October bumpkins 2019

So ladies it's been 7 working days and I've had no phone calls regarding the chromosomal abnormalities testing. I rang my doctors surgery and they dont have the results there but was told if I was high risk I wud of heard something by now.
So that means I'm low risk. :thumbup:

View attachment 1059658 Welcome Mona!

I also thought boy based on skull theory (which I literally only read about today) but then I compared with my DS’s ultrasound pic at 20 weeks and I find their skulls are really different shapes. Not sure if this is due to age or something else. Like my son’s head almost looks like a U shape and this baby is more circular? I dunno haha, I’ll post the side by side (DS is on the left)

Nolimit how exciting!! Can’t wait to see your scan pic.

This is my dd and my son! I’m the same when it comes to skull theory!

@Suggerhoney i feel like both of my kids had round skulls! These are my two kiddos! This one we only got like one decent profile photo so it’s been hard to judge!

0AAFA422-DD67-4FBD-9480-74C47A599CC4.jpeg

Finally told my work I'm pregnant, as a contractor was a bit scary to do as my contract is up for renewal August 31st but it went well. I'm not entitled to maternity leave as I don't pay into it but my work ended up being good about it and willing to come up with a solution for time at home while still being paid. Feeling much better now that that's mostly sorted out.

So ladies it's been 7 working days and I've had no phone calls regarding the chromosomal abnormalities testing. I rang my doctors surgery and they dont have the results there but was told if I was high risk I wud of heard something by now.
So that means I'm low risk. :thumbup:

Awesome news about being low risk!! And thanks for the girl guesses - I figure I’ll go ahead and get my hopes up because I really, really want a girl this time. 3 weeks until we know for sure!

I’m sure you’ll feel baby more very soon. I remember with DS I was feeling more noticeable flutters around 16 weeks :)

So glad ure feeling a bit better now hon.
My sickness really kicked in yesterday but I've not been to bad today.
I've got my gender scan on the 29th April. Really looking forward to finding out what we are having.
Have u got any ideas on what u may be having?
Talking of sickness I threw up this morning but nothing since haha! Think I waited too long after waking up to eat (hopefully that's all it was anyway).

I want a girl so badly and for that reason I'm so convinced it's gonna be a boy! But of course either gender I'll be so happy because I always said I want one of each anyway! How about you? X

I wait and listen to see if I can feel movement like some of you ladies do, but nothing. :laugh2: Although when I'm using the Doppler I can hear loud thump I read its the L.O moving so that's exciting for me.:dance:
My next appointment is this next Thursday that's coming. Its finally with my O.B and I have no idea what to expect. As my first visit with the midwife was a total disappointment, I'm just glad my baby is healthy and fine. So what is the 2nd appointment usually about you ladies know?

Telling work can be so scary. My management team has known about our fertility treatments, studies and cycles for a while so when I was finally pregnant (and sicker than ever) I came into my office and burst into tears at 6 weeks saying "I'm finally pregnant!". I let the rest of my coworkers know around 8 weeks because I was eating like crazy and would rather be honest than be talked about. Plus I had the hematoma that put me on work restrictions (as a catering manager I do a lot of lifting and running around). I'm glad they took it so well Teanna.

I feel baby from time to time. Mostly when I'm in bed relaxing before sleep. I'll either be patting my tummy or hubby will be holding the bump and baby does a roll or tumble for me. It's happened 3 times since I was 10 weeks. I hope you start to feel those types of things soon!

As for me I have our NT scan coming on the 23rd. I am so excited to see baby again. I'm starting to show and I've had to buy maternity clothes to stay comfortable. But what's with the lack of pockets on maternity wear? I've seen pants as much as 50 dollars - no pockets. I go on Amazon and there's a beautiful pair of career pants for 20 bucks, front pockets! Mixed reviews but I bought them anyways and they are perfect. I love them. Everyone complains they are too long, but I'm a little taller so it worked out awesome for me, and I couldnt be happier with the price.

No gender preference here. Just give me a healthy happy baby and I'll be thrilled. I'm just so happy to finally become a mother. I've waited nearly 10 years for this.

hopefully i will get a good nights sleep now, i checked my local sphock and there was a woman literally 5 mins walk from me giving away a big pregnancy pillow and new case, i collected straight away, and the pillow is almost as long as me! i thought it was a very kind gift :) x

Wish - I think most appointments now are just to take your blood pressure and listen to baby. Then the doc or midwife will let you ask any questions you have. Maybe feel for fundal height. My midwife said she’ll book my anatomy scan at my next appointment which is May 2.

Nolimit I’m sooo happy for you! Wow waiting 10 years for a baby you so deserve it!! I haven’t had a little girl but boys are awesome! My DS is a total mama’s boy.

Hey,

Couldn't find a new October thread so I'll start one \\:D/

Let me know what date you are due and I will add below :baby::oneofeach:

1st
Baby_brain :sadangel::hugs:

2nd
NatalieAnnie
jkhkjnjhb8879

3rd
Sushai

4th​

5th
GeriMumma
Xxmyheartxx

6th
Bumblebee2408
Shorty88

7th
brittany12

8th​

9th

LNWXO
10th​

11th
Demotivated
Jessie7003

12th
WishMeABaby

13th​
Hollynesss
LadyStardust4
twinklestar25

14th​
Suggerhoney

15th​

mamaberrocal

16th
playgirl666

17th​

18th​
MissCassie
Care102018

19th​

20th​

21st
butterflywolf
PrettyInInk42

22nd​
xjessibabyx

23rd

24th
sander
PrayinForBaby

25th​
napamermaid
teanna

26th​

27th​

28th
Nolimitxox

29th​

30th​

31st (Happy Halloween)

Hello ladies,

I have been recommended to join this forum - our second baby is due 14 October 2019

Hi ladies,

Anyone interested in the skull or nub theory.... it fascinated me.
We are wanting to find out at our 20 week scan if we have a pink or blue baby growing :) we would be over the moon with either, healthy baby is most important but kind of feel the practical benefits of finding out this time. We have a ; year old boy and he cannot wait for a baby brother or sister...

Anyone fancy a guess from our 12 week scan....?

F42F3292-D4B9-44CB-944E-C8B3B37DE3B8.jpeg

So ended up at the out of hours doctors today because maternity wouldn't answer, with a suspected UTI. And yeppp of course I wasn't wrong, traces of blood and protein in my urine! For god sake! Antibiotics for a week now 3 times a day. Was getting bad pressure when urinating and never felt my bladder properly empty. Hopefully it clears up soon!

So ended up at the out of hours doctors today because maternity wouldn't answer, with a suspected UTI. And yeppp of course I wasn't wrong, traces of blood and protein in my urine! For god sake! Antibiotics for a week now 3 times a day. Was getting bad pressure when urinating and never felt my bladder properly empty. Hopefully it clears up soon!

Oh no sweetie so sorry to hear this, what a worry.
Well I hope the antibiotics kick in soon and help you recover quickly.

Lots of love x

That stinks Jessie! I hope it clears up very soon!

No guesses here on nub or skull theory. :) Just a cute compliment of a beautiful baby!

Aww Jessie I'm sorry you're going through this pain :sad1: having a uti through pregnancy is terrible. I wish you a quick recovery! :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Anyone interested in the skull or nub theory.... it fascinated me.
We are wanting to find out at our 20 week scan if we have a pink or blue baby growing :) we would be over the moon with either, healthy baby is most important but kind of feel the practical benefits of finding out this time. We have a ; year old boy and he cannot wait for a baby brother or sister...

Anyone fancy a guess from our 12 week scan....?

View attachment 1059748
I think boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"