October bumpkins 2019

@Sander Are you finding out? I have lost track on who is finding out...

I have blood tests every 6 weeks so if I do have it they will be caught early.. I managed it with diet only last time but did end up with pre eclampsia so hoping I can avoid all of that.
Yes we find out May 11!

My screening results have all come back low risk today ☺ Ohh gender scans! Exciting.. I have 3 weeks til I can find out, still need to book the scan.

Hi ladies:hi:

I've booked my gender scan and it will be a 2D and 4D scan I've never had a 4D scan b4 so I'm really excited.
It's on Monday 29th April I will be 16 weeks. They wont do it b4 16 weeks. And I booked a morning appointment at 10:30am. They also check to see if baby is healthy so then at least that way I'll be able to relax and not worry so much about the 20 week anomaly scan.

Its been 5 working days Since the chromosomal adnormiltys blood test
. I know the lady said to give it 7 working days but I'm sure if I was high risk I wud of heard something by now?
Do you think I'm low risk ladies or shud I just hold out till Thursday evening which will be 7 working days and pray I dont get bad news???

My bump has grown alot I'm not feeling movements still but sometimes I think I feel the occasional kick but I cant be sure.
Hope she or he is ok in there[-o<

Sorry to hear some of you are still throwing up. I still feel sick but it goes away when I eat.
My boobs are still very tender and I'm still peeing loads. Officially in the 2nd trimester now yay. I thought it was 13 weeks but according to most things its 14 and I'm 14+1 today.
Hoping to feel baby move soon. I'm thinking my placenta may be at the front again. I will ask at my gender scan:confused:

Regarding movements.. at my scan today the lady and I spoke and she said mine is kinda in front this time too but not 100% so it’s to the right a little so I could probably feel movements a little sooner if baby gets me in the right spot!

And she said the placenta will actually move some between now and if I do another around 27 weeks! So to me that sounds like your placenta could have moved so that now you aren’t feeling movements!

nice bump @Suggerhoney def. out there! Mine is too, but still feels like i've just gained so much weight instead of a bump! Probably looks ok from others!

soooo.... ladies what do you think? I was going through all of my 3D images and watching the video and saw this one particular image where I saw this "thing".. does this look like a girl thing, boy thing or nothing?

Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate 4_16_2019 2_45_10 PM_LI.jpg

nice bump @Suggerhoney def. out there! Mine is too, but still feels like i've just gained so much weight instead of a bump! Probably looks ok from others!

soooo.... ladies what do you think? I was going through all of my 3D images and watching the video and saw this one particular image where I saw this "thing".. does this look like a girl thing, boy thing or nothing?

View attachment 1059550

It's a proper sticky all out the front bump. My belly button is really high so I think I will be carrying high when baby gets a bit bigger.
I cant believe how much I'm showing already I wasnt like this with DD until about 22 weeks. It's a really narrow bump as well like not wide at all just strait out the front and narrow.
Still think I am having a boy I dont know its just a gut feeling. If it's a girl I will be so surprised and in shock that's how convinced I am it's a boy.
Not long to wait now 13 days and counting.

Hmmm its hard to say with that scan pic hun. It's such a cool pic. But cant see if its boy or girl bits.
Did they ask u if u wanted to find out? If they did it must of been so hard saying no.
U have the patience of a saint hon

soooo hard to not find out! I'm dying inside while DH still has no desire to know! haha.. I know i'll be glad in the end, but still doesn't stop me from doing everything possible now to find out haha.. My guy is saying boy, but some of the "old wives tales" that were true for my other two say girl.

guess we'll keep on waiting.

View attachment 1059550
Hmm hard to tell from the picture, it could be a boy thing but could also be nothing.

View attachment 1059550

So cute.. it's mad they look like baby's now.. just have to gain weight lol xx

Personally I think it's the baby's foot/toes ?? You can see the same shape next to it. I think they have there legs closed so proab would of been hard for you to find out?. I know a girl that found out and kept if to herself only person she told was her mam as if she bought anything pink her mam stored it for her she held onto the secret all through pregnancy no one else knew.. I could never do that but if you are dying to find out could you do something like that?

Oh beautiful pics Nolimit! And your grass looks awesome too :haha:

Scan day for me today! Will post a pic after. I’m also gonna see if the tech will take any gender guesses :p

Scan day for me today! Will post a pic after. I’m also gonna see if the tech will take any gender guesses :p

Oh wow hon good luck at ure scan I cant wait to see pics.

So ladies

The sickness has now hit. I almost threw up earlier. I've been feeling so badly neausas. It was terrible this morning and I kept dry heaving (TMI)
Had some breakfast and the sickness eased off but then 2 hours later I was feeling really sick again and dry heaving. I prob wud of thrown up but I managed to control it just about. It was hard because my mouth filled with water.

New it wud come with a vengeance when I got into the second trimester. It happened with my DS and my DD. And now with this one.
By boobs are still so sore as well and my nipples feel like someone has a razor to them and are so itchy. Also cant stop peeing.
Had a lovely energy boost yesterday which was fantastic but today I feel so drained.

So cute.. it's mad they look like baby's now.. just have to gain weight lol xx

Personally I think it's the baby's foot/toes ?? You can see the same shape next to it. I think they have there legs closed so proab would of been hard for you to find out?. I know a girl that found out and kept if to herself only person she told was her mam as if she bought anything pink her mam stored it for her she held onto the secret all through pregnancy no one else knew.. I could never do that but if you are dying to find out could you do something like that?
I would end up hating myself for doing that as much as I want to haha... I think it’s just so bad right now because with my other two I would have known by now so I just need to get passed these next few weeks and then I think it’ll ease up some maybe! Lol!

Good luck with your scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->