October bumpkins 2019

873258D7-736F-4453-AEC1-AED0F4F451A8.png Saw little one, measured a bit ahead but I don’t know what due date they’ll use. I measured 13+1.

She wouldn’t take any guesses but I got a good look at the nub and with nub theory it looks girl! But we won’t know for sure until May 11 :p

Here’s the pic! Any guesses based on the pic are welcome! No nub here though :(

Hello ladies! :hi:I was invited by Suggerhoney, I hope it's ok for me to jump on board! I am 14 weeks 3 days <3 and, thank you sweet baby jeebus, I am no longer feeling the heavy first trimester symptoms. I hope all of you suffering through the sickness see a clearing soon!

View attachment 1059649 Saw little one, measured a bit ahead but I don’t know what due date they’ll use. I measured 13+1.

She wouldn’t take any guesses but I got a good look at the nub and with nub theory it looks girl! But we won’t know for sure until May 11 :p

I want to say boy based off the skull, but I'm so new to the skull theory.. so I wouldn't trust me much lol

Thank you for the compliments! We wanted to do our shots in the garden because we literally will get all 4 seasons in them this way. Hard to believe the day before that 12 week shot there was snow everywhere!! I can't wait until we get the chance to do some gardening this year. My herb garden is coming back full force and I'm egar to get our front garden ready for some plants too. We need big planters for our patio to transfer our blueberry bushes. Our soil is clay and has no acidic content whatsoever despite me mixing in peat moss and other soil enhancers. I really want bleeding hearts but my husband is adamantly against it since the flowers are toxic to dogs. Bummer.

I love everyone's scan photos! Can't wait for ours on the 23rd. We will be 13+4 days! Time is flying!

68AA8454-22CE-4E3B-A654-842C4D2999A1.jpeg Welcome Mona!

I also thought boy based on skull theory (which I literally only read about today) but then I compared with my DS’s ultrasound pic at 20 weeks and I find their skulls are really different shapes. Not sure if this is due to age or something else. Like my son’s head almost looks like a U shape and this baby is more circular? I dunno haha, I’ll post the side by side (DS is on the left)

Nolimit how exciting!! Can’t wait to see your scan pic.

@Sander cute scan pic xx

I'm guessing girl

Welcome @MonaLS let me know your due date and I will add you to the front page.. are you going to find out what you are having or will you stay team yellow?

View attachment 1059658 Welcome Mona!

I also thought boy based on skull theory (which I literally only read about today) but then I compared with my DS’s ultrasound pic at 20 weeks and I find their skulls are really different shapes. Not sure if this is due to age or something else. Like my son’s head almost looks like a U shape and this baby is more circular? I dunno haha, I’ll post the side by side (DS is on the left)

I dont know much about skull theory.. and if i based it on that i would say your son's head looked more girly to me than this baby, but he was a boy so i'll go opposite and say this one is a girl

Hello ladies! :hi:I was invited by Suggerhoney, I hope it's ok for me to jump on board! I am 14 weeks 3 days <3 and, thank you sweet baby jeebus, I am no longer feeling the heavy first trimester symptoms. I hope all of you suffering through the sickness see a clearing soon!
Welcome Mona :)

Ok ladies honest post..

16 weeks on Sunday and I'm not feeling the baby at all!! every time I think I feel it I then think it's just gas or belly rumbling... on my last pregnancy (4 years ago) I'm almost certain I felt kicks/flutters at 14 weeks, that only got stronger as the weeks went on.. now I was nearly 2-3 dress sizes smaller than I am now so I don't know if I'm being stupid but would it be cause I'm bigger now with a big bump? For what I am weeks wise that maybe I just don't feel them cause of the bloat? I'm in the hos this day next week so really don't want to fork out 130 euro for a private scan when they will be scanning me next week but I'm seriously freaking myself out that something is wrong and baby has stoped growing :(

Anyone else not fell baby move till later in pregnancy on a second or third baby?

Ok ladies honest post..

16 weeks on Sunday and I'm not feeling the baby at all!! every time I think I feel it I then think it's just gas or belly rumbling... on my last pregnancy (4 years ago) I'm almost certain I felt kicks/flutters at 14 weeks, that only got stronger as the weeks went on.. now I was nearly 2-3 dress sizes smaller than I am now so I don't know if I'm being stupid but would it be cause I'm bigger now with a big bump? For what I am weeks wise that maybe I just don't feel them cause of the bloat? I'm in the hos this day next week so really don't want to fork out 130 euro for a private scan when they will be scanning me next week but I'm seriously freaking myself out that something is wrong and baby has stoped growing :(

Anyone else not fell baby move till later in pregnancy on a second or third baby?
hi with my 3rd i think i was around 16 weeks ish, my 1st and 2nd was much later though x

There is some times when I'm relaxing on the sofa when my girls go to bed so all is calm in the house where I'm almost certain it's the baby moving.. espically when I shine a light on my belly but I can't remember at this stage should you be feeling it every day or still every now and again till it gets bigger.

There is some times when I'm relaxing on the sofa when my girls go to bed so all is calm in the house where I'm almost certain it's the baby moving.. espically when I shine a light on my belly but I can't remember at this stage should you be feeling it every day or still every now and again till it gets bigger.
i believe its just every now and then, i think its between 24 and 28 weeks where there should be a pattern x

@Sander cute scan pic xx

I'm guessing girl

Welcome @MonaLS let me know your due date and I will add you to the front page.. are you going to find out what you are having or will you stay team yellow?
Thank you! My due date is October 13th. And yes I do plan to find out, I have a gender scan on the 26th :yipee:

Ok ladies honest post..

I’m the same and still not really feeling baby. It’s because of where my placenta is. By 20 weeks I’m usually feeling baby

Welcome Mona!

Sickness seems to be away for now! Fingers crossed it'll be completely gone by 16 weeks! 15 weeks tomorrow yay! Gender scan 2 weeks tomorrow. Why oh why did i choose 17 weeks over 16 haha!

@Shorty88
Hi hon I'm not feeling baby move either. I'm know I'm a week or so behind you but because I was feeling what I really thought was movements so early at 11 weeks I really thought by now at nearly 15 weeks I wud be feeling movements. But I feel nothing.
With my DD my placenta was at the front and I didnt feel her until 20+ weeks.
Maybe ure placenta is at the front. I'm also wondering if I have my placenta at the front again as well.
But with my DD the midwife cudnt find the HB until I was around 17 18 weeks but with this one I found it at 11+2 and my midwife found it last week at 13+2 so surely if my placenta was at the front I wudnt be finding the HB so easily.
Sometimes when I'm sat quietly I feel the odd sensation but is that just gas or is it baby?
Hopefully we both start feeling movements real soon. I dont think u start feeling every day obvious movements until around 24 weeks or maybe more.
I'm going to ask at my privet gender scan where abouts my placenta is.
Ure baby will be fine hon I'm really sure of it.
Another few weeks and we will all be feeling those kicks punches and stretches.<3

View attachment 1059649 Saw little one, measured a bit ahead but I don’t know what due date they’ll use. I measured 13+1.

Awww lovely scan photo hon . I'm thinking girl :pink:

View attachment 1059658 Welcome Mona!

With skull theory it's the forehead. See with sons photo the forhead is not as round at the front compared to this baby. Girls foreheads stick out more when as boys are more strait or slightly back.
I really think ure having a little girl this time hon.
My scan pics are confusing because one looks girly going by skull theory and then 2 of the others look more boyish.
Will soon find out

Welcome Mona!

Sickness seems to be away for now! Fingers crossed it'll be completely gone by 16 weeks! 15 weeks tomorrow yay! Gender scan 2 weeks tomorrow. Why oh why did i choose 17 weeks over 16 haha!

So glad ure feeling a bit better now hon.
My sickness really kicked in yesterday but I've not been to bad today.
I've got my gender scan on the 29th April. Really looking forward to finding out what we are having.
Have u got any ideas on what u may be having?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->