’t with Miles. However I find most days so hard and I just cannot even imagine how it would be with another. It stresses me out just thinking about it :( x

Sorry :( How is your OH feeling?

Sorry :( How is your OH feeling?

He just said it was my final decision but he did say that if someone had asked him if he wanted another he would say no and he would rather not but it is what it is. He’s very supportive bless him. He’s worried that if I don’t continue with the pregnancy I may regret it. I kinda just have a gut feeling though. I have had 9 miscarriages since 2012 and I just can’t believe these words are coming out of my mouth x

That’s so good he’s supportive of you :hugs:

I know this is sort of an unusual suggestion since you have 2 babies, but have you thought about adoption?

I mean, this sounds terrible, but if you have a history of loss and you’re still very early, maybe just giving it a couple weeks would both give you time to think about it and see if the pregnancy is even viable ❤️

Congratulations on the BFP

Sorry ive not been on for a while im really not in a good place.

Im Currently going through my 3rd chemical pregnancy in a row and im absolutely broken and my heart is in bits.

I had positive tests on many different brands and they started going darker but then went fainter.

I started pouring with blood yesterday.

We have been trying for almost 6 months with 3 losses.

Having one Misscarige is horrible but having 3 in a row is devastating.

I hate my stupid old body so much and feel like such a failure.

I’m sorry Sugger :hugs: I watched your tests and I’m so disappointed for you. I think I saw on another thread they will give you an appointment with the hospital now that you’ve been trying 6 months right? Hopefully they will be able to help you and maybe get you on progesterone!

Im ringing them tommorow. Im not sure they will do much its different here to the US. But hopfully they will take it seriously.
Im hoping its nothing serious and just something that can be easily fixed with medication.

But at the same time im terrified to be told bad news.
I still want to try but I dont want to keep having losses.

I feel so sad and empty

I hope and pray one day I will get my rainbow, but its seeming like a dream thats never going to happen :cry:

They should refer you to the recurrent miscarriage clinic, as you have lost 3, they will do basic blood to check hormone levels, progesterone etc and then go from there. Sending you hugs again hun, I know how heartbreaking it is, but like I said on your other thread, 75mg of aspirin from bfp, which my consultant advised to do so,I feel certainly made the difference as I carried both my sons x

They should refer you to the recurrent miscarriage clinic, as you have lost 3, they will do basic blood to check hormone levels, progesterone etc and then go from there. Sending you hugs again hun, I know how heartbreaking it is, but like I said on your other thread, 75mg of aspirin from bfp, which my consultant advised to do so,I feel certainly made the difference as I carried both my sons x

Hi hon
Im having 2 lots of bloodtests done but I have to wait until next cycle because there so busy.
I have to have the first blood draw between cd1-5 and then another 7 days b4 AF then it takes 2 weeks to get results.
So that takes me to October.

We may give it one last shot this cycle but only if i don't ovulate b4 day 12.
If i O to early then we won't be trying.
Im on cd7 now.

After this cycle we will hold of ttc and start trying again around December/January time.

Doctor thinks it may be age related but im hoping if there is something wrong its just something like low progesterone and they can give me tablets.

I hope one day I get my most wanted rainbow baby.[-o<

Im cd11 and opks are still negative.
So we are giving it one last shot this cycle.
B4 all the bloodtests next cycle.

Praying for a miracle rainbow baby and a blazing BFP this cycle[-o<

Hey ladies,

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well in this crazy time.

I have been lurking but haven't comment much apologies.

Cillian is 11 months on the 23rd :shock: I cant belive I am planning his first birthday for next month.. where has the time gone :shrug:

Cillian has two teeth (bottom) the ones on the top are cutting at the moment.

He is crawling everywhere, starting to stand on his own not holding onto anything and is able to cruise along the sofas. Can say a couple of words.

IMG-20200812-WA0042.jpg

Big congrats @LNWXO 3 babies is hard work but so worth it x

@Sander I cant believe you are half way through your pregnancy, hope you are keeping well x

@Suggerhoney best of luck in this cycle i hope you get your bfp xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->