October bumpkins 2019

Oh wow @brittany12 I can totally see that.
When are u testing again to see if its darker?

@playgirl666 really hope that's a good sign

AFM
Just waiting for AF.
She is due today or tommorow but my temp plumeted below cover this morning so I hope AF shows today so can get it out the way faster and get back to ttc.
Just ordered a few boxes of Frer and I have tons of different ICs.
Shud be hopfully testing around the 19th October and I really hope I get a blazing :bfp:
And a supper sticky beanie.

Tommy is now a whole year old.
It was his birthday on Wednesday
IMG_20200923_003719_666.jpg
I still look at him as a baby tho, but its sad how fast it all has gone.
When I fall pregnant again I want to treasure and make the most of it because its all gone in a blink of an eye.
:-(

Bought 3 brands this morning did all 3 and they all seem negative. The store I went to I had to pay $22 for a box of 2 frer!!!!!! The other 2 were $13 & 17!!! I was like holy crap

F041B5D6-5BDE-4AE6-AAA7-833A40B0AFE9.jpeg

Yay for negative tests Brittany! And I know, tests are stupid expensive haha. Hopefully you won’t have to buy any more :p

Good luck Sugger! Hope October is your month :hugs:

I know. I feel so guilty. Ugh it’s sad to think I “wished or prayed away a baby” but honestly I think it’s just so close in age with my others and I’ve worked so hard to get to a peaceful place to be able to end this baby chapter. It really freaked me out too. I mean we would have figured it out but whew.
Good luck everyone else!

I know. I feel so guilty. Ugh it’s sad to think I “wished or prayed away a baby” but honestly I think it’s just so close in age with my others and I’ve worked so hard to get to a peaceful place to be able to end this baby chapter. It really freaked me out too. I mean we would have figured it out but whew.
Good luck everyone else!

Don’t feel bad, I think it’s great to be able to know you really feel done! I still think about a 4th and this one hasn’t even been born yet, lol. You have a beautiful family! I always say once we’re officially done, if I ever get the hankering for another baby we’ll just buy a puppy :rofl:

Tomorrow morning cant come quick enough, its been a week since the spotting not had anymore since, and the last few days my symptoms have really kicked in, im hoping its all good signs, gotta be there at 8.30, will update once I'm out x

Its not good news :( baby hasn't grown, i have opted for the tablets, im heartbroken x

Hi ladies
Cd1 ladies and I have my blood results
And there all good.

FSH normol
LH normol
Thyroid normol
Testosterone normol
And progesterone also normol.
They tested some other stuff as well and all results are normol and really good.

He really thinks I had a run of badluck and says even tho I had early losses the fact I got pregnant is a really good sign and he's sees no reason at all why I can't go on to have a healthy baby.

He did say at my age the chances of misscarrying is high but really believes I will fall pregnant again and have a healthy pregnancy.

I feel so happy and relieved.
Really looking forward to ovulation now and trying again.
I do still feel a bit anxious and worried incase I have more chemicals but hopfully I won't and the next time I fall pregnant its extra sticky and healthy.
[-o<:dust:

Last edited:
Its not good news :( baby hasn't grown, i have opted for the tablets, im heartbroken x

Oh no hon i am so so sorry,
All here if u need us hon and honestly it u want someone to talk to just pm me.
I know what ure going through and its so upsetting and heartbreaking.
Really want to give u a huge hug :cry:

Hi gals how are we all.
Sander really not much longer for u now hon, hope ure feeling OK.

Playgirl
Thinking of you

All good here thanks hun, ds3 turned 1 last Thursday :cloud9:

I'm really enjoying my new job though I cant wait to ttc again in the new year :happydance:

Where are you in your cycle @Suggerhoney

All good here thanks hun, ds3 turned 1 last Thursday :cloud9:

I'm really enjoying my new job though I cant wait to ttc again in the new year :happydance:

Where are you in your cycle @Suggerhoney

Awwww hope he had a lovely birthday hon.
Tommy will be 13 months old on 23rd October wow.

Im on CD10 hon.
My opks got really dark yesterday but not positive.
There lighter today but I dont normally ovulate untill cd13 14 so still a few days away yet.
All my bloodtest results came back normol so that was good.
We are trying this cycle but will take a break next cycle and then go back to trying in December.
When are u planning to start trying hon?

Hi Sugger :)

Doing good thanks! Emmett turns 1 next week, it’s been the fastest year ever! Baby #3 is doing well too, not much longer now until the craziness in our house intensifies, lol. I feel like it’s already so crazy though, what’s one more :rofl:

We’re potty training my oldest so that’s been messy but I’m so glad it’s getting done before the baby comes.

Glad your blood tests came back ok and major fx for this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->