• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

October bumpkins 2019

So my scan is tomorrow morning at quarter to 10. I've already convinced myself not to expect to see much as if im only at 5 weeks 4 days like I think I will be tomorrow I might only see an empty sac. However they are going by my lmp and think I am 6 weeks 4 days. We shall see! Praying I see fetal pole and a little flutter for heartbeat though!

I have my first scan tomorrow too! I'll be 5W4D too so I'm going in thinking I won't see anything either; but hopefully can get some reassurance all is well.

My stomach has been on and off hurting so hoping nothing serious.. not cramping just kind of like a stomach ache so I dunno; just happy seeing the doc tomorrow.

Good luck :)

I have my first scan tomorrow too! I'll be 5W4D too so I'm going in thinking I won't see anything either; but hopefully can get some reassurance all is well.

My stomach has been on and off hurting so hoping nothing serious.. not cramping just kind of like a stomach ache so I dunno; just happy seeing the doc tomorrow.

Good luck :)
Awww excited for us! What time is your scan at?

So back and forth on how I’m feeling! All last week I was super nauseous and had a headache and then yesterday and some of today I’ve been fine. I felt a little sick around lunch time so I took some medicine but then started to realize I hadn’t eaten yet so that was probably why. So it’s like my symptoms have disappeared but maybe they haven’t? Idk I’m starting to just worry myself because of my previous mmc but trying not to and remind myself this is my 4th pregnancy! So I’m praying everything is ok and I just need to keep appreciating not feeling sick!

So back and forth on how I’m feeling! All last week I was super nauseous and had a headache and then yesterday and some of today I’ve been fine. I felt a little sick around lunch time so I took some medicine but then started to realize I hadn’t eaten yet so that was probably why. So it’s like my symptoms have disappeared but maybe they haven’t? Idk I’m starting to just worry myself because of my previous mmc but trying not to and remind myself this is my 4th pregnancy! So I’m praying everything is ok and I just need to keep appreciating not feeling sick!

Hi hun just to reasure you that symptoms definitely come and go.
Not sure if u remember me writing a similar post to you a week ago?
I was saying how my symptoms had just vanished.
But this weekend they came on real strong. But I remember week 7 in my last pregnancy and worrying about symtoms fading off a bit. All was fine.
I'm sure all is fine and u said u felt sick earlier around lunch time. I bet when u ate it went away a bit. That's what happens with me. If I eat something it makes the sickness go away and then after a hour or so it comes back.
Don't worry sweet i think ure be fine.
Hugs and love

Hi hun just to reasure you that symptoms definitely come and go.
Not sure if u remember me writing a similar post to you a week ago?
I was saying how my symptoms had just vanished.
But this weekend they came on real strong. But I remember week 7 in my last pregnancy and worrying about symtoms fading off a bit. All was fine.
I'm sure all is fine and u said u felt sick earlier around lunch time. I bet when u ate it went away a bit. That's what happens with me. If I eat something it makes the sickness go away and then after a hour or so it comes back.
Don't worry sweet i think ure be fine.
Hugs and love
Thank you! Yes that’s the bad part is I know symptoms come and go but I’m just in my head because it was a night and day switch with my mmc at what should have been 10-11 weeks!

I'm going to start taking bump pics from tomorrow I'll be 7 weeks. What app do you use that puts the 7 weeks on the side?

Good luck for those with scans today, looking forward to updates!

@Shorty88 I use babycentre app for my bump photos.

My symptoms are on and off, I've being sick 3 times so far which isn't bad for me, I'm hoping this is as bad as it gets lol, I've not got time to be admitted and be on a drip. I have my booking in appointment a week on Sunday which has worked out well as hubby can have the kids and I get a break haha x

Yes, it's his first. He's a bit of a perfectionists and I think he wants the child to be parented his way. He has had some mental health issues in the past that were dealt with but I'm a bit worried he's going to get on the obsessive side. He does treat me well and is very respectful to me overall. I'm hoping he just needs time to process now and when the baby arrives he realizes how much he actually needs me.
I think he deffinatley will! But hopefully he comes round before then x

So can't see anything proper yet so I've to go back in 2 weeks and fingers crossed we see everything! Measuring at 5 weeks 4 days but my scan says 6 weeks and 4 because of my lmp! Uploading a photo if my phone will stop messing about lol!

Midwife thinks you can see the start of the yolk sac but I don’t see it but in 2 weeks time hopefully all is well!

21DF725A-7F0D-4BDE-80B0-4E8961E03837.jpeg

Anyone else ready for the second tri energy?? I'm drained have zero energy.. still sick so that is wearing me out.. I'm a stay at home mam my eldest has autism so needs to be entertained all the time.. so when hubby comes home I'm ready for bed.. I had one day with no sickness and instead of enjoying the break I cried most of the day worried something was wrong untill I woke up and sickness came back with a bang and then I regretted not enjoying eatting and drinking haha

Shorty - I am 6 weeks today and the fatigue is REAL!

Just need to nap all the time. Good job I’m off work this week.

I’ve booked an early scan for 3rd March. I should be nearly 8 weeks then and hope to just confirm that it’s a viable pregnancy at least.

Hope everyone is doing well today!

I'm going to start taking bump pics from tomorrow I'll be 7 weeks. What app do you use that puts the 7 weeks on the side?
It’s called baby story but if you have the baby center app they have some too

Anyone else ready for the second tri energy?? I'm drained have zero energy.. still sick so that is wearing me out.. I'm a stay at home mam my eldest has autism so needs to be entertained all the time.. so when hubby comes home I'm ready for bed.. I had one day with no sickness and instead of enjoying the break I cried most of the day worried something was wrong untill I woke up and sickness came back with a bang and then I regretted not enjoying eatting and drinking haha

I was so nauseous all last week and super tired and then as of this weekend nothing! I’m trying to not get in my head and just enjoy it but I’m having a veryyyyyyy hard time with every day and moment that passes and I’m feeling fine.. I have a scan on the 28th but that feels like foreverrrrr away! There’s nowhere for me to go for a private scan this early either :( the soonest they would do is 10 weeks. So I’m stuck in limbo and praying everything is ok or symptoms come back or I can find the heartbeat super early like I did with my others

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"