October bumpkins 2019

Lol! I keep telling myself I’m so crazy for thinking the vasectomy didn’t work! Haha it’s like 99% effective or something crazy high. But like I mentioned it hasn’t been a year yet and this is the first time we haven’t taken extra precautions and covid started when he was supposed to submit his sample to check and he never did!

I would be super surprised and probably laugh if I did end up pregnant but I highly doubt it! I’m probably around 7dpo? So maybe I’ll run out and grab a test tomorrow. 9dpo is typically my number. However I did find out around 7/8dpo with Sutton. So we’ll see!

I have a re scan on Monday, they think my dates are out cos I have long cycles (36 days) they said baby could catch up and early scans can be 1-2 weeks out, im praying this is the case, only had some spotting the once on Sunday before the scan x

Also being 8 weeks was what they put me at being a 28 day cycle but mine are sometimes 36+! X

Also want to add.. I do have a lot of wonders if I am some crazy way pregnant. Like is the little swimmer that made it nice and strong and made it through? Will it make a healthy babe? Was it harmed or damaged in some way? Will the baby be healthy? I would be in awe if I was pregnant and happy and all the things but I’d be worried just the same if not more. I have 3 healthy babies and feel so incredibly blessed that I do. So I don’t want to make it seem like this is all a game or joke. It’s truly not and we made the decision for the procedure together because it was best to have a completed family but both of us would be happy and ok. The funny part for us would be because his grandfather had a baby after vasectomy as well has his grandfathers daughter (his aunt) so we’re just like oh yeah totally going to happen to us! Hope this makes sense and nobody feels I’m making light of a baby! Totally not.

Keeping everything crossed for you @playgirl666 and I have prayed for you.

@brittany12
They did a whole story line on a TV soap opera here in the UK.
Eastenders.
A character called Ian had a vasectomy and his girlfriend got pregnant.
He thought she cheated on him but nope the baby was his.
They do a lot of research for soap story lines so this prob does happen. I think if u was pregnant the baby wud be fine.
Can't wait for u to test now hahaha.

AFM
Cd25 and 12dpo just waiting for AF which shud be here Friday or Saturday then im on a brand new cycle and back to ttc yay.

I've got a really good feeling about the next few months. I really think im finally gonna get my rainbow baby.

Feb will mark 1 year of ttc.
Hopfully i will definitely be pregnant by then and tbh ive a feeling i will be.

Let's hope my next BFP can be seen from space hahahahaha :rofl:

Thank u for all the well wishes, Monday seems so far away, my blood sugars are still going high so I'm hoping that's a good sign that baby is still growing, will update on Monday, and thank u @Suggerhoney for the prayers I really need them right now, im in such a mess x

Playgirl I have long cycles too and I never lined up with the scan dates, I was usually 8ish days behind where I was supposed to be. Hoping everything turns out ok :hugs:

Thank u, that is reassuring, I think doctors etc just assume everyone has a 28 day cycle! And it does cause unnecessary worry x

Today is what I think would be 9dpo. So I tested like I said I would and I’m freaking out. Like seriously more than I expected I would. I’ve been crying for a couple of hours. It’s faint, it didn’t disappeared and looks just like every other positive frer I’ve had at 9dpo. It’s hard to see in the photo but I’ll post again next time I test.

this cannot be real. Can’t be.

5E8E445A-054E-4034-AB78-C004BA9F5F7C.jpeg

Aw Brittany I do see it - your hubby had a vasectomy right? That would be totally crazy if you were expecting again - super sperm haha. I hope it turns out ok either way, another baby would be crazy but I’ve heard once you have 3 it’s just crazy regardless :haha:

Aw Brittany I do see it - your hubby had a vasectomy right? That would be totally crazy if you were expecting again - super sperm haha. I hope it turns out ok either way, another baby would be crazy but I’ve heard once you have 3 it’s just crazy regardless :haha:
He did almost a year ago. It’s not too bad with 3 I don’t think but can for sure have it’s crazy moments!

I just did. Sent it to dh. He said that’s insane. He’s going back to the doctor tomorrow for them to figure out what happened.

B6B766B4-45CE-4740-A793-384F300C7385.jpeg

Y’all... dh went and gave a sample today to see what’s going on and get it done again if something didn’t take and his results came back as negative that he is sterile! I’m so confused because those are lines! Real lines! Like I’m hopeful they’re bad tests but what the heck.

That’s crazy Brittany - but I’ve seen a few people get awful awful lines on those FRER’s lately - who knows what’s going on with them. I guess you’ll just have to keep checking to see if they get darker. I feel like with sterility nothing is ever fully 100% :wine::haha:

I know! I never thought I’d be the one saying I really hope it’s a faulty box of tests! After all we went through to get our babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->